1. #5061
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,754
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    How do you think the current supreme court will rule on that?
    Pretty Good Trump picks so far Zero wins against the Constitution

    Thats a fact Jack

  2. #5062
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    3,503
    Rep Power
    117

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Pretty Good Trump picks so far Zero wins

    Thats a fact Jack
    It's odd that you say that considering you and the other radical dems went bat-shit crazy over the new judges that Trump put on the court? Glad that you admit that you were full of sh!t.

  3. #5063
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    4,079
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    How do you think the current supreme court will rule on that?
    Look Chunky, I wasn't trying to be confrontational with my post. I'm simply providing information.
    We already know how much you like what you feel is a supreme court that you hope will be biased.

  4. #5064
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,754
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    It's odd that you say that considering you and the other radical dems went bat-shit crazy over the new judges that Trump put on the court? Glad that you admit that you were full of sh!t.
    Your words no worries President Biden will seat 4 more
    Enjoy
    PS Oh Boy Yes he can
    Happy Meltdown

  5. #5065
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    11,701
    Rep Power
    284

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Look Chunky, I wasn't trying to be confrontational with my post. I'm simply providing information.
    We already know how much you like what you feel is a supreme court that you hope will be biased.
    I DON'T WANT A BIASED SCOTUS.


    i WANT ONE THAT FOLLOWS THE LETTER OF THE LAW, WITHOUT INJECTING THEIR VIEWS/OPINES/BELIEFS INTO IT.

    The Supreme Court, no matter how many from left/right are sitting, should ONLY judge the case on the written law.

  6. #5066
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    3,503
    Rep Power
    117

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Look Chunky, I wasn't trying to be confrontational with my post. I'm simply providing information.
    We already know how much you like what you feel is a supreme court that you hope will be biased.
    I know you think asking a question is confrontational considering that you're allergic to 'em.

  7. #5067
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    4,079
    Rep Power
    115

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I DON'T WANT A BIASED SCOTUS.


    i WANT ONE THAT FOLLOWS THE LETTER OF THE LAW, WITHOUT INJECTING THEIR VIEWS/OPINES/BELIEFS INTO IT.

    The Supreme Court, no matter how many from left/right are sitting, should ONLY judge the case on the written law.
    This is what most people want Phil.

  8. #5068
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    11,701
    Rep Power
    284

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Your words no worries President Biden will seat 4 more
    Enjoy
    PS Oh Boy Yes he can
    Happy Meltdown
    KneePads will invoke the 25th on Sniffer within the year.

  9. #5069
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    11,701
    Rep Power
    284

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    This is what most people want Phil.
    not Biden and the Ho they want to PACK the court, making it a 12 person court. Hence the need to make Washington D.C. & Puerto Rico states.

    They know that those mentioned vote liberal left.

    you are aware that Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh haven't voted EXACTLY the way Trump wanted.. BUT they have followed the letter of the law.

    THOSE are the type justices I want to see appointed.

    good or bad for whichever party .. FOLLOW THE LETTER OF THE LAW.. something RBG didn't do all the time and Hagen has never.

  10. #5070
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,754
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    KneePads will invoke the 25th on Sniffer within the year.
    English AH English
    Yep Pence is a Wimp

    You're having Quite a Meltdown today
    Sure you can make until Wednesday?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here