Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You suffer from an extreme case of TDS which actually stand for Trump Derangement Syndrome but if you insist, too damned stupid would also apply to you. Since you liberals like to talk about phobias I would like to point out that you also suffer from Conservatiphobia, the extreme fear of anything or anyone Conservative.
    Couldn't have stated it better brother

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I do admit that they Democrats will save a lot of money on the campaign trail by only needing to rent one room at every stop.
    OMFG BURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... no one gave you a license to pollute this website with obscenities! I have reported you as well.
    ANYTHING GOES! IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT'S ON TV TURN THE CHANNEL.

Judge orders Trump campaign to produce evidence of voter fraud in Pennsylvania

Got the popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Here we go again

Trump campaign attack on Kamala Harris’s citizenship is right out of the birtherism playbook
    The Trump campaign wasted no time suggesting the first Black woman on a major party ticket is ineligible to serve.
    Who said she isn't eligible? Even tho her parents weren't citizens at the time of her birth she falls under the 'Anchor Baby' clause. Something I never agreed with it but 'It is what it is'

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Who said she isn't eligible? Even tho her parents weren't citizens at the time of her birth she falls under the 'Anchor Baby' clause. Something I never agreed with it but 'It is what it is'

Try google next time

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Try google next time
    Google does not teach civics. Kamala Harris's parents although not yet Naturalized Citizens were living in the US legally at the time of her birth. Therefore she is a de-facto native born US citizen, de-facto means by the place where born. Barrack Obama, whether he was born in the US or not, was the son of a US citizen, to wit his mother, and therefore is a native born US citizen by the blood.

"Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights. Ratified 7/9/1868.
    1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction
    thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State
    shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens
    of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property,
    without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
    protection of the laws."

Google does not teach civics. Kamala Harris's parents although not yet Naturalized Citizens were living in the US legally at the time of her birth. Therefore she is a de-facto native born US citizen, de-facto means by the place where born. Barrack Obama, whether he was born in the US or not, was the son of a US citizen, to wit his mother, and therefore is a native born US citizen by the blood.

"Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights. Ratified 7/9/1868.
    1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction
    thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State
    shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens
    of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property,
    without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
    protection of the laws."
    Guess what she's qualified
    Too bad another conspiracy down the drain

BIDEN/Harris 2020
    Last edited by bsm2; 08-13-2020 at 11:47 PM.

You suffer from an extreme case of TDS which actually stand for Trump Derangement Syndrome but if you insist, too damned stupid would also apply to you. Since you liberals like to talk about phobias I would like to point out that you also suffer from Conservatiphobia, the extreme fear of anything or anyone Conservative.
    You suffer from an extreme case TDS but if you insist, too damned stupid would also apply to you.

Try google next time
    no need she IS classified as an 'anchor baby' status .. yes she (like all other anchor babies) is a US citizen by BIRTH.

as far as that clause I fully do not agree with it... there have been numerous reports of women coming here from all over the globe JUST to have their child here in the USA to take advantage of that crazy clause. Since you value youtube as a trusted source here ya go:

Russian women coming to America to have their babies - YouTube

Russian Birth Tourism on the Rise - YouTube

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/is...izenship-35649

Birth Tourism: Chinese Flock to the U.S. to Have Babies | TIME.com

Birth Tourists Come from Around the Globe | Center for Immigration Studies

so you see BSM2 it is LEGAL (again i don't agree but so be it)

in the time of Obama there were a multitude of foreign women coming here to birth their kids... THEN under that same clause she and the father (if one is involved) get to claim their right to stay. The biggest offenders seem to be women from China (although there are no official stats are available).

** this is from my last example** Most media attention on birth tourism is focused on Chinese birth tourism. It may be that the largest percentage of birth tourism originates in China, but there are no numbers to verify this. It has been reported that there are "at least 500 companies" offering birth tourism services in China. A Chinese news article titled "China's 'Born in the USA' Frenzy" details the efforts one Chinese birth tourist took to conceal her fraud and quoted an organizer of birth tourism who explained that "The return on investment is higher than robbing a bank."

again I ask you to prove your remark " Trump campaign attack on Kamala Harris’s citizenship is right out of the birtherism playbook
    The Trump campaign wasted no time suggesting the first Black woman on a major party ticket is ineligible to serve."

you seem to think that ALL that back trump agree with EVERYTHING he says. And since you didn't provide PROOF of the above statement I have to throw the BULLSHIT flag... until you properly display the source for blaming the Trump Admin for that... The Leftist MSM is always TWISTING what the 'Trump admin says' but when the truth come out about Lemonhead et al statements we find out either it was a flat out LIE .. omission.. or twisting of the FACTS (one thing you libturds have an allergy to). It's been proven time n time again for the disdain for the Trump Amin/Trump campaign to where the TDS syndrome is raging in EVERY report/word coming from their lying ass lips.

NO I don't agree with EVERYTHING the Admin says.... but I disagree totally with the way MSM lies constantly about the Trump record...

when 95% of what they report is damning of the POTUS #45 ... but 99% positive of the Obama admin with their multitude of scandals ... something is fishy smelling to me.

I didn't like Obama but I was willing to let him play out his game plan and never ONCE called for his death/injury like the left is doing to Trump.

from the movie " Billy Jack " Fair is FAIR " and your side is not showing that in one little bit.