Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    The Trump plan will focus on “good government reforms” to help balance the budget in 15 years, Vought said.

The Trump budget plan was released Monday afternoon. It calls for $4.4 trillion in spending cuts.

Read: Trump proposes steep cuts to social-safety-net programs and hikes for defense

The proposal sees the deficit falling below $1 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2021. It would fall to $200 billion at the end of 10 years and hit balance five years later.
    Correct me if I am wrong but President Trump's plan has to be first be approved by the Democratic controlled Congress before it can be approved by the Senate before it can be signed into law. The plan will certainly never be approved by Congress as it makes deep cuts to the social security net.

I think the chances are very low that any budget plan will survive 15 years especially considering at most President Trump has five years left in power.

If nothing soon changes with US gov't spending, the costs to service the debt will exceed US gov't revenues.

At $23 Trillion, the U.S. National Debt Already Exceeds the Size of the U.S. Economy | The National Interest

At $23T dollars the US national debt already exceeds the size of the US economy.

That $23 trillion figure fails to account for massive unfunded obligations facing the U.S. government through programs such as Social Security and Medicare.. This so-called fiscal gap, which measures the difference between projected revenues and spending over the long-run, threatens future generations with ten times the current debt burden.
    All of this is happening while America is experiencing one of the longest economic expansions in the country’s history with unemployment at historic lows, wages rising (especially for those with lower incomes), and an economy that continues growing and expanding despite headwinds.

No matter, how one squares the numbers, they all tell the same story. The U.S. fiscal situation is highly unsustainable and points toward a fiscal crisis in the making.
    By 2050, debt borrowed in credit markets is projected to reach 180 percent of gross domestic product (GDP). That’s far higher than the U.S. has ever experienced, and it won’t stop rising there.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    "The USA just cannot afford President Trump anymore"

your opinion.. and frankly since you aren't a US citizen.. your opinion isn't relevant .

TRUMP2020
    In the time it took you to write that response, the USA went another $578,000.00 in debt.

Trump seeks $15.4 billion for U.S. Space Force in 2021 budget

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2; Like always I call BS

[QUOTE=FrohnB;1274025
    you call BS because why?? Because you haven't personally seen it happen!!?? Because you know of no one that would cheat the system or has cheated the system!!??
    It happens everyday in this country. People fraudulently receive benefits for any number of different reasons.
    My previous post is 100% factual. Just because you can't fathom someone actually cheating the system, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
    Police charge daughter of man found dead in home | Local News | fremonttribune.com - here's one of the stories I was talking about, 88 year old father left to "mummify" in his arm chair, while his daughter kept cashing the checks for 4 months. He lived 12 blocks from me.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    you call BS because why?? Because you haven't personally seen it happen!!?? Because you know of no one that would cheat the system or has cheated the system!!??
    It happens everyday in this country. People fraudulently receive benefits for any number of different reasons.
    My previous post is 100% factual. Just because you can't fathom someone actually cheating the system, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Another BS story. If SSI made a mistake or it was not reported, Guess what happens? Your dumb story they keep the money and nothing happens. Total BS
    SSI gets the IRS to removed the money plus charges fee's and if it's fraud law enforcement reviews and charges filed.

Go ahead call SSI and ask! Dare YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Did you report IT! NOPE Case CLOSED

Call SSI and ASK! Dare YOU
    You are the epitome of ignorant, case closed.
    Fraudulently gained benefits is a HUGE issue for Medicaid, SSI, and Medicare, and has always been. If there is a "system in place", you can be assured there will be people who cheat it, no matter what it is.

[QUOTE=FrohnB;1276664]
    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2; Like always I call BS

[url=https://fremonttribune.com/news/local/police-charge-daughter-of-man-found-dead-in-home/article_de3bfc90-ae59-11e0-9090-001cc4c002e0.html
    Police charge daughter of man found dead in home | Local News | fremonttribune.com[/url] - here's one of the stories I was talking about, 88 year old father left to "mummify" in his arm chair, while his daughter kept cashing the checks for 4 months. He lived 12 blocks from me.
    Wow one case in the Millions the program helps. Nice try
    Repbicians love cuts to entitlement programs to pay for the Huge tax break for there Rich donor's.

Our genius democrats call a 9% increase instead of a 10% incease a "drastic cut" to a program. I would quote Ron White but someone might think I was being rude! You just can't fix it.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

In chicago there are so many programs to help people that they have to advertise to try to get people to use them. They have a program for everything. They could not possibly close any of them down though because it would put the democrats crooks in office family and friends out of a job. Then they would have to put them on a ghost payroll somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    In chicago there are so many programs to help people that they have to advertise to try to get people to use them. They have a program for everything. They could not possibly close any of them down though because it would put the democrats crooks in office family and friends out of a job. Then they would have to put them on a ghost payroll somewhere.
    Didn't know Trump had hotel and golf coarses there
    Thanks