Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    The Trump plan will focus on “good government reforms” to help balance the budget in 15 years, Vought said.

The Trump budget plan was released Monday afternoon. It calls for $4.4 trillion in spending cuts.

Read: Trump proposes steep cuts to social-safety-net programs and hikes for defense

The proposal sees the deficit falling below $1 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2021. It would fall to $200 billion at the end of 10 years and hit balance five years later.

Great IDEA Cuts to SSI, Cuts to Medicare, Cuts Medicare and any other program that HELPS the poor and children.

Lets give the RICH another HUGE tax cut.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Great IDEA Cuts to SSI, Cuts to Medicare, Cuts Medicare and any other program that HELPS the poor and children.

Lets give the RICH another HUGE tax cut.
    I Know of TOO MANY lazy fucks that just sit around and collect money from the government, whether it be in the form of SSI/ disability checks (but actually have the ability to work!!), or people (a lot of people in my small town) that collect Medicaid/ SNAP (foodstamps)/ or other welfare checks and have the ABSOLUTE ABILITY to work or provide for themselves.
    Have a friend who was dating a girl that was pulling down all kinds of government welfare benefits, and when she moved in with him (and had a kid with him), she covered up the fact that there was now a second income in "her household", and that the new baby's Father actually lived with her, and continued to pull in the welfare benefits. WELL, someone became privy to this, and reviewed her case, found that she was lying, and made her/ them pay back almost $10,000 in "fraudulent payouts", and she is now barred from receiving benefits for some time.
    That is only one case of fraud in my town, but i know personally of dozens and dozens more.
    People that pull down those checks, and then go buy drugs/ alcohol/ etc., instead of shelter/ food/ clothing.
    I know of a few elderly people that passed away, and someone in their family would continue to pull in checks from social security for MONTHS after the death. .Two cases in my town where the deceased were left to "rot in their chairs in their house" for 6 and 8 months while someone kept cashing in the checks.

They (the MSM) have made a WAY bigger deal out of this than it should be.

TRUMP2020

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts

In case nobody knows, funeral homes are required to alert social security that the recipient has passed.
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    In case nobody knows, funeral homes are required to alert social security that the recipient has passed.
    I don't think that would apply too what Frohn posted "Two cases in my town where the deceased were left to "rot in their chairs in their house" for 6 and 8 months while someone kept cashing in the checks."

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    I Know of TOO MANY lazy fucks that just sit around and collect money from the government, whether it be in the form of SSI/ disability checks (but actually have the ability to work!!), or people (a lot of people in my small town) that collect Medicaid/ SNAP (foodstamps)/ or other welfare checks and have the ABSOLUTE ABILITY to work or provide for themselves.
    Have a friend who was dating a girl that was pulling down all kinds of government welfare benefits, and when she moved in with him (and had a kid with him), she covered up the fact that there was now a second income in "her household", and that the new baby's Father actually lived with her, and continued to pull in the welfare benefits. WELL, someone became privy to this, and reviewed her case, found that she was lying, and made her/ them pay back almost $10,000 in "fraudulent payouts", and she is now barred from receiving benefits for some time.
    That is only one case of fraud in my town, but i know personally of dozens and dozens more.
    People that pull down those checks, and then go buy drugs/ alcohol/ etc., instead of shelter/ food/ clothing.
    I know of a few elderly people that passed away, and someone in their family would continue to pull in checks from social security for MONTHS after the death. .Two cases in my town where the deceased were left to "rot in their chairs in their house" for 6 and 8 months while someone kept cashing in the checks.

TRUMP2020
    Like always I call BS :cool. Enjoy your delusion.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Like always I call BS :cool. Enjoy your delusion.
    you call BS because why?? Because you haven't personally seen it happen!!?? Because you know of no one that would cheat the system or has cheated the system!!??
    It happens everyday in this country. People fraudulently receive benefits for any number of different reasons.
    My previous post is 100% factual. Just because you can't fathom someone actually cheating the system, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I don't think that would apply too what Frohn posted "Two cases in my town where the deceased were left to "rot in their chairs in their house" for 6 and 8 months while someone kept cashing in the checks."
    Another BS story. If SSI made a mistake or it was not reported, Guess what happens? Your dumb story they keep the money and nothing happens. Total BS
    SSI gets the IRS to removed the money plus charges fee's and if it's fraud law enforcement reviews and charges filed.

Go ahead call SSI and ask! Dare YOU

you call BS because why?? Because you haven't personally seen it happen!!?? Because you know of no one that would cheat the system or has cheated the system!!??
    It happens everyday in this country. People fraudulently receive benefits for any number of different reasons.
    My previous post is 100% factual. Just because you can't fathom someone actually cheating the system, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Did you report IT! NOPE Case CLOSED

Call SSI and ASK! Dare YOU

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

TRUMP2020
    the thing that they DON'T tell us is this: since October 2017 HUD/SNAP/ESC/SSC have all been reviewing the case loads, they have found a large portion of the precipitants in the programs that are of working age, HAVE been scamming the system. This is one of the reasons the Trump admin has been pushing for: work requirements or actual meetings with the people to re-access the cases. They have also had access to the medical files/reports on those getting "disability". They have pulled the license of over 450 "doctors" that have been nothing more than a "pill factory" for the pill junkies, hence the amazing reduction in the 'opioid crisis'.
    The influx of new jobs, money, housing, have enabled those that AREN'T leeches and really don't want to be on the programs, has added to those 7mil that are off of the SNAP program, yes there were leeches that were removed from the program, but booooooo fucking hoooooo.

"Don't Bitch, don't whine, get yours like I got mine. WORKING SINCE I WAS 14... SAVE MONEY... TRY TO MAKE WISE CHOICES

TRUMPLANDSLIDE2020

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

"Don't Bitch, don't whine, get yours like I got mine.

TRUMPMudslide2020

Steal it Like Trump!

colbert-bit.jpg

Report Fraud, Waste, or Abuse | Office of the Inspector General, SSA
    Last edited by bsm2; 02-13-2020 at 04:57 PM.