Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Can't handle the TRUTH
    try Google
    How much does Google pay you? Or is that one of the very limited words you know.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    How much does Google pay you? Or is that one of the very limited words you know.

Here You go buddy let me help YOU http://www.google.com/

Since your Not an IT tech hope that helps you

Trump administration opposes extension of additional weekly $600 unemployment benefits, as unemployment remains high during COVID-19 pandemic

US Labor Secretary Eugene Scalia said Tuesday that he opposes extending an emergency $600 weekly payment to unemployed Americans.
    The benefits are set to expire on July 31.
    In May, House Democrats passed a $3 trillion stimulus measure that would extend the payments through January 2021.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump administration opposes extension of additional weekly $600 unemployment benefits,
    they oppose it because we can’t just keep throwing money into the fire!
    the other 3 trillion dollars in “relief money” that the house approved and senate denied, was ultimately dead in the water because we haven’t even seen how well that first 3 trillion did.
    Thats all you liberals want! Free handouts and money! It’s an embarrassing look for most.
    Plus, it’s not all that fair that the shitbag down the street who has never held a job for more than a month should be making 900 dollars A WEEK for just sitting on his lazy ass!
    Now I know not all people fit the “shitbag lazy joe” profile, but there are far too many of them that saturated the unemployment market (some by deceptive means)!
    Omertà

I personally know 1 person that got Covid-19 ( 2 days sick then over it)..I personally know 7 others that have refused to go back to work since they are now making a substatial amount more than what they were being paid..

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    I personally know 1 person that got Covid-19 ( 2 days sick then over it)..I personally know 7 others that have refused to go back to work since they are now making a substatial amount more than what they were being paid..
    that's the problem with 'entitlements' people get used to the money and then they find more ways to scam the system.

this problem is running rampant throughout the USA in EVERY section of local/state/federal systems.

#DefundEntitlements

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Plus, it’s not all that fair that the shitbag down the street who has never held a job for more than a month should be making 900 dollars A WEEK for just sitting on his lazy ass!
    Especially when you consider that some senior citizens who had worked all their adult life before retiring have to live on not much more that $900.00 a month. $900.00 a week would be about $3600.00 a month. With the way the price of just about everything but gasoline has gone up during this "quarantine" has gone up, the COL bump on Social Security at the start of the fiscal year just doesn't stretch far enough for many of them.

70 Coronavirus Testing Sites Reportedly Destroyed During Riots | The Daily Wire

officials now have to deal with a stunning 70 test sites destroyed by rioters.

Coronavirus Response Coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx was reportedly concerned “that the yelling by protesters could potentially negate the health benefits of wearing a mask, and that the destruction of testing sites at those protests would set back efforts to contain the virus’ spread,” The Daily Beast reported Tuesday. “Birx said that 70 such sites had been destroyed, which had already resulted in an appreciable dip in testing rates there. She advised governors to ‘scramble now to make sure there is testing available in urban areas.'”

Great job Dumb-Asses!
    Thought this was supposed to be about George Floyd's death, and Racial injustice????
    Why destroy Covid Testing sites??? I guess those sites are RACIST!?!?
    Too many Dumb-shit-fucktards mixed in with the Decent people who were protesting.
    Omertà

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    70 Coronavirus Testing Sites Reportedly Destroyed During Riots | The Daily Wire

officials now have to deal with a stunning 70 test sites destroyed by rioters.

Coronavirus Response Coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx was reportedly concerned “that the yelling by protesters could potentially negate the health benefits of wearing a mask, and that the destruction of testing sites at those protests would set back efforts to contain the virus’ spread,” The Daily Beast reported Tuesday. “Birx said that 70 such sites had been destroyed, which had already resulted in an appreciable dip in testing rates there. She advised governors to ‘scramble now to make sure there is testing available in urban areas.'”

Great job Dumb-Asses!
    Thought this was supposed to be about George Floyd's death, and Racial injustice????
    Why destroy Covid Testing sites??? I guess those sites are RACIST!?!?
    Too many Dumb-shit-fucktards mixed in with the Decent people who were protesting.
    Brother, the only thing about George was the PEACEFUL protests. You know what I am talking about, the ones that DIDN'T RIOT BURN LOOT STOMP KILL.

They ( the unruly crowd ) even tried to use some of MLK Jr's words to exemplify their 'cause' trouble is they only used a portion of what was said (typical left wing tactics) leaving out the PEACEFUL wording of the statement.

**I think I posted about that days ago**