1. #4021
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,471
    Rep Power
    84

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Canada only has 78 million people. Tell Trudeau to get his shit together.
    United States only has 320 million people. Tell Trump to get his shit together

    That's why we're in this mess Failed

  2. #4022
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    849
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    United States only has 320 million people. Tell Trump to get his shit together

    That's why we're in this mess Failed

    Hey, science boy, lets have another science lesson:

    Black Lives Matter hold massive protests with no social distancing.

    What does science say about that?

    The 3 science boys on this forum always want to talk about science until it's time to talk about science.

  3. #4023
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,471
    Rep Power
    84

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Hey, science boy, lets have another science lesson:

    Black Lives Matter hold massive protests with no social distancing.

    What does science say about that?

    The 3 science boys on this forum always want to talk about science until it's time to talk about science.
    You mean a Trump Rally don't you
    Or is it a White House event?

  4. #4024
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,471
    Rep Power
    84

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!


  5. #4025
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    849
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    You mean a Trump Rally don't you
    Or is it a White House event?
    Typical. The 3 science boys are allergic to science. They ignore science when it comes to abortion and refuse to admit that a baby can live outside the womb long before 9-months. The earliest a baby has been born and survived is 21 weeks and 5 days.

    They refuse to go with the science when it comes to Black Lives Matter protests.

    These guys don't care what science says. The facts are clear.

  6. #4026
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,471
    Rep Power
    84

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Typical. The 3 science boys are allergic to science. They ignore science when it comes to abortion and refuse to admit that a baby can live outside the womb long before 9-months. The earliest a baby has been born and survived is 21 weeks and 5 days.

    They refuse to go with the science when it comes to Black Lives Matter protests.

    These guys don't care what science says. The facts are clear.
    Yes the Facts are Clear here you Go

  7. #4027
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    849
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yes the Facts are Clear here you Go
    You need this, bro:

    1234.jpg1234.jpg1234.jpg

  8. #4028
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,571
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Hey, science boy, lets have another science lesson:

    Black Lives Matter hold massive protests with no social distancing.

    What does science say about that?

    The 3 science boys on this forum always want to talk about science until it's time to talk about science.
    Why the constant venom in your responses? It does not advance any of your statements and is yet another indication of how badly split America has become under Trump.

  9. #4029
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    849
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Why the constant venom in your responses? It does not advance any of your statements and is yet another indication of how badly split America has become under Trump.

    Because I tried to have an honest discussion with you guys. I bought up facts, yall ignored them.

    And, please, the country was split way before Trump came along. That's what brought you Trump. I just don't see where any of you liberals are willing to have an honest conversation when you refuse to address relevant questions. We can try again if you want.


    Edit: You're ignoring the facts/science now when it come to BLM protests. Care to address that?

  10. #4030
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,571
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Because I tried to have an honest discussion with you guys. I bought up facts, yall ignored them.

    And, please, the country was split way before Trump came along. That's what brought you Trump. I just don't see where any of you liberals are willing to have an honest conversation when you refuse to address relevant questions. We can try again if you want.


    Edit: You're ignoring the facts/science now when it come to BLM protests. Care to address that?
    Facts are facts not those you pick and choose to support your point of view.

    If you want to flood every thread with dark heart comments you are free to do so.

    Embattled Trump supporters know the country has taken a steep negative dive ever since he has become President in 2016. America is definitely not great again. It is far more divided, far more in debt, far more corrupt, far less trusted, far more polluted, far more violent, there is far more poverty, far more unemployment and the COVID-19 pandemic is far worse than it has to be.

    I find it healthy to tune out US politics for the next few months.

    US citizens are tired of the Republican party, who now represent a clear minority view and the desperation of the old white men who run it to hold onto power in any despicable or hypocritical way possible.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here