1. #4851
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    4,079
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    By the way, no one ever said Antifa was an "organization", fool. That's you building a strawman to avoid talking about the massive crime they inflicted on society.
    Actually it is you trying to distract from the worst President in US history. I mean trump, by the way.

  2. #4852
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,753
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    ideo
    Search
    ADVERTISEMENT

    US diplomats in extraordinary protest against Trump for riot
    By MATTHEW LEE
    yesterday

    WASHINGTON (AP) — In a highly unusual move, American diplomats have drafted two cables condemning President Donald Trump’s incitement of the deadly assault on the Capitol and calling for administration officials to possibly support invoking the 25th Amendment to remove him from office.

    Using what is known as the State Department’s “dissent channel,” career foreign and civil service officers said they fear last Wednesday’s siege may badly undermine U.S. credibility to promote and defend democratic values abroad.

    “Failing to publicly hold the president to account would further damage our democracy and our ability to effectively accomplish our foreign policy goals abroad,” according to the second of the two cables, which were circulated among diplomats late last week and then sent to State Department leadership.

  3. #4853
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,753
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Since his resounding defeat in the presidential election in November, Donald Trump has done everything but concede to the democratic will of the American people. He unleashed an avalanche of lies and baseless claims of fraud — conspiracy theories that filled his supporters with a delusional belief that the election had been stolen from him. He filed a bevy of absurd lawsuits. He attempted to cajole and intimidate officials at all levels of government into subverting the election and keeping him in office. And then, running out of recourse, legitimate and illegitimate, he incited an insurrection against the government and the Constitution that he swore to uphold.

    The attempted coup at the United States Capitol last Wednesday, which took place as lawmakers inside counted the electoral votes that would formalize Joe Biden’s overwhelming election by the American people, marks one of the lowest points in our country’s 245-year experiment in democracy.

  4. #4854
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    11,701
    Rep Power
    284

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Since his resounding defeat in the presidential election in November, Donald Trump has done everything but concede to the democratic will of the American people. He unleashed an avalanche of lies and baseless claims of fraud — conspiracy theories that filled his supporters with a delusional belief that the election had been stolen from him. He filed a bevy of absurd lawsuits. He attempted to cajole and intimidate officials at all levels of government into subverting the election and keeping him in office. And then, running out of recourse, legitimate and illegitimate, he incited an insurrection against the government and the Constitution that he swore to uphold.

    The attempted coup at the United States Capitol last Wednesday, which took place as lawmakers inside counted the electoral votes that would formalize Joe Biden’s overwhelming election by the American people, marks one of the lowest points in our country’s 245-year experiment in democracy.
    where did you copy n paste that from?

    I know your writing style... that was WAY above your skill level. You stole that without giving credit to the author ... just like SnifferJoe does.

  5. #4855
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,753
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    where did you copy n paste that from?

    I know your writing style... that was WAY above your skill level. You stole that without giving credit to the author ... just like SnifferJoe does.
    Its great try google apparently YOUR Sunk Suck and go limits your abilities.

  6. #4856
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    11,701
    Rep Power
    284

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Its great try google apparently YOUR Sunk Suck and go limits your abilities.
    you didn't post a headline... no by-line ( that means the person that wrote it )

    Google (correct spelling) censors info to ONLY left wing articles on the first five pages.

    to be fair and balanced they should no put algorithms into play on the ranking of the articles. It's kinda like what BIG Tech is doing to platforms like Parler - Gab - MeWe now.

  7. #4857
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,753
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    you didn't post a headline... no by-line ( that means the person that wrote it )

    Google (correct spelling) censors info to ONLY left wing articles on the first five pages.

    to be fair and balanced they should no put algorithms into play on the ranking of the articles. It's kinda like what BIG Tech is doing to platforms like Parler - Gab - MeWe now.
    BS spin as ALWAYS
    Great day in America
    TRY google for 2021 dare you Ha
    PS type google in any search engine
    Yep case closed

  8. #4858
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    11,701
    Rep Power
    284

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    BS spin as ALWAYS
    Great day in America
    TRY google for 2021 dare you Ha
    PS type google in any search engine
    Yep case closed

    fuck you and your communist Google ( yup the proper way of spelling it )

    bask in your glory now... things are going to get much worse in 2021... don't start bitching when the nationwide lockdowns are in place and your saving accounts get emptied.

  9. #4859
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,689
    Rep Power
    111

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    fuck you and your communist Google ( yup the proper way of spelling it )

    bask in your glory now... things are going to get much worse in 2021... don't start bitching when the nationwide lockdowns are in place and your saving accounts get emptied.
    ... within the next six months, I predict the US economy will enjoy a roaring comeback under President Biden. All of the dire predictions from Trump's alt-right supporters will turn out just to be hot air.

  10. #4860
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    3,503
    Rep Power
    117

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... within the next six months, I predict the US economy will enjoy a roaring comeback under President Biden. All of the dire predictions from Trump's alt-right supporters will turn out just to be hot air.
    I hope you're right. Do you think it will return to where it was under Trump before Covid? I'd love to make a bet with you on that. You game?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here