Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

What a Genius

Trump threatens to cut funding for schools, slams CDC reopening guidelines as too tough

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    What a Genius

Trump threatens to cut funding for schools, slams CDC reopening guidelines as too tough

There is nothing a right wing politician likes better than an unhealthy uneducated population

Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin, While Taking No Action Against Russia Arming Taliban

Note on President Trump: On Feb. 16, 2017 President Trump says in a press conference, “by the way, it would be great if we could get along with Russia;” “If we could get along with Russia, that’s a positive thing. We have a very talented man, Rex Tillerson, who is going to be meeting with them shortly. And I told him, I said, I know politically it’s probably not good for me;” “if we could get along, it would be a positive thing, not a negative thing.”

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    There is nothing a right wing politician likes better than an unhealthy uneducated population
    You clearly have not studied.
    Left-wing politicians would rather have it's citizens "eating from their hands". They would like to see everyone "dependent on social programs and government", and make sure they are "stupid enough not to know they are being played". Liberals have slowly been fucking up the education system for decades to achieve this (indoctrination of our youth anyone??)!!
    Partial Proof of this is when my wife went to college, she had a liberal English teacher that gave her an 'F' on a very well-written opinion piece about the 2nd amendment. My wife was pissed, and i was stunned! As a test, my wife's next piece was a terribly written (on purpose; bad grammar, punctuation mistakes, etc.) Pro-Abortion piece, that was given a grade of 'B' by the liberal teacher. My wife aired her concern with the teacher, who refused to explain why she scored the way she did. We then took those writings, results, and a complaint to her department head and were then escalated to the Student affairs office where we were actually able to file our complaint. After a thorough review, and NUMEROUS other complaints and evidence about her being biased against certain subjects, and failing students who were actually doing great work, she was ultimately fired (it took just over a year to get it done). My wife's 2nd Amendment paper was sent to another professor to be graded ('A' - is what he gave her), and the purposely terrible abortion paper was graded an 'F' (citing numerous spelling mistakes, grammar errors, etc.).
    We shouldn't allow teachers like this to be in the education system EVER!!
    Omertà

Trudeau led his country out of a pandemic while Trump's lack of leadership leaves the US in deep crisis

President Donald Trump's hair has appeared unchanged during the crisis as he makes no attempt to model the guidelines and recommendations his government is recommending to stay safe -- including wearing a mask, avoiding large crowds and limiting travel to essential business only.
    On Wednesday, the differences in the two approaches will be front and center as Trump marks the official beginning of the new North American trade agreement that is a signature achievement for all three participating governments: the United States, Mexico and Canada.
    While Mexico's President accepted Trump's invitation to participate in the ceremony, Trudeau did not.
    "We wish the United States and Mexico well at Wednesday's meeting," the prime minister's office said. "While there were recent discussions about the possible participation of Canada, the Prime Minister will be in Ottawa this week for scheduled Cabinet meetings and the long-planned sitting of Parliament."
    Last week, Trudeau himself said he was still in discussions about whether a trip to the United States "makes sense," saying while he was troubled by the threat of new US tariffs on steel and aluminum, "we're also concerned about the health situation and the coronavirus reality that is still hitting all three of our countries."

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Left-wing politicians would rather have it's citizens "eating from their hands". They would like to see everyone "dependent on social programs and government", and make sure they are "stupid enough not to know they are being played". Liberals have slowly been fucking up the education system for decades to achieve this (indoctrination of our youth anyone??)!!
    Partial Proof of this is when my wife went to college, she had a liberal English teacher that gave her an 'F' on a very well-written opinion piece about the 2nd amendment. My wife was pissed, and i was stunned! As a test, my wife's next piece was a terribly written (on purpose; bad grammar, punctuation mistakes, etc.) Pro-Abortion piece, that was given a grade of 'B' by the liberal teacher. My wife aired her concern with the teacher, who refused to explain why she scored the way she did. We then took those writings, results, and a complaint to her department head and were then escalated to the Student affairs office where we were actually able to file our complaint. After a thorough review, and NUMEROUS other complaints and evidence about her being biased against certain subjects, and failing students who were actually doing great work, she was ultimately fired (it took just over a year to get it done). My wife's 2nd Amendment paper was sent to another professor to be graded ('A' - is what he gave her), and the purposely terrible abortion paper was graded an 'F' (citing numerous spelling mistakes, grammar errors, etc.).
    when you have people like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn as professors what do you expect? ( google: weatherman underground )

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

I have studied a lot. One of the first thing a right wing government does upon being elected is cut funding to education and healthcare.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trudeau led his country out of a pandemic while Trump's lack of leadership leaves the US in deep crisis

President Donald Trump's hair has appeared unchanged during the crisis as he makes no attempt to model the guidelines and recommendations his government is recommending to stay safe -- including wearing a mask, avoiding large crowds and limiting travel to essential business only.
    On Wednesday, the differences in the two approaches will be front and center as Trump marks the official beginning of the new North American trade agreement that is a signature achievement for all three participating governments: the United States, Mexico and Canada.
    While Mexico's President accepted Trump's invitation to participate in the ceremony, Trudeau did not.
    "We wish the United States and Mexico well at Wednesday's meeting," the prime minister's office said. "While there were recent discussions about the possible participation of Canada, the Prime Minister will be in Ottawa this week for scheduled Cabinet meetings and the long-planned sitting of Parliament."
    Last week, Trudeau himself said he was still in discussions about whether a trip to the United States "makes sense," saying while he was troubled by the threat of new US tariffs on steel and aluminum, "we're also concerned about the health situation and the coronavirus reality that is still hitting all three of our countries."
    If Trudeau had attended the meeting in the USA he would have been forced into a mandatory 14 day quarantine (for the second time). He would rather work and be productive than be cheerleader to President Trump who threatens Canada with tariffs to try and force his way.

Trudeau also knows that Trump will be gone with the Nov election rout, so it is easier to just wait him out.