The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And obvious from your posts totally brain washed by CNN et al.
    ...and STILL waiting for an intelligent response.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    ...and STILL waiting for an intelligent response.

You wouldn't be able to recognize an intelligent response. You've been listening to too many liberal news sources to have any functional brains left.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Great American actor Morgan Freeman reads aloud American Civil rights icon John Lewis's last words.

Morgan Freeman reads Rep. John Lewis’ last words: Together, You Can Redeem the Soul of Our Nation - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Me too brother .... I have an allergy of having the government dictate how I live my life...

be a wimp wear a mask

You mean kind of like Herman Cain (RIP) from corona virus this week. Or Congressman Louie Gohmert who tested positive for COVID-19 this week after refusing to wear a mask.

It is plain and simple selfish and juvenile not to wear a mask and put all of those around you at risk. It is not that hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Me too brother .... I have an allergy of having the government dictate how I live my life...

be a wimp wear a mask
    Allergy to the TRUTH as always
    Too bad your too selffish to maybe save someone's life or your own. Guess you don't follow any government rules or only the ones You like. Sorry buddy that's not how it works unless your in you own little bunker along with Trump.

Be a HERO WEAR a Mask

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    While I understood the appeal of Trump in 2016, you are in total denial of reality if you think this administration has done a good job for the American people over the past 3 1/2 years.
    Gassing peaceful protestors, federal agents detaining US citizens as if WE were a "shithole country", blatant use of office for profit (no bueno), DOJ interference and pardoning of political allies, nepotism, political retalitation, bold and frequent lies (alternative facts my ass),and the complete lack of response on the federal level to this current pandemic. This country has become the most infected laughing stock of the world.

Where are all these so called "conservatives" as our debt has increased over 6 trillion dollars ?!

Where are all the "libertarians" while US citizen are gassed and detained in our own country?!

I also love how folks say those who choose to wear masks are sheep. What ever happened to freedom to choose, this is still America last time I checked. Or maybe, what is left of it. Masks have been proven, over and over, the help prevent the spread of this virus. As a smoker, I am going to start smoking indoors again. Bars, Walmart, doctors office, daycare centers, etc. When someone says something to me I'm just gonna tell those sheep to fuck themselves because its "my right" to put you at risk of health issues.
    The real sheep are those folks buying into this absolute failure of a man and all his wacky bullshit. Pizza pedophiles, demon sperm, Clorox cocktails, fake news, deep state, the list goes on and on.

In this era of America, it can be a full time job to determine what is real and what has been spun or altered. But I do not need ANY research or filter to see what is happening to my country. My 2 cents

Watch "Clinton Cash" and then tell me who are THE REAL CORRUPT ones. You drink the MSNBC, etc. coollaid to the last drop. Watch Sean Hannity and listen to Rush. They will set you free from your false world. You have been lied to and mislead.

Quote Originally Posted by patterson70 View Post
    Watch "Clinton Cash" and then tell me who are THE REAL CORRUPT ones. You drink the MSNBC, etc. coollaid to the last drop. Watch Sean Hannity and listen to Rush. They will set you free from your false world. You have been lied to and mislead.

Yes YOU have 155,000 Dead Americans Game Over

Last edited by bsm2; 08-02-2020 at 03:20 AM.

I am sure Hannity and Rush will continue to broadcast their own special blend of disinformation even after President Biden takes office in Jan 20 2021. They both make too much money fueling their audience who sadly believe they tell the truth.

Even Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell is signalling to his Senate colleagues that it is now OK to distance themselves from Trump if it will help them win their personal re-election as Republican control of the Senate is in jeopardy.

McConnell signal to Republican Senate candidates: Distance from Trump if necessary - CNNPolitics
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 08-02-2020 at 03:35 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

OH NO!? Are you asking him to look into the light?
    Do you think you can get him..bsm...ssg..ca.. to 'cross over' it's not possible!
    Some would be surprised about me ... I don't pull a straight RED lever. Esp when it comes to local elections. We still have blue dog dems the JFK version here. I think they would be considered center RIGHT now.
    Oh my how times HAVE changed.
    It wasn't that long ago that the Supreme Court declared: Burning..Allowing stomping on..peeing on..etc that was OK because of 1st Amendment RIGHTS!! We have Vets here.. I'm sure they are just offended as I am over that ruling.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk