Page 651 of 652 FirstFirst ... 151551601641642643644645646647648649650651652 LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 6514
  1. #6501
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Biden 2024
    Posts
    25,406
    Rep Power
    329

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!


  2. #6502
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Biden 2024
    Posts
    25,406
    Rep Power
    329

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!


  3. #6503
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    VALRIC, FL
    Posts
    582
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Grab your drinks and some popcorn its going to be a wild ride

  4. #6504
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    7,676
    Rep Power
    222

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed


    Former President Donald Trump used a rally in South Carolina on Saturday to attack rival Nikki Haley in her home state — and to mock the absence of her husband, who is deployed overseas.

    “Where’s her husband? Oh, he’s away. … What happened to her husband?

    Where is he? He’s gone,” Trump said at his rally in Conway, his first visit to the state this year.

    Michael Haley is deployed in Africa with the South Carolina Army National Guard in support of the United States Africa Command, his second active-duty deployment overseas.

    ... what a shit the Orange Menace has become!


  5. #6505
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    11,860
    Rep Power
    321

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed


    Former President Donald Trump used a rally in South Carolina on Saturday to attack rival Nikki Haley in her home state — and to mock the absence of her husband, who is deployed overseas.

    “Where’s her husband? Oh, he’s away. … What happened to her husband?

    Where is he? He’s gone,” Trump said at his rally in Conway, his first visit to the state this year.

    Michael Haley is deployed in Africa with the South Carolina Army National Guard in support of the United States Africa Command, his second active-duty deployment overseas.

    ... what a shit the Orange Menace has become!

    And his supporters are so far gone that they eat this shit up?

  6. #6506
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    13,303
    Rep Power
    447

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And his supporters are so far gone that they eat this shit up?

    What exactly did Trump do that was so insulting other than being unaware? Fake outrage. Explain it to me?
    Growth is found only in adversity.

  7. #6507
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    11,860
    Rep Power
    321

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    What exactly did Trump do that was so insulting other than being unaware? Fake outrage. Explain it to me?

    Hey, no worries. Haley is no better than Cruz. She will be sucking up to trumpy when he wins the nomination. Republican politicians have no shame.

  8. #6508
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Biden 2024
    Posts
    25,406
    Rep Power
    329

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Yep Trump wants Putin to attack NATO countries


    Unfit for ANY office

    Let the excuses begin

  9. #6509
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Biden 2024
    Posts
    25,406
    Rep Power
    329

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!


  10. #6510
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Biden 2024
    Posts
    25,406
    Rep Power
    329

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    A New York judge ordered Trump to pay almost $355 million Friday in the civil fraud case against the ex-president and his company—an amount that will only keep ballooning, as a nine percent interest rate on the judgment means Trump’s bill will keep ticking up by more than $87,500 per day until it’s paid.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here