Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Trump undone by his greatest enemy of all : math!

Trump was undone by his greatest enemy of all: math | 22 Minutes - YouTube

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    Nobody is denying Trump prepaid millions.

We were talking about the ongoing audit for the $71 million refund. It only paused because he was elected. Once out of office the audit will continue asking questions about all those deductions. As well as the investigation into a $130,000 business deduction. Trump will wind up in jail for tax evasion.
    He will wind up in jail? I believe it is his CPA who is the one legally liable if fraud is committed. They must certify under penalty of law that it is accurate.

Also if the law allows for him paying little to no taxes then it is the tax law that needs to be changed.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Obama is spot on about critical thinking.
    History will definitely remember Obama as a great president. He's a class act.
    If you actually check history you will fond that Obama in 2008 was totally opposed to vote by mail. He said that it was subject to too much fraud.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Nobody is denying Trump prepaid millions.

We were talking about the ongoing audit for the $71 million refund. It only paused because he was elected. Once out of office the audit will continue asking questions about all those deductions. As well as the investigation into a $130,000 business deduction. Trump will wind up in jail for tax evasion.
    It was never paused. It is still ongoing. During the 2016 election cycle then President could have directed the IRS to complete the audit and release Trumps returns. The fact that he did not do so tells me that it would prove that the Democrats were lying. They would lose the opportunity to constantly bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    If you actually check history you will fond that Obama in 2008 was totally opposed to vote by mail. He said that it was subject to too much fraud.
    Hilarious Statement

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious Statement
    This is why you can't deal with the truth - you make a statement like this without even checking it out. You have no ide how you have been manipulated by the mainstream media which is scared to tell the truth about anything.

I did check it out: On 3/11/2008 when asked by Chris Matthews Obama about main-in balloting Obama said: "I thin we'd have to figure out if this is fraud-proof". Which is saying no, he does not feel it is fraud-proof.

All these mail-in ballots - impossibly to confirm each one by signature - and are they even being checked at all? How many of these ballots are from illegal border-crossers who would never vote for Trump? Probably 100's of thousands. This is why Trump is questioning the mail-ins and you should too.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patterson70 View Post
    This is why you can't deal with the truth - you make a statement like this without even checking it out. You have no ide how you have been manipulated by the mainstream media which is scared to tell the truth about anything.

I did check it out: On 3/11/2008 when asked by Chris Matthews Obama about main-in balloting Obama said: "I thin we'd have to figure out if this is fraud-proof". Which is saying no, he does not feel it is fraud-proof.

All these mail-in ballots - impossibly to confirm each one by signature - and are they even being checked at all? How many of these ballots are from illegal border-crossers who would never vote for Trump? Probably 100's of thousands. This is why Trump is questioning the mail-ins and you should too.

... do you accept that the Trump campaign has lost 37/38 legal actions across the country trying challenge the election results?

ZIPPO NADA Zero voter Fraud Game Over

Trumps own hand picked committee found Nothing did you check it OUT?

Suggest you talk to your supervisor of elections and they will tell YOU the truth!

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud | PBS NewsHour

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...x-member-says/

Trump voting commission had no evidence of widespread voter fraud, former member says - CNNPolitics

Donald Trump's voter fraud claim untrue, election official says

Trump Disbands Commission on Voter Fraud - The New York Times

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Obama said: "I thin we'd have to figure out if this is fraud-proof"
    The Democrat party is not a cult. Just because Obama said that doesn't mean we all bobble our heads in agreement.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

He will wind up in jail? I believe it is his CPA who is the one legally liable if fraud is committed. They must certify under penalty of law that it is accurate.

Also if the law allows for him paying little to no taxes then it is the tax law that needs to be changed.
    It depends on who lied. Did Trump lie to his accountants? Or did they on their own decide to lie about the purpose of a $130,000 payment?

I'm sure many people convicted of tax fraud had accountants.