Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

A devastating picture of Trump’s coronavirus response — from a firsthand witness
    President Trump, seen through a White House window, speaks with Vice President Pence and members of the coronavirus task force in April.
    President Trump, seen through a White House window, speaks with Vice President Pence and members of the coronavirus task force in April. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)
    Image without a caption
    By Aaron Blake
    September 17, 2020 at 5:20 PM EDT
    President Trump faces reelection in about a month and half, with his coronavirus response dragging him down and a growing number of former aides and allies speaking out against him in extraordinary ways.

But none of them combines those two things like the latest person to speak out, which makes her easily one of the most significant witnesses to date.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    A devastating picture of Trump’s coronavirus response — from a firsthand witness
    President Trump, seen through a White House window, speaks with Vice President Pence and members of the coronavirus task force in April.
    President Trump, seen through a White House window, speaks with Vice President Pence and members of the coronavirus task force in April. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)
    Image without a caption
    By Aaron Blake
    September 17, 2020 at 5:20 PM EDT
    President Trump faces reelection in about a month and half, with his coronavirus response dragging him down and a growing number of former aides and allies speaking out against him in extraordinary ways.

But none of them combines those two things like the latest person to speak out, which makes her easily one of the most significant witnesses to date.
    Image without a caption well where the hell is the picture that is mentioned several times in you post

and WHOM is the 'HER' you speak of? another un-named source?

what was your point in this post?

1) you mention a 'picture through the window' NO PIC PROVIDED
    2) you mention a female significant witness but then FAIL to name names.

you Sir, have failed to make your case here today... claim dismissed on lack of verifiable evidence ...

So Trump was photo'd in the WH.. with Pence et al, discussing who knows WHAT because (I'm sure it was a still and not a video) 1) no picture 2) only video's have sound *even if it could have been recorded *) so he was meeting with member of the Covid relief force or what ever is the name of it.

man i'd love for you to try and sue me for something.. cuz you'd be paying MY lawyer costs after you lose and then on the counter suit for slander/libel you'd be paying your own lawyer fee's and my 'pain n suffering'.

do you own a fancy car or maybe a big boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Image without a caption well where the hell is the picture that is mentioned several times in you post

and WHOM is the 'HER' you speak of? another un-named source?

what was your point in this post?

1) you mention a 'picture through the window' NO PIC PROVIDED
    2) you mention a female significant witness but then FAIL to name names.

you Sir, have failed to make your case here today... claim dismissed on lack of verifiable evidence ...

Try Google Sir it really works

C.D.C. Testing Guidance Was Published Against Scientists’ Objections
    A controversial guideline saying people without Covid-19 symptoms didn’t need to get tested for the virus came from H.H.S. officials and skipped the C.D.C.’s scientific review process.

A heavily criticized recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last month about who should be tested for the coronavirus was not written by C.D.C. scientists and was posted to the agency’s website despite their serious objections, according to several people familiar with the matter as well as internal documents obtained by The New York Times.

The guidance said it was not necessary to test people without symptoms of Covid-19 even if they had been exposed to the virus. It came at a time when public health experts were pushing for more testing rather than less, and administration officials told The Times that the document was a C.D.C. product and had been revised with input from the agency’s director, Dr. Robert Redfield.

But officials told The Times this week that the Department of Health and Human Services did the rewriting and then “dropped” it into the C.D.C.’s public website, flouting the agency’s strict scientific review process.

“That was a doc that came from the top down, from the H.H.S. and the task force,” said a federal official with knowledge of the matter, referring to the White House task force on the coronavirus. “That policy does not reflect what many people at the C.D.C. feel should be the policy.”

The document contains “elementary errors” — such as referring to “testing for Covid-19,” as opposed to testing for the virus that causes it — and recommendations inconsistent with the C.D.C.’s stance that mark it to anyone in the know as not having been written by agency scientists, according to a senior C.D.C. scientist who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of a fear of repercussions.

Adm. Brett Giroir, the administration’s testing coordinator and an assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services, the C.D.C.’s parent organization, said in an interview Thursday that the original draft came from the C.D.C., but he “coordinated editing and input from the scientific and medical members of the task force.”

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Ummm Mr Numbnuts.. what's the TITLE I don't want to spend hours searching liberal 'reporting' sites just to do something I give the needed info to research (but you won't want to see both sides) on your own.
    Unless I am giving my personal opines on a subject, there is always a title or the author's/artists
    name in plain view.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Ummm Mr Numbnuts.. what's the TITLE I don't want to spend hours searching liberal 'reporting' sites just to do something I give the needed info to research (but you won't want to see both sides) on your own.
    Unless I am giving my personal opines on a subject, there is always a title or the author's/artists
    name in plain view.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Despite Simpatico Politics, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Can’t Make President Donald Trump’s Unemployment Plan Work

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is scrapping a program that provides an extra $300 in weekly unemployment benefits offered by the Trump administration to help those who lost their jobs due to the pandemic.

Reports said it is because the state pays unemployed workers too little to meet a 25% matching requirement.

The federal program requires states to spend at least $100 per person a week on its own jobless benefits in order to receive the $300 from the government.