Trusted Tech 50+ Posts NomisNirrad's Avatar

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yep wear a mask WIMP unless your afraid
    CDC guidelines under the Trump Administration
    Not afraid, I have medical conditions that absolve me from wearing a mask.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by NomisNirrad View Post
    Not afraid, I have medical conditions that absolve me from wearing a mask.
    Me too brother .... I have an allergy of having the government dictate how I live my life...

be a wimp wear a mask

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

While I understood the appeal of Trump in 2016, you are in total denial of reality if you think this administration has done a good job for the American people over the past 3 1/2 years.
    Gassing peaceful protestors, federal agents detaining US citizens as if WE were a "shithole country", blatant use of office for profit (no bueno), DOJ interference and pardoning of political allies, nepotism, political retalitation, bold and frequent lies (alternative facts my ass),and the complete lack of response on the federal level to this current pandemic. This country has become the most infected laughing stock of the world.

Where are all these so called "conservatives" as our debt has increased over 6 trillion dollars ?!

Where are all the "libertarians" while US citizen are gassed and detained in our own country?!

I also love how folks say those who choose to wear masks are sheep. What ever happened to freedom to choose, this is still America last time I checked. Or maybe, what is left of it. Masks have been proven, over and over, the help prevent the spread of this virus. As a smoker, I am going to start smoking indoors again. Bars, Walmart, doctors office, daycare centers, etc. When someone says something to me I'm just gonna tell those sheep to fuck themselves because its "my right" to put you at risk of health issues.
    The real sheep are those folks buying into this absolute failure of a man and all his wacky bullshit. Pizza pedophiles, demon sperm, Clorox cocktails, fake news, deep state, the list goes on and on.

In this era of America, it can be a full time job to determine what is real and what has been spun or altered. But I do not need ANY research or filter to see what is happening to my country. My 2 cents

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    I am in total denial of reality

There, I fixed it for you.

While I understood the appeal of Trump in 2016, you are in total denial of reality if you think this administration has done a good job for the American people over the past 3 1/2 years.
    Gassing peaceful protestors, federal agents detaining US citizens as if WE were a "shithole country", blatant use of office for profit (no bueno), DOJ interference and pardoning of political allies, nepotism, political retalitation, bold and frequent lies (alternative facts my ass),and the complete lack of response on the federal level to this current pandemic. This country has become the most infected laughing stock of the world.

Where are all these so called "conservatives" as our debt has increased over 6 trillion dollars ?!

Where are all the "libertarians" while US citizen are gassed and detained in our own country?!

I also love how folks say those who choose to wear masks are sheep. What ever happened to freedom to choose, this is still America last time I checked. Or maybe, what is left of it. Masks have been proven, over and over, the help prevent the spread of this virus. As a smoker, I am going to start smoking indoors again. Bars, Walmart, doctors office, daycare centers, etc. When someone says something to me I'm just gonna tell those sheep to fuck themselves because its "my right" to put you at risk of health issues.
    The real sheep are those folks buying into this absolute failure of a man and all his wacky bullshit. Pizza pedophiles, demon sperm, Clorox cocktails, fake news, deep state, the list goes on and on.

In this era of America, it can be a full time job to determine what is real and what has been spun or altered. But I do not need ANY research or filter to see what is happening to my country. My 2 cents

another follower of CNN/MSNBCpms..

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Yes, typical Democrat, blaming someone else for things they are guilty of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

no worries you'll have 8 years for President Biden to see
    Really? Biden Tells Reporters He Doesn't Know Where He Is - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by NomisNirrad View Post
    what the pinhead doesn't realize is Biden (IF ELECTED) will only be in office for a month or so until they get the Article 25 paperwork filed.. so it WON'T be 8 years or 8 months... probably 8 DAYS before his VP takes over...

but like I said IF.....

when 95% of reporting on a POTUS is negative WHEN he has done so much good for his country ... c;ear;y the 'reporting' groups are extremely biased....

remember the 2016 polls.... the 'silent majority' is growing by leaps and bounds ... esp since the RIOTS are still going on.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    ..and here we go. For the record, I am registered as an Independent and have voted for D's and R's in the past. I base my voting on stances, not rhetoric.

What is not surprising to me is the lack of a solid reply. Name calling and insults are not going to solve any of these issues. Simply assuming what channels I watch or editing my post to appear "witty" is simply what we have devolved to, so thank you for proving my point. Should I assume because you like Trump that you are a racist and have sex with your sister; of course not! Feel free to be specific about what I have posted and what you disagree with.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

..and here we go. For the record, I am registered as an Independent and have voted for D's and R's in the past. I base my voting on stances, not rhetoric.

What is not surprising to me is the lack of a solid reply. Name calling and insults are not going to solve any of these issues. Simply assuming what channels I watch or editing my post to appear "witty" is simply what we have devolved to, so thank you for proving my point. Should I assume because you like Trump that you are a racist and have sex with your sister; of course not! Feel free to be specific about what I have posted and what you disagree with.

And obvious from your posts totally brain washed by CNN et al.