Page 41 of 653 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141541 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And do you also follow what is happening with the upcoming elections in the UK.?

UK election: Theresa May's extraordinary coup - CNN.com
    Yeah, a little bit. They are in for a tough time after they leave the EU. Regardless of who wins the election.
    It will be rough until they can work out some new trade agreements. Hopefully they can get them worked out quickly.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Well........ You were on the winning team. Same as UK, Australia, Canada, Russia and so on
    Yes it has been said,the victor gets to write their version of events for all of history.
    If only the grave-stones of the fallen could talk, the true version of war events as we know them might be written slightly different. I've had many conversions with veterans who live and served in both world wars. Over the years I've realised, the facts told by one side of the war were not the same facts as told by the other.

The first fighter in any war is the war going on inside each personal self.
    Fight the internal self war first, an no other external wars will ever exist.

There is no winner in ANY war....

I abhor war an any methods that embellish it's honourable glorification......
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Yeah, a little bit. They are in for a tough time after they leave the EU. Regardless of who wins the election.
    It will be rough until they can work out some new trade agreements. Hopefully they can get them worked out quickly.
    It seems all our other parties want a u-turn on Brexit if they get in. It seems they did not get the results they wanted first time so lets have another go, if the source was bbc news or something likke that I would have dismissed it entirely.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Good to see that even the Trump hating media think that Kathy Griffin went too far, I wish they would have shamed Cobert for his comments too. For the record, I also called out my Obama haters for some of their racist behavior toward him..Can't you just hate someone for what they've done, not the color of their skin, or hair stlye???Emujo

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

President Trump announced today that the USA will withdraw from the Paris Global Climate agreement. His argument was that it was a bad economic deal for America. He left the door open for a renegotiation on the terms and conditions.

What is interesting is that the USA cannot officially withdraw until Nov 2020. One day after the next Presidential election, setting up what is certainly going to be a hot button election issue.

Personally, where I live, 600 miles downwind of Boston, we are effected by acid rain polutting our rivers and lands.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 06-02-2017 at 12:41 AM.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    President Trump announced today that the USA will withdraw from the Paris Global Climate agreement. His argument was that it was a bad economic deal for America. He left the door open for a renegotiation on the terms and conditions.

What is interesting is that the USA cannot officially withdraw until Nov 2020. One day after the next Presidential election setting up what is certainly going to be a hot button election issue.

Personally, where I live, 600 miles downwind of Boston, we are effected by acid rain polutting over rivers and lands.
    Uhh..Unless my geography is way off and your posted location is correct...Nova Scotia is not 600 miles downwind of Boston...So care to try again?
    ... Given that this voluntary agreement was signed by Obama and not ratified by Congress ..What one POTUS does unilaterally or by EO..another can undo.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Uhh..Unless my geography is way off and your posted location is correct...Nova Scotia is not 600 miles downwind of Boston...So care to try again?
    ... Given that this voluntary agreement was signed by Obama and not ratified by Congress ..What one POTUS does unilaterally or by EO..another can undo.
    Since the wind travels from south to north along the eastern seaboard I would suggest SalesServiceGuy is correct.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    It seems all our other parties want a u-turn on Brexit if they get in. It seems they did not get the results they wanted first time so lets have another go, if the source was bbc news or something likke that I would have dismissed it entirely.
    Ones who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Most countries that choose to isolate themselves end up with high poverty and bad economies

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Since the wind travels from south to north along the eastern seaboard I would suggest SalesServiceGuy is correct.
    As I recall, universally when one uses the prefix "down" it denotes south as "up" is used to denote north....Unless you are using these in a different context....

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    As I recall, universally when one uses the prefix "down" it denotes south as "up" is used to denote north....Unless you are using these in a different context....
    He said "downwind". Look it up.