1. #3481
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,296
    Rep Power
    178

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Facebook removes Trump campaign ad featuring Nazi concentration camp symbol violating ‘organized hate’ policy
    facebook has removed several Trump supporters groups/pages.

    they have also blocked feeds from other: pro constitution... pro christian .. Israel ..

    they also are blocking MOST conservative politicians pages/groups.

    their 'fact checkers' are more like conversation police than actual fact checkers... because they have been proven wrong time n time again with actual FACTS and have had to reverse their decisions.

    Fuckerberg has the nerve to state to congress 'we don't stifle conservative speech'

    but hey he's a liberal so he gets away with it.

  2. #3482
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,639
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    facebook has removed several Trump supporters groups/pages.

    they have also blocked feeds from other: pro constitution... pro christian .. Israel ..

    they also are blocking MOST conservative politicians pages/groups.

    their 'fact checkers' are more like conversation police than actual fact checkers... because they have been proven wrong time n time again with actual FACTS and have had to reverse their decisions.

    Fuckerberg has the nerve to state to congress 'we don't stifle conservative speech'

    but hey he's a liberal so he gets away with it.

    Facebook removes Trump campaign ad featuring Nazi concentration camp symbol violating ‘organized hate’ policy


    So instead of saying GREAT JOB Facebook for REMOVING NAZI SYMBOL from the TRUMP campaign that not ok with YOU! Your a very confused person WHY would the TRUMP campaign put NAZI SYMBOL in there AD! Unless?

  3. #3483
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,886
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    facebook has removed several Trump supporters groups/pages.

    they have also blocked feeds from other: pro constitution... pro christian .. Israel ..

    they also are blocking MOST conservative politicians pages/groups.

    their 'fact checkers' are more like conversation police than actual fact checkers... because they have been proven wrong time n time again with actual FACTS and have had to reverse their decisions.

    Fuckerberg has the nerve to state to congress 'we don't stifle conservative speech'

    but hey he's a liberal so he gets away with it.

    They stifle hate speech. As they should.

  4. #3484
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Facebook removes Trump campaign ad featuring Nazi concentration camp symbol violating ‘organized hate’ policy


    So instead of saying GREAT JOB Facebook for REMOVING NAZI SYMBOL from the TRUMP campaign that not ok with YOU! Your a very confused person WHY would the TRUMP campaign put NAZI SYMBOL in there AD! Unless?

    I've seen the ad, and that upside down red triangle is what those little Antifa fucks use as their "symbol". The ad features those little antifa pussies, and happens to show them with their beloved "symbol". The real question is, Why would Antifa use a Nazi symbol??? Could you go ask one of your antifa friends BSM? The rest of us would like to know why they chose that symbol.

    Facebook spokesperson Andy Stone told CNN. “Our policy prohibits using a banned hate group’s symbol to identify political prisoners without the context that condemns or discusses the symbol.”

    “The inverted red triangle is a symbol used by Antifa, so it was included in an ad about Antifa,” campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh said. “We would note that Facebook still has an inverted red triangle emoji in use, which looks exactly the same, so it’s curious that they would target only this ad. The image is also not included in the Anti-Defamation League’s database of symbols of hate.”


    What are they going to do next????? Ban ads that have any color Triangles (inverted or not)???
    Let's remember that an "uninverted red triangle" was used by the nazis to identify a Spy/Traitor/ POW/ deserter.....so i guess we can't use right-side up red triangles either.
    WAIT....there's More.....;
    Pink Triangles were to identify Gay Men.
    Green Triangles were to identify convicts.
    Blue Triangles were to identify emigrants.
    Purple Triangles were to identify Jehovah's.
    Black Triangles were to identify prostitutes/ retards/ anti-socials/ mentally ill/ gypsies/ lesbians/ vagrants/ alcoholics.
    Brown Triangles were to identify Romani Men.


    Soooooo.......we might as well just ban ALL fucking triangles because it might be "offensive" to some fucking douchebag pussy liberals.
    Going to have to make those Triangles in math books a Color other than black that isn't going to offend someone.....can't use any of the above colors or you might be labeled a NAZI!

    GREAT JOB FACEBOOK FOR SHOWING US YOUR DOUBLE STANDARDS!!
    GREAT JOB FAKEBOOK FOR SHOWING US YOUR BIAS AND TRUE LIBERAL INTENTIONS!
    Omertà

  5. #3485
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,639
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    I've seen the ad, and that upside down red triangle is what those little Antifa fucks use as their "symbol". The ad features those little antifa pussies, and happens to show them with their beloved "symbol". The real question is, Why would Antifa use a Nazi symbol??? Could you go ask one of your antifa friends BSM? The rest of us would like to know why they chose that symbol.

    Facebook spokesperson Andy Stone told CNN. “Our policy prohibits using a banned hate group’s symbol to identify political prisoners without the context that condemns or discusses the symbol.”

    “The inverted red triangle is a symbol used by Antifa, so it was included in an ad about Antifa,” campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh said. “We would note that Facebook still has an inverted red triangle emoji in use, which looks exactly the same, so it’s curious that they would target only this ad. The image is also not included in the Anti-Defamation League’s database of symbols of hate.”


    What are they going to do next????? Ban ads that have any color Triangles (inverted or not)???
    Let's remember that an "uninverted red triangle" was used by the nazis to identify a Spy/Traitor/ POW/ deserter.....so i guess we can't use right-side up red triangles either.
    WAIT....there's More.....;
    Pink Triangles were to identify Gay Men.
    Green Triangles were to identify convicts.
    Blue Triangles were to identify emigrants.
    Purple Triangles were to identify Jehovah's.
    Black Triangles were to identify prostitutes/ retards/ anti-socials/ mentally ill/ gypsies/ lesbians/ vagrants/ alcoholics.
    Brown Triangles were to identify Romani Men.


    Soooooo.......we might as well just ban ALL fucking triangles because it might be "offensive" to some fucking douchebag pussy liberals.
    Going to have to make those Triangles in math books a Color other than black that isn't going to offend someone.....can't use any of the above colors or you might be labeled a NAZI!

    GREAT JOB FACEBOOK FOR SHOWING US YOUR DOUBLE STANDARDS!!
    GREAT JOB FAKEBOOK FOR SHOWING US YOUR BIAS AND TRUE LIBERAL INTENTIONS!
    Spin Spin Its not us its Them
    Ridiculous Theory
    WHY would President TRUMPS campaign put NAZI SYMBOL in there AD!

  6. #3486
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,296
    Rep Power
    178

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Spin Spin Its not us its Them
    Ridiculous Theory
    WHY would President TRUMPS campaign put NAZI SYMBOL in there AD!
    from Snopes fact checker:

    Donald Trump's presidential campaign unveiled a new logo resembling a swastika.

    Rating

    False

    About this rating

    have you seen the logo? 4 T's with the tails of the t's to the center.


    stop spreading your liberal lies




  7. #3487
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,639
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    [QUOTE=Phil B.;1504992]from Snopes fact checker:

    Donald Trump's presidential campaign unveiled a new logo resembling a swastika.

    Rating

    False

    About this rating [URL="https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rating/false/"]

    have you seen the logo? 4 T's with the tails of the t's to the center.


    stop spreading your liberal lies

    Try and keep up Moe
    Not even the same story
    Yep FAKE

  8. #3488
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,886
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    I've seen the ad, and that upside down red triangle is what those little Antifa fucks use as their "symbol". The ad features those little antifa pussies, and happens to show them with their beloved "symbol". The real question is, Why would Antifa use a Nazi symbol??? Could you go ask one of your antifa friends BSM? The rest of us would like to know why they chose that symbol.

    Facebook spokesperson Andy Stone told CNN. “Our policy prohibits using a banned hate group’s symbol to identify political prisoners without the context that condemns or discusses the symbol.”

    “The inverted red triangle is a symbol used by Antifa, so it was included in an ad about Antifa,” campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh said. “We would note that Facebook still has an inverted red triangle emoji in use, which looks exactly the same, so it’s curious that they would target only this ad. The image is also not included in the Anti-Defamation League’s database of symbols of hate.”


    What are they going to do next????? Ban ads that have any color Triangles (inverted or not)???
    Let's remember that an "uninverted red triangle" was used by the nazis to identify a Spy/Traitor/ POW/ deserter.....so i guess we can't use right-side up red triangles either.
    WAIT....there's More.....;
    Pink Triangles were to identify Gay Men.
    Green Triangles were to identify convicts.
    Blue Triangles were to identify emigrants.
    Purple Triangles were to identify Jehovah's.
    Black Triangles were to identify prostitutes/ retards/ anti-socials/ mentally ill/ gypsies/ lesbians/ vagrants/ alcoholics.
    Brown Triangles were to identify Romani Men.


    Soooooo.......we might as well just ban ALL fucking triangles because it might be "offensive" to some fucking douchebag pussy liberals.
    Going to have to make those Triangles in math books a Color other than black that isn't going to offend someone.....can't use any of the above colors or you might be labeled a NAZI!

    GREAT JOB FACEBOOK FOR SHOWING US YOUR DOUBLE STANDARDS!!
    GREAT JOB FAKEBOOK FOR SHOWING US YOUR BIAS AND TRUE LIBERAL INTENTIONS!

    Damn!! I really like triangles. I am truly going to miss them.

  9. #3489
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    11,646
    Rep Power
    280

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzoo View Post
    No homosexuals - no AIDS
    I must have missed that on my first reply to your post. You are definitely lacking in any knowledge of the origin and spread of AIDS, especially in certain regions of Africa. Certain species of monkeys are carriers of HIV. The virus does not affect the monkeys. The problem is that among a number of African tribes that variety of monkey is a primary protein source. When preparing the monkeys for cooking, the monkey blood can get into open cut and scratches on the hands of the preparer. If the monkey happened to be a carrier of HIV, the preparer has been infected with AIDS and then can pass it to another human.

  10. #3490
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    11,646
    Rep Power
    280

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    How can you eat with a mask on ?
    Dibble
    When you have a Santa Claus beard like me, you wear it as a beard bib.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here