Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by 20 year tech View Post
    Was going to sleep but what the hell are you talking about Slim ? seriously
    Food poisoning being traced to lettuce and other crops in the Salinas and Imperial Valleys of California that were worked by illegal aliens. It is speculated that it is the result of recent arrivals in the United States emptying their bladders into irrigation canals. Never a problem from fields worked by those who are here on work visas, green card holders, those who have already earned US citizenship and their descendants.

Ever hear of Montezuma's revenge? It is a form of diarrhea caused by drinking the water in Mexico and Central America. The locals have been exposed to it their entire life and it take days for the micro organism to work out of their bodies when they enter illegally.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

The Mexican border wall will only slow some people down yet prevent many others from crossing.

There are pros and cons to the wall with the main con being its massive cost at a time when the USA is running massive deficits fighting the Corona Virus. Construction should be halted immediately and those finds redirected to health care. No one is saying that the USA does not need to protect its southern border and that an investment in this infrastructure is needed. Just not now. Wait until after the election.

By the way, Canada's border with the USA remains firmly closed to US citizens. It is a very popular sentiment here that to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the USA is way too reckless in its leader's desire to open the economy.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20 year tech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Food poisoning being traced to lettuce and other crops in the Salinas and Imperial Valleys of California that were worked by illegal aliens. It is speculated that it is the result of recent arrivals in the United States emptying their bladders into irrigation canals. Never a problem from fields worked by those who are here on work visas, green card holders, those who have already earned US citizenship and their descendants.

Ever hear of Montezuma's revenge? It is a form of diarrhea caused by drinking the water in Mexico and Central America. The locals have been exposed to it their entire life and it take days for the micro organism to work out of their bodies when they enter illegally.
    My nephew lives in Burbank so I am up to date on the California response to the the corona virus and what else is going on there. you being a resident know more than I. key phrase in your response is that it is speculated. I respect you brother and your opinion. going to sleep now as it is almost midnight here on the east coast. hope that you will give me the same respect. Stay safe and healthy Slim. talk to you tomorrow hopefully. not looking to argue just honest discussion.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Likewise in certain borough's of London the council have deemed it necessary to put signs up saying "shitting in the street is illegal" Those sign's would not have been needed 20 or so years ago regardless of the original nationality of those living there.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Not for nothing but that dude that just hopped over a useless wall will make it possible for you to have a salad next week. we need to focus on solutions not stupid bullshit. good night folks had enough today.
    Sir Edmond Hillery would be laughing in his grave....

How long before someone works out the exact length bungy cord to launch over the wall????
    (I didn't say that...)

A bit of irish coffee makes for a good night cap...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Retired 10,000+ Posts

My nephew lives in Burbank so I am up to date on the California response to the the corona virus and what else is going on there. you being a resident know more than I. key phrase in your response is that it is speculated. I respect you brother and your opinion. going to sleep now as it is almost midnight here on the east coast. hope that you will give me the same respect. Stay safe and healthy Slim. talk to you tomorrow hopefully. not looking to argue just honest discussion.
    The first paragraph of my post was fact. Contamination produce came from fields worked by illegal aliens. Such incidences have dropped off considerably since state regulations require farm labor organizations provide porta potties with all crews sent to work fields.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts NomisNirrad's Avatar

Devin Nunes Says Criminal Referrals Are Coming for Mueller Team!

https://bongino.com/devin-nunes-says...9s_diiHXUfGihs

Quote Originally Posted by NomisNirrad View Post
    Devin Nunes Says Criminal Referrals Are Coming for Mueller Team!

https://bongino.com/devin-nunes-says...9s_diiHXUfGihs
    Hilarious FAKE NEWS