Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    McConnell says Taylor Greene's embrace of conspiracy theories a 'cancer' to GOP, country

McConnell says Taylor Greene's embrace of conspiracy theories a 'cancer' to GOP, country | TheHill

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Monday blasted Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s embrace of “loony lies and conspiracy theories” as a “cancer for the Republican Party.”

“Somebody who’s suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.’s airplane is not living in reality,” McConnell said in a statement first shared with The Hill. “This has nothing to do with the challenges facing American families or the robust debates on substance that can strengthen our party.”

McConnell didn't mention Greene by name in his three-sentence statement, but his rare, scathing remarks about a freshman GOP lawmaker from the other chamber suggests he recognizes the potential damage her violent rhetoric and bizarre conspiracy theories could inflict on congressional Republicans as they try to take back both the House and Senate in next year’s midterms.

Greene responded on Twitter, writing that "the real cancer for the Republican Party is weak Republicans who only know how to lose gracefully."

Democrats are threatening to force a floor vote this week to oust the controversial Georgia Republican from the Education and Labor Committee and the Budget Committee if House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) does not remove her first.

McCarthy is set to meet with her in Washington as early as Tuesday. Some Republicans said they did not anticipate McCarthy booting her off the committees given that she has the backing of former President Trump, who still holds enormous sway within the GOP.

But McConnell’s comments will up the pressure on McCarthy to act.

If McCarthy punts the issue to Democrats, it could force vulnerable House Republicans in swing districts to take a difficult vote.

“Of course she should be removed. While we can’t prevent her from calling herself a Republican, we can take a stand, and need to,” moderate GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger (Ill.) told The Hill on Monday evening.

Greene’s mounting controversies have created headaches for top Republicans as Democrats look to brand her as the face of the GOP.

A supporter of the pro-Trump QAnon movement, Greene has supported Facebook posts calling for the execution of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other top Democrats; she has endorsed false and hurtful conspiracy theories that the 9/11 terrorist attacks and mass school shootings in Newtown, Conn., and Parkland, Fla., were hoaxes; and she has embraced another strange conspiracy theory that the 2018 California wildfires were sparked by a laser from space controlled by a powerful Jewish banking family.

Greene told conservative news outlet One America News (OAN) that she is slated to meet with the former president “soon,” adding that “he supports me 100 percent.”

Trump’s support of the firebrand freshman is not making GOP woes any easier.
    Top Republicans including Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel have condemned her remarks.

"The comments that are being put forward by Marjorie Taylor Greene are atrocious,” she told The New York Times. “They need to be condemned. They are violent, they are inaccurate — they are very, very dangerous.”

In addition to coming out against Greene’s embrace of conspiracy theories, McConnell also voiced his support for House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney (Wyo.), who has come under fire from conservatives following her vote to impeach Trump for inciting the deadly riot on Jan. 6.

"Liz Cheney is a leader with deep convictions and the courage to act on them," McConnell told CNN in a statement.

"She is an important leader in our party and in our nation. I am grateful for her service and look forward to continuing to work with her on the crucial issues facing our nation."
    His comments come just days before the House GOP conference is slated to meet, where conservatives’ efforts to oust the Wyoming Republican from her leadership role are slated to be discussed.
    The Turtle is on his way .. he's been backstabbing everyone in his state, not to mention Trump's back.
    There is a push to remove him, grahamcraka, Collins and more.
    He has never been a true conservative, only worried about his wrinkled backpocket.
    The times are changing for mainstream politicians. And not to their advantage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    The Turtle is on his way .. he's been backstabbing everyone in his state, not to mention Trump's back.
    There is a push to remove him, grahamcraka, Collins and more.
    He has never been a true conservative, only worried about his wrinkled backpocket.
    The times are changing for mainstream politicians. And not to their advantage

... one of the ex President's greatest legislative enablers and like a r.t you turn to eat on your own when threatened.

... one of the ex President's greatest legislative enablers and like a r.t you turn to eat on your own when threatened.
    They aren't my own just like McStain was a hero. Johnny boy was A TRAITOR.
    There are very few that are "my own" the days of real men is dead. Thank the Lord there are a few of us left.
    Most 'men' now a days cower and hide when trouble comes their way. Pussies.

There are very few that are "my own" the days of real men is dead. Thank the Lord there are a few of us left.

... I rest easy knowing that old dinosaurs like yourself are gradually dying off.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Well, if "real men" are all homophobic misogynists I'm glad there aren't many left.

... I rest easy knowing that old dinosaurs like yourself are gradually dying off.
    And younger pussies like you are fucking up the world.

ANYTHING GOES REMEMBER?

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Well, if "real men" are all homophobic misogynists I'm glad there aren't many left.
    Ok pussies remember silly rabbit dicks are for chicks!
    ANYTHING GOES.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

And younger pussies like you are fucking up the world.

ANYTHING GOES REMEMBER?

Ok pussies remember silly rabbit dicks are for chicks!
    ANYTHING GOES.

And the right wing meltdown continues. Do you need a towel to soak up all those melting snowflakes?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

*Pokes in for the first time in months*

H-hi guys.

Ah... still fighting I see....

O-okay, I'ma... I'ma head out guys.

*Walks away, closes door*

Parler CEO John Matze says he’s been terminated by board: ‘I did not participate in this decision’

Parler, a social media app that was widely embraced by Trump supporters because it favored free speech, saw a spike in users following Twitter’s permanent suspension of President Trump.

Parler has been down since Amazon Web Services cut it off and was expected to relaunch before the beginning of February but things were delayed. A Parler insider told Fox News the delay was caused by new branding and changes occurring within the company for the sake of stability.

... when a social media site is shut down due to real concerns over the lack of controls to halt spread of hate speech, no CEO should expect to keep his job. While the site is shut down, the business cannot make money.