Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by charm5496 View Post
    Not really, I have had 14 close friends and co-workers all come down with covid. None of them were hospitalized, two were prescribed remdesivir for a week, and one was given a steroid because he had asthma and considered high risk, all were cleared for work and normal activities after 10 days.
    you can see the liberal MSM talking points all over SSG response... typical parrots.

they are more worried about a vaccine than ANY therapy that works.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    you can see the liberal MSM talking points all over SSG response... typical parrots.

The diagnosis is from a Canadian Doctor who is a nationally recognized respiratory expert endorsed by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC).

Discharging Trump today 'doesn't make sense': respirologist - YouTube

Therapies help to control this disease but do not cure it. There is not enough data to rule out the disease could not reoccur later in life.

For the rest of anyone's life who has COVID-19, they will have to declare a pre-existing condition on insurance documents.

Seems to be a very high price to pay for not wearing a mask when social distancing is not possible.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

It is astonishing how everything with you amigos is so black and white. Nobody is saying to stop treatments while we wait for a vaccine.
    A vaccine, when it arrives, will be a preventative and make people immune from covid. (for how long nobody seems to know yet)
    The therapies you mention make the recovery quicker, but don't prevent people from contracting. And sometimes people still get very sick and die.
    There, now you know!
    You're welcome.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Did Trump just claim a COVID-19 infection to distract the public from his tax returns and Presidential debate performance?

Doctors have been saying for several days the treatments he has been receiving, the information that the Walter Reed doctors have been delivering, Trump's seemingly unimpaired ability to walk and communicate during his time in the hospital and his planned return to the White House after only three in the hospital, just a month before the election, somehow does not add up.

The drugs he was administered, if full strength, should have laid a 74 year old man flat on his back in bed for much longer time.

Hopefully, Trump only had a very mild case of COVID-19.

Remember, it was only the previous week that Trump visited a hospital unannounced over a rumored heart condition.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 10-05-2020 at 10:52 PM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Did Trump just claim a COVID-19 infection to distract the public from his tax returns and Presidential debate performance?

Doctors have been saying for several days the treatments he has been receiving, the information that the Walter Reed doctors have been delivering, Trump's seemingly unimpaired ability to walk and communicate during his time in the hospital and his planned return to the White House after only three in the hospital, just a month before the election, somehow does not add up.

The drugs he was administered, if full strength, should have laid a 74 year old man flat on his back in bed for much longer time.

My initial thought was he did it so he could claim to be super human by recovering so quickly. His base would eat that up.
    I'm not saying he doesn't have covid, but this is what went through my mind first.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It is astonishing how everything with you amigos is so black and white. Nobody is saying to stop treatments while we wait for a vaccine.
    A vaccine, when it arrives, will be a preventative and make people immune from covid. (for how long nobody seems to know yet)
    The therapies you mention make the recovery quicker, but don't prevent people from contracting. And sometimes people still get very sick and die.
    There, now you know!
    You're welcome.
    do you get the flu shot every year? ever gotten the flu AFTER getting the shot?

I haven't had a flu shot in 21years haven't gotten the flu either.... covid is related to the flu ... with a 99.7% survival rate.. I won't be getting that shit either.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

Hopefully, Trump only had a very mild case of COVID-19.

Remember, it was only the previous week that Trump visited a hospital unannounced over a rumored heart condition.
    wow with such an extensive career in medical why are you wasting your time selling copiers?

Trump was back in the White House today.. only symptom was a fever .. mild case indeed

MOST 74 yr olds would be laid up ( hell i know 34-40 yr olds that said they would want to DIE if they got covid)... I attribute that to the lack of 'get up n go' attitude. That's the CAN'T GET ME DOWN body, my Dad had that.. I have that.. my son has that.
    It's not being a pussy and laying down when there's work to be done... That's why on clear nights you will find me out in the yard working via spot lights. You have to decide HOW/WHEN to lay down.. 63yrs.. I'm not to that point yet.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    My initial thought was he did it so he could claim to be super human by recovering so quickly. His base would eat that up.
    I'm not saying he doesn't have covid, but this is what went through my mind first.
    yup you have a sick mind.

NOt ONE POTUS puts in the hours, has to put up with CONSTANT negative press ( unwarranted ) just because he KNOWS of the corruption in DC * after all he has been dealing with pricks like this for a long time) He knows the games they play and has countermanded every attempt to undermine him and came out smelling like a rose.

White House No plans to do contact tracing. Still No National Mask Mandate. What a F Idiot.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

yup you have a sick mind.

NOt ONE POTUS puts in the hours, has to put up with CONSTANT negative press ( unwarranted ) just because he KNOWS of the corruption in DC * after all he has been dealing with pricks like this for a long time) He knows the games they play and has countermanded every attempt to undermine him and came out smelling like a rose.
    What you refuse to admit is, trump IS the corruption in DC. Forget "draining the swamp" , he is filling the swamp with his yes men/women. Even the AG. Do you recognize the signs? He is sowing the seeds of distrust about the election. If he loses, his base will not believe the results, if he wins, his base will trust the results.
    What happens if he loses? What will you do?