Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Remember how cuomo sent Covid straight into nursing homes and killed the elderly at an extraordinary rate?
    Almost 50% of NY deaths were attributed to nursing homes. On top of that, NY makes up almost 50% of US deaths.
    To make that clear, nearly a quarter of total US deaths were from NY nursing homes, which as I said before is directly connected to cuomo’s decision to send the virus right into the homes.
    He’s a terrible person!

On the other hand, the Trump Administration made it clear that nursing homes were the most at risk, and they needed to be protected at all costs.

The US has surpassed 50 MILLION tests! That means we will have “greater numbers” in all aspects than any other country in the world. India comes in a at 2nd with 12 million tests (population almost 1.5 billion).
    To put that into perspective for you, Canada has 37.5 MILLION people, so we’ve essentially tested the entire population of Canada and then some (another 12.5 million). Canada has only tested 3.3 million of its population (1/10th).
    So don’t sit there and say “More tests doesn’t equate to higher numbers”, you sound like a moron if you believe that.

The Trump Administration has done a great job for Americans. He has my vote again!

TRUMP2020
    Omertà

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Remember how cuomo sent Covid straight into nursing homes and killed the elderly at an extraordinary rate?
    Almost 50% of NY deaths were attributed to nursing homes. On top of that, NY makes up almost 50% of US deaths.
    To make that clear, nearly a quarter of total US deaths were from NY nursing homes, which as I said before is directly connected to cuomo’s decision to send the virus right into the homes.
    He’s a terrible person!

On the other hand, the Trump Administration made it clear that nursing homes were the most at risk, and they needed to be protected at all costs.

The US has surpassed 50 MILLION tests! That means we will have “greater numbers” in all aspects than any other country in the world. India comes in a at 2nd with 12 million tests (population almost 1.5 billion).
    To put that into perspective for you, Canada has 37.5 MILLION people, so we’ve essentially tested the entire population of Canada and then some (another 12.5 million). Canada has only tested 3.3 million of its population (1/10th).
    So don’t sit there and say “More tests doesn’t equate to higher numbers”, you sound like a moron if you believe that.

The Trump Administration has done a great job for Americans. He has my vote again!

TRUMP2020
    Cumlips nipple stud fag is now blaming trump for the deaths in the rest/elderly care facilities... he's just a lying ass commie that has no place in office... glad I don't live in that state anymore... I was born in Beacon NY!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    He’s a terrible person!

TRUMP2020
    President TRUMP and the Trump Administration a complete and Total FAILURE
    roll clip
    Killed 140,000 plus American's and counting

US leads the world in the most Covid19 people infected another Trump Record.
    4 million plus and counting
    Time for a Change in President's
    Biden 2020
    Last edited by bsm2; 07-24-2020 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    President TRUMP and the Trump Administration a complete and Total FAILURE
    roll clip
    Killed 140,000 plus American's and counting

US leads the world in the most Covid19 people infected another Trump Record.
    4 million plus and counting
    Time for a Change in President's
    Biden 2020
    That's because we have a larger citizen count AND more tests done.

Dont be a sheep FUCK THE MASK THAT DOESN'T PROTECT YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    That's because we have a larger citizen count AND more tests done.

Dont be a sheep FUCK THE MASK THAT DOESN'T PROTECT YOU.

The CDC recommended Mask to slow the spead Of Covid19.
    Be a Hero wear a Mask
    even Trump said You should wear one Ha
    You do know there part of the Trump Administration
    Good news you can go to Trump Covid19 fest in month in your state and You can go without a mask.

Be a Hero wear a Mask
    Good news you can go to Trump Covid19 fest in month in your state and You can go without a mask.
    Their a part

Yes I do.. but FUCK THE MASK.

BE A PUSSY conformist...

I'll go with out one since they DON'T BLOCK SHIT.

I'm sorry if your pussy ass lives in fear and buckles to government "mandates" I know where I live and the COVID isn't in my area. My health is good.. and I AM NIT SOME PUSSY ASSED "MALE" LIKE YOU!

Be a Hero wear a Mask
    Lincoln Project "young Turks" are a bunch of left wing faggots.. guess that's why you support them by reposting their bullshit.

See that I used their instead of there In the proper usage.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Be a Hero wear a Mask
    They are also a part of the deep state and controlled more by progressives than by the President. President Trump during last week of January this years directed the CDC to start planning on how to protect the American people from SARS-CoV-2. The CDC turned to Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who at that time said the virus was not a problem. As a result, need precaution recommendations from the CDC and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases were delayed.