Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    my point exactly biden.. ssg .. ca and bullshitmaster AREN'T SANE!

i can understand SSG and CA don't fully understand what good trump has done because of the libturd news that only is reported on in their cuntries.. but bsm2 lives here in basically a RED state.. i guess he just is butthurt his SNAP card was canceled
    Personally I think SSG is a clever troll, CA lost all respect when he mentioned white privilege in a post, however this may be the result of a progressive left-wing education then at the other end of the spectrum is bsm2
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

BIDEN / HARRIS 2020
    Tick TOCK

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

At the start of the 2020 election cycle -- way back in December 2018 -- the conventional wisdom was that while Democrats might be able to retake the Senate majority, it was a long shot.

"Ultimately, every day that Trump stubbornly refuses to change course [on the coronavirus pandemic] is another day that it becomes increasingly likely he may not only tank his own re-election bid but could be on a kamikaze mission to take the Republican-held Senate down with him. At this point,
    a net gain of five to seven seats for Democrats looks far more probable than the one to three seat gain that would leave them shy of a majority."
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 08-13-2020 at 03:47 AM.

Trump Administration Declares War on Showerheads
    "My hair—I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect," the president said. His proposal: fixtures with more water flow.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

hahaha are you still going by the polls that said Killary would win by a landslide in 2016?

with the temperament of the left in USA now... there are MANY Trump supporters that will not put: Trump signs in their front yard... put bumper sticker on their car... or openly Praise Trump for what he has done for America in fear of reprisal from you loonie leftists.

Here in my small town there have been 15 arrests for destruction of private property due to them displaying Trump signs on their yard... one elderly man was beaten severely for having a Trump sticker on his car.... another couple had their house nearly burned down.. fortunately they had Cameras on the outside that caught their neighbor setting fire to the front room of the house.

To disagree with someone's political views is ok... but to cause harm to them or their property is TERRORISM.. thing is these are all elderly people the punks are picking on... they wouldn't DARE try that shit with me... I wouldn't be calling the Police... but rather the undertaker and I would ask them to bring their own body bags due to my supply is running low.

Harris has a despicable record of: hiding records of complaints filed against the Catholic Church for sex charges against priests. She jailed YOUNG black men (1,000's) for minor drug charges... and the fact that she FUCKED her way to D.C. is beyond any rational sense of reason.

#TrumpPence2020

#SayNoToQuidProQuoJoe

#SayNoToJoeAndHisHo

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    hahaha are you still going by the polls that said Killary would win by a landslide in 2016?

with the temperament of the left in USA now... there are MANY Trump supporters that will not put: Trump signs in their front yard... put bumper sticker on their car... or openly Praise Trump for what he has done for America in fear of reprisal from you loonie leftists.

Here in my small town there have been 15 arrests for destruction of private property due to them displaying Trump signs on their yard... one elderly man was beaten severely for having a Trump sticker on his car.... another couple had their house nearly burned down.. fortunately they had Cameras on the outside that caught their neighbor setting fire to the front room of the house.

To disagree with someone's political views is ok... but to cause harm to them or their property is TERRORISM.. thing is these are all elderly people the punks are picking on... they wouldn't DARE try that shit with me... I wouldn't be calling the Police... but rather the undertaker and I would ask them to bring their own body bags due to my supply is running low.

Harris has a despicable record of: hiding records of complaints filed against the Catholic Church for sex charges against priests. She jailed YOUNG black men (1,000's) for minor drug charges... and the fact that she FUCKED her way to D.C. is beyond any rational sense of reason.

#TrumpKILLED165,000AMERICANS2020

#SayNoToQuidProQuoJoe

#SayNoToJoeAndHisHo
    Please keep your disgusting comments to yourself.
    Guess you should move to a safer neighborhood