Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Do you actually think one side is "crooks" and the other side isn't?
    No, I think both sides are crooks. But there is no republican party in illinois,It is run by chicago democrat politicians. Nobody but democrats to blame.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    No, I think both sides are crooks. But there is no republican party in illinois,It is run by chicago democrat politicians. Nobody but democrats to blame.
    you need to move to NC... Lower taxes.. more affordable housing... prices lower on all goods... 3 hours to the beach same to the mountains .. and if you stay out of the big (dem ridden) cities, you will find friendly, happy people that don't judge others on Race - Color or creed.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Trump Wows Daytona Speedway By Swooping Air Force One Over Race Crowd | The Daily Wire

No matter which side you’re on, how freakin cool would that be to see!? Air Force One at 800ft (244m)!!

TRUMP2020

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Trump Wows Daytona Speedway By Swooping Air Force One Over Race Crowd | The Daily Wire

No matter which side you’re on, how freakin cool would that be to see!? Air Force One at 800ft (244m)!!
    TRUMP2020
    Now that would be one plane I would love to just sit in!

People scoff but DJT has THE largest crowds for a rally/speech. Some don't care for his bravado, but he is totally different when it's just a few around.

One summer the girl I had a long relationship with (3yrs) and I went to FL and we visited Daytona (friggin AWESOME!) .. we were supposed to leave the next day, but she had scheduled a Lap Around the Track. It was one of those Richard Petty deals. Well I got to meet the King and Kyle, then we had a 'test' lap ... then the big one, I had gotten it up to around 160, but in the curves I didn't chance it. ***BTW the next year she and I got married!

Most awesome of any motor sport experience I ever had.

Bike 145mph

Boat 150 out in the ocean ( Cigarette Boat )

Torino 70 428 7.0L that was blocked/bored

all of these beauties (cept the bike) were buddies motors and I had the priv of being behind the wheel of.

I guess from some of the posts you have read from me, I am not a beta type. Speed has always been something that "got the juices flowing" not careless but when I can wind something out, I GO FOR IT!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

lawsuits paint “a disturbing picture of misogynistic behavior,” the left-leaning Daily Beast reports.

BREAKING: Lawsuits Against Bloomberg Unearthed Disturbing Allegations From Women - Analyzing America

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    lawsuits paint “a disturbing picture of misogynistic behavior,” the left-leaning Daily Beast reports.

BREAKING: Lawsuits Against Bloomberg Unearthed Disturbing Allegations From Women - Analyzing America
    So, all of a sudden when it is a Dem mysogyny becomes a problem. That is the exact definition of hypocrisy.
    If it's not okay for Bloomy, it's not okay for dondon. Oh,but that was just locker room talk. Haha
    Just to be clear, it's not okay period.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    Forgot to mention that is where the highly qualified community service obama came from. He sure did wonders for chicago,they just had to make him president.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Now that would be one plane I would love to just sit in!

People scoff but DJT has THE largest crowds for a rally/speech. Some don't care for his bravado, but he is totally different when it's just a few around.

One summer the girl I had a long relationship with (3yrs) and I went to FL and we visited Daytona (friggin AWESOME!) .. we were supposed to leave the next day, but she had scheduled a Lap Around the Track. It was one of those Richard Petty deals. Well I got to meet the King and Kyle, then we had a 'test' lap ... then the big one, I had gotten it up to around 160, but in the curves I didn't chance it. ***BTW the next year she and I got married!

Most awesome of any motor sport experience I ever had.

Bike 145mph

Boat 150 out in the ocean ( Cigarette Boat )

Torino 70 428 7.0L that was blocked/bored

all of these beauties (cept the bike) were buddies motors and I had the priv of being behind the wheel of.

I guess from some of the posts you have read from me, I am not a beta type. Speed has always been something that "got the juices flowing" not careless but when I can wind something out, I GO FOR IT!
    Less than a month away. Formula 1A Australian Grand Prix. March 13-15. For those not familiar Friday is practice to give the drivers a chance to get to know the way the track is going to handle. Saturday is qualification. Sunday is race time. One maybe two stops for tire changes. Fuel, you have what you have when the lights go out.

Trump budget zeroes out funding for Stars and Stripes, the military's newspaper
    The Trump administration pulled funding in its 2021 budget for Stars and Stripes, the U.S. military news organization that has published a daily newspaper continuously since World War II for troops stationed around the world.

Why President Trump asked Ukraine to look into a DNC "server" and CrowdStrike
    The consensus view of the CIA, NSA, FBI and a Senate investigation is that Russians interfered in the 2016 election. But those findings don't line up with the ever-evolving story President Trump has been telling about Ukraine.

Why President Trump asked Ukraine to look into a DNC "server" and CrowdStrike - 60 Minutes - CBS News