1. #5461
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,309
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I say it's about 90% that the virus was created in a Chinese lab. Democrats are in coverup mode because they lied to us. Just ignore SSG. He's the same guy that insists there's not a problem at our southern border.
    that's because CNN tells him that

  2. #5462
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,141
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Putin signs law taking Russia out of Open Skies arms control treaty
    The Kremlin said on Monday that the U.S. decision to withdraw from the treaty had "significantly upset the balance of interests" among the pact's members.

  3. #5463
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waukegan IL
    Posts
    557
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    News story about billionairs tax info that was leaked out illegally. https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-author...122450113.html
    I guess it is only a crime unless you want Trumps tax info leaked out.

  4. #5464
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waukegan IL
    Posts
    557
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    News story about billionairs tax info that was leaked out illegally. https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-author...122450113.html
    I guess it is only a crime unless you want Trumps tax info leaked out.
    These guys are crying because they didnt want us to know that they pay very little to no taxes. Just like they complained about Trump. While I dont think billionaires paying little to no taxes is fair, it is not illegal. If the tax loopholes are there and they can figure them out then good on them. Until the loopholes are removed this will never end.

  5. #5465
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,309
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    These guys are crying because they didnt want us to know that they pay very little to no taxes. Just like they complained about Trump. While I dont think billionaires paying little to no taxes is fair, it is not illegal. If the tax loopholes are there and they can figure them out then good on them. Until the loopholes are removed this will never end.
    the average tax payer doesn't know about or use the tax loopholes available to them

  6. #5466
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,141
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Hay guys you can pay my taxes

    I just figured it out another loophole when stupid people believe anything you say.

  7. #5467
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waukegan IL
    Posts
    557
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hay guys you can pay my taxes

    I just figured it out another loophole when stupid people believe anything you say.
    politicians get pissed when regular people take advantage of their loopholes we are not supposed to know about.

  8. #5468
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,309
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hay guys you can pay my taxes

    I just figured it out another loophole when stupid people believe anything you say.
    nope if you can AFFORD A CRUISE THEN YOU CAN PAY YOUR OWN TAXES.

  9. #5469
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,309
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    politicians get pissed when regular people take advantage of their loopholes we are not supposed to know about.
    WELL we all know the majority of Congress feel they are soo much smarter than their employers (US) but I'm sure we know how to balance a budget WAY better than they can!

  10. #5470
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,704
    Rep Power
    140

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    News story about billionairs tax info that was leaked out illegally. https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-author...122450113.html
    I guess it is only a crime unless you want Trumps tax info leaked out.
    ... both the FBI and the Internal Revenues service are investigating this unlawful publication of personal information.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here