Page 552 of 556 FirstFirst ... 52452502542543544545546547548549550551552553554555556 LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 5556
  1. #5511
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,327
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    .. an obvious free publicity stunt from a man desperate for attention.
    The MAN is doing something the person assigned that task refuses to do.. but she can show up for a "faggot pride" parade.
    Meanwhile hundreds of thousands criminal are crossing our border ever month! And that's the ones they CATCH breaking the law.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  2. #5512
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Don't be a Billy
    Posts
    10,209
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    The MAN is doing something the person assigned that task refuses to do.. but she can show up for a "faggot pride" parade.
    Meanwhile hundreds of thousands criminal are crossing our border ever month! And that's the ones they CATCH breaking the law.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Only in your pea size brain
    Pretty sad how you can be so easily duped.

  3. #5513
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,746
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    The MAN is doing something the person assigned that task refuses to do.. but she can show up for a "faggot pride" parade.
    Meanwhile hundreds of thousands criminal are crossing our border ever month! And that's the ones they CATCH breaking the law.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    ... what exactly can the ex President do about the border? Solicit more donations for his legal defence fund?

    Facts talk, bullsh!t walks and you do a lot of walking.

    CBP Enforcement Numbers

    In May 2021, CBP encountered 180,034 persons attempting entry along the Southwest Border. This total represented a 1 percent increase over April 2021.

    Single adults continue to make up the majority of these encounters. In May 2021, CBP expelled 112,302 individuals under Title 42. CBP continues to expel single adults and family units that are encountered pursuant to CDC guidance under Title 42 authority. 62 percent of all May encounters resulted in a Title 42 expulsion.

    Encounters along the Southwest Border of unaccompanied children and single minors from Northern Triangle countries dropped again this month by 23 percent, with 10,765 encounters in May 2021 compared with 13,940 in April 2021. Encounters of family units from Northern Triangle countries also dropped again, decreasing by 31 percent to 22,630 in May 2021, down from 32,674 in April.

    The large number of expulsions during the pandemic has contributed to a larger-than-usual number of noncitizens making multiple border crossing attempts, and means total encounters somewhat overstate the number of unique individuals arriving at the border. Thirty-eight percent of encounters in May 2021 were individuals who had at least one prior encounter in the previous 12 months, compared to an average one-year re-encounter rate of 15 percent for Fiscal Years 2014-2019.

    CBP enforcement numbers for May 2021 can be found here.

  4. #5514
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,746
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    MEXICO CITY, June 8 (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris on Tuesday defended herself from Republican critics who criticized her for making her first international trip to Mexico and Guatemala instead of visiting the U.S. border with Mexico, saying she has visited the border and will do so again.

    After meeting with Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in Mexico City, Harris told reporters she had "been to the border before and will go again."

    Harris, who was a U.S. Senator from California starting in 2017 and traveled the country running for president in 2020, did not specify when she last visited the border.

    President Joe Biden has asked her to work on reducing the number of migrants arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border. She has said her main focus is on root causes, as well as acute causes, of migration. She also visited Guatemala on her first trip abroad since taking office.

    White House press secretary Jen Psaki said VP Harris did not have a timeline for a potential trip, but emphasized Harris' job was to focus on the Northern Triangle countries of Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras.


    "Her assignment was to work with countries and leaders in the Northern Triangle to address root causes, address corruption, and sure, we're working together to address humanitarian concerns," Psaki told reporters at the White House.

    “We’re not taking advice from former President Trump or most of the Republicans who are criticizing us on this,” Psaki added.



  5. #5515
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,327
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by salesserviceguy View Post
    mexico city, june 8 (reuters) - u.s. Vice president kamala harris on tuesday defended herself from republican critics who criticized her for making her first international trip to mexico and guatemala instead of visiting the u.s. Border with mexico, saying she has visited the border and will do so again.

    after meeting with mexican president andres manuel lopez obrador in mexico city, harris told reporters she had "been to the border before and will go again."

    harris, who was a u.s. Senator from california starting in 2017 and traveled the country running for president in 2020, did not specify when she last visited the border.

    president joe biden has asked her to work on reducing the number of migrants arriving at the u.s.-mexico border. She has said her main focus is on root causes, as well as acute causes, of migration. She also visited guatemala on her first trip abroad since taking office.

    White house press secretary jen psaki said vp harris did not have a timeline for a potential trip, but emphasized harris' job was to focus on the northern triangle countries of guatemala, el salvador and honduras.


    "her assignment was to work with countries and leaders in the northern triangle to address root causes, address corruption, and sure, we're working together to address humanitarian concerns," psaki told reporters at the white house.

    “we’re not taking advice from former president trump or most of the republicans who are criticizing us on this,” psaki added.



    blah blah blah she isn't doing the task that was assigned to her by sleppyjoe!

  6. #5516
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,294
    Rep Power
    185

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    First things first: Kamala is in over her head. She's a laughingstock.


    Secondly, it's a good thing that Trump is raising awareness to the crisis at the border. I've had enough of Joe lying to us about the crisis. Well, I think he finally admitted that it's a crisis but he's done nothing to address it.

  7. #5517
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,327
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    First things first: Kamala is in over her head. She's a laughingstock.


    Secondly, it's a good thing that Trump is raising awareness to the crisis at the border. I've had enough of Joe lying to us about the crisis. Well, I think he finally admitted that it's a crisis but he's done nothing to address it.
    hell even Putin says there's a crisis at our border.

  8. #5518
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,695
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... what exactly can the ex President do about the border? Solicit more donations for his legal defence fund?

    Facts talk, bullsh!t walks and you do a lot of walking.

    CBP Enforcement Numbers

    In May 2021, CBP encountered 180,034 persons attempting entry along the Southwest Border. This total represented a 1 percent increase over April 2021.

    Single adults continue to make up the majority of these encounters. In May 2021, CBP expelled 112,302 individuals under Title 42. CBP continues to expel single adults and family units that are encountered pursuant to CDC guidance under Title 42 authority. 62 percent of all May encounters resulted in a Title 42 expulsion.

    Encounters along the Southwest Border of unaccompanied children and single minors from Northern Triangle countries dropped again this month by 23 percent, with 10,765 encounters in May 2021 compared with 13,940 in April 2021. Encounters of family units from Northern Triangle countries also dropped again, decreasing by 31 percent to 22,630 in May 2021, down from 32,674 in April.

    The large number of expulsions during the pandemic has contributed to a larger-than-usual number of noncitizens making multiple border crossing attempts, and means total encounters somewhat overstate the number of unique individuals arriving at the border. Thirty-eight percent of encounters in May 2021 were individuals who had at least one prior encounter in the previous 12 months, compared to an average one-year re-encounter rate of 15 percent for Fiscal Years 2014-2019.

    CBP enforcement numbers for May 2021 can be found here.


    674% Increase over last year!
    Omertà

  9. #5519
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,327
    Rep Power
    379

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... what exactly can the ex President do about the border?
    at least he's doing more than the current Failure in Chief and Knee Pads! which is NOTHING!

  10. #5520
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,746
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    blah blah blah she isn't doing the task that was assigned to her by sleppyjoe!
    ... you really are the worst speller on CTN. Either that or you are too lazy to correct yourself.

    ... and yes the Vice President of the United States of America is performing the task assigned to her just not the right wing media's definition of that task.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here