Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
    In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided.

Trump Death Clock

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So, tell me which part of that report is false.
    You accused FrohnB of seeing anti trump bias in content he reads and when I give an example of it you change the accusation from bias to factual.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Facts Matter
    FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine
    or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems
    Does not affect FDA-approved uses for malaria, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis

June 15, 2020 Update: Based on ongoing analysis and emerging scientific data, FDA has revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) to use hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19 in certain hospitalized patients when a clinical trial is unavailable or participation is not feasible. We made this determination based on recent results from a large, randomized clinical trial in hospitalized patients that found these medicines showed no benefit for decreasing the likelihood of death or speeding recovery. This outcome was consistent with other new data, including those showing the suggested dosing for these medicines are unlikely to kill or inhibit the virus that causes COVID-19. As a result, we determined that the legal criteria for the EUA are no longer met.

FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems | FDA

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    You accused FrohnB of seeing anti trump bias in content he reads and when I give an example of it you change the accusation from bias to factual.
    Okay, I'll play. How is it biased?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    the Gov. Pooper will NOT allow his citizens to receive it EVEN IF they want to try it.

Pooper has blood running from his hands and filling OUR streets.
    How is it with at least as many studies showing it doesn't as that show it helps you choose to only believe the ones that show it helps. And no, I am not picking sides, I am sceptical of all of them. There seems to be inconsistencies in them all

Top Trump official goes OFF THE DEEP END on national TV over COVID outbreak

The new NUT CASE THEORY

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Okay, I'll play. How is it biased?
    If you read the quote and didn't see it I cannot see the point in continuing.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    If you read the quote and didn't see it I cannot see the point in continuing.
    Thank you.

FDA commissioner refuses to defend Trump claim that 99% of Covid-19 cases are 'harmless'

The commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration on Sunday declined to defend President Donald Trump's unfounded claim that 99% of coronavirus cases are "totally harmless" and repeatedly refused to say whether Trump's remark is true or false.

"I'm not going to get into who is right and who is wrong," Dr. Stephen Hahn, a member of the White House coronavirus task force, told CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union."
    During his remarks Saturday at the White House Independence Day event, Trump claimed without evidence that 99% of coronavirus cases "are totally harmless."
    The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that 35% of cases are asymptomatic, but even people with mild or no symptoms can spread the virus to others.
    While the World Health Organization has said the global fatality rate is likely less than 1%, the WHO also said about 20% of all people who are diagnosed with coronavirus are sick enough to need oxygen or hospital care.
    "I totally support the CDC and the information that they're putting out with respect to this pandemic," Hahn said Sunday.
    Hahn said the coronavirus pandemic is "a rapidly evolving situation" but stressed that the US "absolutely must take this seriously."
    Pressed by Bash on the program whether the President's comment is true or false, Hahn again did not defend the President's claim.
    "What I'll say is that we have data in the White House task force. Those data show us that this is a serious problem. People need to take it seriously," Hahn said.
    There have been more than 2.8 million cases of coronavirus in the United States and at least 129,000 people in the US have died, according to Johns Hopkins University's latest tally.
    Trump celebrated the Fourth of July at Mount Rushmore on Friday and at the White House's "Salute to America" on Saturday, where many attendees were seen neither socially distancing nor wearing masks at both events.
    "if you don't follow local and state guidelines about what to do, if you're not following the CDC and White House task force guidelines, you are putting yourselves and you're putting your loved ones at risk," Hahn said.