Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    What is your opinion on the attempted kidnapping and potential killing of the Michigan governor?
    What are you talking about Mr. Strawman? Isn't that what you always call it....a strawman??

Unlike you, I'll answer. I ain't scared.

No republicans told anyone to stand down in the incident you're talking about. I also stand for law and order. I want that person prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I wish you would answer questions the way I just did.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    What are you talking about Mr. Strawman? Isn't that what you always call it....a strawman??

Unlike you, I'll answer. I ain't scared.

No republicans told anyone to stand down in the incident you're talking about. I also stand for law and order. I want that person prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I wish you would answer questions the way I just did.
    You should look up the meaning of straw man. It might help you.
    I was actually deflecting.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

You should look up the meaning of straw man. It might help you.
    I was actually deflecting.
    I know the meaning of strawman. I also know the meaning of deflection in order to avoid answering a question that makes you uncomfortable. The number of questions you REFUSE to answer is mind blowing and I don't understand why....

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I know the meaning of strawman. I also know the meaning of deflection in order to avoid answering a question that makes you uncomfortable. The number of questions you REFUSE to answer is mind blowing and I don't understand why....

This current question you are going on and on about I have answered multiple times. If you don't like the answer, that's not my problem.
    You are certainly obsessed with BLM.
    The fact that BLM has been highjacked by violent demonstrators simply looking to break something is quite sad. The right of protest is protected in your constitution.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

That is because he is a liberal strawman.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

This current question you are going on and on about I have answered multiple times. If you don't like the answer, that's not my problem.
    You are certainly obsessed with BLM.
    The fact that BLM has been highjacked by violent demonstrators simply looking to break something is quite sad. The right of protest is protected in your constitution.
    I have yet to see any of you liberals give a direct yes or no answer to any question. As for the BLM they have always been by doctrine a terrorist organization.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I have yet to see any of you liberals give a direct yes or no answer to any question. As for the BLM they have always been by doctrine a terrorist organization.
    YES Trumps a One Term impeached President that lost the popular vote Twice another new record Yes

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

BLM high-jacked??? LOL!!
    Have you read their "What we Believe" section on their website?? Oh wait.....That's right! They took it down after receiving backlash and waning support for their "movement".

Just ask BLM leaders Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opal TometiIn a revealing 2015 interview, Cullors said, “Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers. We are trained Marxists.” That same year, Tometi was hobnobbing with Venezuela’s Marxist dictator Nicolás Maduro, of whose regime she wrote: “In these last 17 years, we have witnessed the Bolivarian Revolution champion participatory democracy and construct a fair, transparent election system recognized as among the best in the world.” ….....LOL!!!

Yeah......."highjacked"!!! LMAO!
    Omertà

Pennsylvania certifies Biden win, dimming Trump hopes of overturning election results
    The certification comes after Trump pursued various legal challenges in the state.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    BLM high-jacked??? LOL!!
    Have you read their "What we Believe" section on their website?? Oh wait.....That's right! They took it down after receiving backlash and waning support for their "movement".

Yeah......."highjacked"!!! LMAO!
    Yeah lol

It seems our critics on this forum accuse us of only reading and posting articles that we agree with. However both me and you at least read this now deleted part pf the blm website. I had been told it was a Marxist organization and went there for more info and that part "what we believe" stuck in my memory. Unfortunately for black lives matter deleting something from the internet ain't good enough cos there is web archive.
    What We Believe - Black Lives Matter
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.