Page 548 of 549 FirstFirst ... 48448498538539540541542543544545546547548549 LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 5481
  1. #5471
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... both the FBI and the Internal Revenues service are investigating this unlawful publication of personal information.

    Yup, gotta protect those "poor" billionaires.

  2. #5472
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,814
    Rep Power
    172

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Yup, gotta protect those "poor" billionaires.

    The rich have rights, too. Stop being mad because your'e life is a failure. That's history.

  3. #5473
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,562
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The rich have rights, too. Stop being mad because your'e life is a failure. That's history.
    The right to screw you and you enjoy it.

    It's ok with you if Trump committed bank fraud insurance fraud and tax fraud.

    BS

    From the Guy who can't figure out how to clean a slit glass.

  4. #5474
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    [QUOTe

  5. #5475
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The rich have rights, too. Stop being mad because your'e life is a failure. That's history.
    Lol!!! Thanks for your concern Billy, but my life is just fine.
    PS. It's spelled "you're" . You should have asked Phil how to spell............ Oh never mind, he has trouble too.

    Why is it that you are okay with a certain segment of society getting away with paying little or no taxes? Is it because you believe you can become one of them? Hahaha

  6. #5476
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,814
    Rep Power
    172

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Lol!!! Thanks for your concern Billy, but my life is just fine.
    PS. It's spelled "you're" . You should have asked Phil how to spell............ Oh never mind, he has trouble too.

    Why is it that you are okay with a certain segment of society getting away with paying little or no taxes? Is it because you believe you can become one of them? Hahaha
    I've found that my time is much better spent concentrating on how I'm gonna make money rather than worrying about what some billionaire is paying in taxes. In fact, I concentrate on "me" and what I can do better about 23 hours a day. The other hour I think about solving world hunger. LOL

  7. #5477
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,562
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!


  8. #5478
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I've found that my time is much better spent concentrating on how I'm gonna make money rather than worrying about what some billionaire is paying in taxes. In fact, I concentrate on "me" and what I can do better about 23 hours a day. The other hour I think about solving world hunger. LOL
    Solving world hunger is definitely a noble cause.

  9. #5479
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,502
    Rep Power
    135

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Trump-inspired death threats terrorize election workers

    Election officials and their families are living with threats of hanging, firing squads, torture and bomb blasts, interviews and documents reveal. The campaign of fear, sparked by Trump's voter-fraud falsehoods, threatens the U.S. electoral system.

    By LINDA SO in ATLANTA
    Filed June 11, 2021, 11 a.m. GMT


    Trump-inspired death threats are terrorizing election workers


    Late on the night of April 24, the wife of Georgia’s top election official got a chilling text message: “You and your family will be killed very slowly.”

    A week earlier, Tricia Raffensperger, wife of Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, had received another anonymous text: “We plan for the death of you and your family every day.”
    That followed an April 5 text warning. A family member, the texter told her, was “going to have a very unfortunate incident.”

    Those messages, which have not been previously reported, illustrate the continuing barrage of threats and intimidation against election officials and their families months after former U.S. President Donald Trump’s November election defeat. While reports of threats against Georgia officials emerged in the heated weeks after the voting, Reuters interviews with more than a dozen election workers and top officials – and a review of disturbing texts, voicemails and emails that they and their families received – reveal the previously hidden breadth and severity of the menacing tactics.

    ...


    “It was unbelievable: your life being threatened just because you’re doing your job.”


    Ralph Jones, election registration chief, Fulton County


    ...

    “It seemed like we were descending into this third-world mentality. I never expected that out of this country.”
    Richard Barron, Fulton County elections director


    ...

    In a 2017 report, the federal U.S. Election Assistance Commission found that 65% of jurisdictions across the country reported that it was “very difficult” or “somewhat difficult” in the 2016 election to recruit enough poll workers. The pandemic exacerbated that problem last year. To address it, some states such as Maryland opened fewer polling places.

    State governments play other roles, setting election-related rules, such as mail-in ballot requirements, and making sure they’re followed. State election officials run voter registration databases, test and certify voting equipment, and sometimes buy voting machines used across their state.

    Twenty-four states – from Georgia to California – have an elected secretary of state as the chief election official, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL). In some states, the elected lieutenant governor is the chief election official. In others, the chief election official is appointed by the legislature or governor. In all but Delaware, the chief election official is called the secretary of state, according to the NCSL. (In Delaware, the position is Commissioner of Elections.)

    The federal government’s role has traditionally been minor but was expanded after the disputed 2000 presidential election to include setting standards for how elections are run. That includes, for instance, setting rules on the use of provisional ballots for people whose eligibility is questioned and advising states how to maintain voter registration databases. Other functions include providing money for voting equipment, helping states recruit poll workers and monitoring foreign interference.

  10. #5480
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,076
    Rep Power
    368

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Trump-inspired death threats terrorize election workers

    Election officials and their families are living with threats of hanging, firing squads, torture and bomb blasts, interviews and documents reveal. The campaign of fear, sparked by Trump's voter-fraud falsehoods, threatens the U.S. electoral system.

    By LINDA SO in ATLANTA
    Filed June 11, 2021, 11 a.m. GMT


    Trump-inspired death threats are terrorizing election workers


    Late on the night of April 24, the wife of Georgia’s top election official got a chilling text message: “You and your family will be killed very slowly.”

    A week earlier, Tricia Raffensperger, wife of Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, had received another anonymous text: “We plan for the death of you and your family every day.”
    That followed an April 5 text warning. A family member, the texter told her, was “going to have a very unfortunate incident.”

    Those messages, which have not been previously reported, illustrate the continuing barrage of threats and intimidation against election officials and their families months after former U.S. President Donald Trump’s November election defeat. While reports of threats against Georgia officials emerged in the heated weeks after the voting, Reuters interviews with more than a dozen election workers and top officials – and a review of disturbing texts, voicemails and emails that they and their families received – reveal the previously hidden breadth and severity of the menacing tactics.

    ...


    “It was unbelievable: your life being threatened just because you’re doing your job.”


    Ralph Jones, election registration chief, Fulton County


    ...

    “It seemed like we were descending into this third-world mentality. I never expected that out of this country.”
    Richard Barron, Fulton County elections director


    ...

    In a 2017 report, the federal U.S. Election Assistance Commission found that 65% of jurisdictions across the country reported that it was “very difficult” or “somewhat difficult” in the 2016 election to recruit enough poll workers. The pandemic exacerbated that problem last year. To address it, some states such as Maryland opened fewer polling places.

    State governments play other roles, setting election-related rules, such as mail-in ballot requirements, and making sure they’re followed. State election officials run voter registration databases, test and certify voting equipment, and sometimes buy voting machines used across their state.

    Twenty-four states – from Georgia to California – have an elected secretary of state as the chief election official, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL). In some states, the elected lieutenant governor is the chief election official. In others, the chief election official is appointed by the legislature or governor. In all but Delaware, the chief election official is called the secretary of state, according to the NCSL. (In Delaware, the position is Commissioner of Elections.)

    The federal government’s role has traditionally been minor but was expanded after the disputed 2000 presidential election to include setting standards for how elections are run. That includes, for instance, setting rules on the use of provisional ballots for people whose eligibility is questioned and advising states how to maintain voter registration databases. Other functions include providing money for voting equipment, helping states recruit poll workers and monitoring foreign interference.

    so in you line of thinking .. bernie IS responsible for the guy that shot up the baseball practice for the capital members? get a grip.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here