Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Parler CEO John Matze says he’s been terminated by board: ‘I did not participate in this decision’

Parler, a social media app that was widely embraced because it favored free speech, saw a spike in users following Twatter’s permanent (and illegal) suspension of President Trump.

Parler has been down since Amazon Web Services cut it off (and proved their bias against conservatives) .
    When a social media site is shut down (illegally) due to Fabricated concerns over the lack of controls to halt the spread of hate speech, no CEO should expect to keep his job....This should include Jack Dorsey and Fuckerberg who still allow hate-speech from BLM, antifucks, Iran's Ayatollah, and numerous others such as politicians, activists, celebrities, and left leaning radicals on their platforms.

There.....Fixed it for ya!
    Omertà

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    ... only for those who dream about living on Earth 2.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

Careful Frohn. Phil tends to melt when he sees people changing other people's posts. Although it seems it only matters when someone other than one of the other amigos does it! So you are probably okay.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Biden says Trump should no longer receive classified intelligence briefings

President Joe Biden doesn't believe former President Donald Trump should receive classified intelligence briefings, as is tradition for past presidents, citing Trump's "erratic behavior unrelated to the insurrection."

When asked in an interview with "CBS Evening News" anchor Norah O'Donnell if he thought Trump should receive an intelligence briefing if he requested one, Biden said, "I think not."

"I'd rather not speculate out loud," Biden said when asked what he fears could happen if Trump continued to receive the briefings. "I just think that there is no need for him to have the -- the intelligence briefings. What value is giving him an intelligence briefing? What impact does he have at all, other than the fact he might slip and say something?"

Former presidents traditionally have been allowed to request and receive the same intelligence briefings that their successors have.

Former Trump Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence Sue Gordon wrote in a Washington Post op-ed following the insurrection at the US Capitol last month that Trump "might be unusually vulnerable to bad actors with ill intent" once he's out of office.

Gordon, an intelligence veteran of more than 30 years, also said in 2019 that one of Trump's most common responses to intelligence briefings was to doubt what he's being told.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

President Joe Biden doesn't believe former President Donald Trump should receive classified intelligence briefings, as is tradition for past presidents, citing Trump's "erratic behavior unrelated to the insurrection."

When asked in an interview with "CBS Evening News" anchor Norah O'Donnell if he thought Trump should receive an intelligence briefing if he requested one, Biden said, "I think not."

"I'd rather not speculate out loud," Biden said when asked what he fears could happen if Trump continued to receive the briefings. "I just think that there is no need for him to have the -- the intelligence briefings. What value is giving him an intelligence briefing? What impact does he have at all, other than the fact he might slip and say something?"

Former presidents traditionally have been allowed to request and receive the same intelligence briefings that their successors have.

Former Trump Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence Sue Gordon wrote in a Washington Post op-ed following the insurrection at the US Capitol last month that Trump "might be unusually vulnerable to bad actors with ill intent" once he's out of office.

Gordon, an intelligence veteran of more than 30 years, also said in 2019 that one of Trump's most common responses to intelligence briefings was to doubt what he's being told.

Yeah and Biden is trying to remove all the perks that an ex-president receives.
    Trump didn't take a salary for 4 YEARS.
    THE only president that did that.
    Not even YOUR precious Obama did that, I'm sure Biden won't either.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Yeah and Biden is trying to remove all the perks that an ex-president receives.
    Trump didn't take a salary for 4 YEARS.
    THE only president that did that.
    Not even YOUR precious Obama did that, I'm sure Biden won't either.

Biden and Obama can read

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Biden and Obama can read
    well glad to see SOMEONE from your side can... Nancy couldn't that why she always says " we have to read whats in the bill once we pass it "

but i really doubt ANYONE can read and comprehend.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

You do realize that the Democrats are setting a very dangerous precedent. Should the next Republican takes office in 2025 that Biden could not only be denied access to security briefings, but also could be going to jail. In fact, should the Republicans take back control of both houses of Congress in the 2022 elections Biden's quid pro quo moment as Vice President under Obama IS an impeachable offense.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You do realize that the Democrats are setting a very dangerous precedent. Should the next Republican takes office in 2025 that Biden could not only be denied access to security briefings, but also could be going to jail. In fact, should the Republicans take back control of both houses of Congress in the 2022 elections Biden's quid pro quo moment as Vice President under Obama IS an impeachable offense.
    There are a whole can o worms that could be opened after an ex president is impeached.
    That means they could go after BOTH clinton's and Obama.
    The dems are treading on thin ice going after conservative congressional members too.

Like Trump said " be careful what you wish for ".

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    There are a whole can o worms that could be opened after an ex president is impeached.
    That means they could go after BOTH clinton's and Obama.
    The dems are treading on thin ice going after conservative congressional members too.

Like Trump said " be careful what you wish for ".

News Flash he got impeached before he left office
    Whinning looks good on you