1. #5011
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    3,503
    Rep Power
    117

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And that is relevant to my post how exactly??
    You kinda lost me with the quick deflection.

    You said that Trump has trouble identifying the enemy. When Canada doesn't honor prior commitments and leave us holding the bag, Trump called you out like the leaches that you are. Understand now?

  2. #5012
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    4,079
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You said that Trump has trouble identifying the enemy. When Canada doesn't honor prior commitments and leave us holding the bag, Trump called you out like the leaches that you are. Understand now?
    But you didn't touch on his hand holding with Kim and Putin. Did you forget about it? I'm a little surprised he didn't completely disappear up Putin's ass.

  3. #5013
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    3,503
    Rep Power
    117

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    But you didn't touch on his hand holding with Kim and Putin. Did you forget about it? I'm a little surprised he didn't completely disappear up Putin's ass.
    It's okay, bro. Canada isn't the only country taking advantage of the USA. There are many.

  4. #5014
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    4,079
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    It's okay, bro. Canada isn't the only country taking advantage of the USA. There are many.
    Your new avatar name should be "The Deflecter". Lol
    😎😎😄😄

  5. #5015
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    3,503
    Rep Power
    117

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Your new avatar name should be "The Deflecter". Lol
    😎😎😄😄
    Sure. Your avatar is fitting - snowflake.

  6. #5016
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    4,079
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Sure. Your avatar is fitting - snowflake.
    You want to borrow it while you meltdown?

  7. #5017
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,754
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Lost the House
    the Senate
    and the Presidency
    Impeached Twice
    Now that's WINNING

  8. #5018
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    13,644
    Rep Power
    353

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    While it takes a 2/3 vote in the Senate to convict Trump of an impeachable offence, I am reading that it only takes a majority vote to bar him from seeking the White House again.

    In a few short days, the Democrats will hold the majority vote with VP Harris casting the deciding vote.

    ... oh Happy days!



    Note the 2/3 vote is of the Senators present in the room the day of the vote. All 100 Senators may not be present as some Senators may prefer to just not attend. 67 votes are not necessarily required.
    There is one major factor that you are apparently not aware of. Until Harris is sworn in as Vice President, she is just another Senator. She is one of the 48 Democrat Senate members. That is right, only 48. There are 2 Independent Senators that normally caucus with the Democrats but could at any time change sides. But I digress, it will be current Vice President Pence that will the deciding 51st vote. He will also be the one who will schedule the Senate trial and there is nothing that requires any time window for that trial.

    Once Harris is sworn in as Vice President and until California elects or appoints a replacement for her the Republicans will still hold the Majority.

    Also by the time Harris is sworn in Donald Trump will not be the sitting President and therefore there can be no trial.

  9. #5019
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    11,701
    Rep Power
    284

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    There is one major factor that you are apparently not aware of. Until Harris is sworn in as Vice President, she is just another Senator. She is one of the 48 Democrat Senate members. That is right, only 48. There are 2 Independent Senators that normally caucus with the Democrats but could at any time change sides. But I digress, it will be current Vice President Pence that will the deciding 51st vote. He will also be the one who will schedule the Senate trial and there is nothing that requires any time window for that trial.

    Once Harris is sworn in as Vice President and until California elects or appoints a replacement for her the Republicans will still hold the Majority.

    Also by the time Harris is sworn in Donald Trump will not be the sitting President and therefore there can be no trial.
    the finer points of the Constitution are lost on liberals/socialists .. thanks for reminding them

  10. #5020
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,754
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    There is one major factor that you are apparently not aware of. Until Harris is sworn in as Vice President, she is just another Senator. She is one of the 48 Democrat Senate members. That is right, only 48. There are 2 Independent Senators that normally caucus with the Democrats but could at any time change sides. But I digress, it will be current Vice President Pence that will the deciding 51st vote. He will also be the one who will schedule the Senate trial and there is nothing that requires any time window for that trial.

    Once Harris is sworn in as Vice President and until California elects or appoints a replacement for her the Republicans will still hold the Majority.

    Also by the time Harris is sworn in Donald Trump will not be the sitting President and therefore there can be no trial.
    Just like there wasn't time to impeach him.
    Wow You really don't know how Government works
    TRY watching real news for 2021
    Looking forward to the trial conviction and ban for life
    Buckle Up Cupcake
    and more crimal indictments for 2022
    PS the President can't Pardon himself ENJOY

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here