Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Let's set the record straight. SalesServiceGuy has made veiled threats to Phil about the FBI and dude stalked me on the internet. Hell, just curse me out, but he got on my wrong side by doing that shit. Dude is shady.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I am not nor have I ever been on twitter. Just using this forum as an example, the personal abuse tends to flow from the right wing advocates towards who they consider left wing.
    I myself have been cursed at and personally insulted by certain users (Phil, Slim).
    well don't be a prick and I won't insult you.. unlike BSM2 I think you can catch on to that simple rule.

you're reluctance to answer simple questions OUTRIGHT is one thing we find totally objectionable and cowardice.

Tell me one instance that I HAVE refused to answer your question?!

and tell me .. ( have asked this many times and never answered by you from the left ) do you really believe the shit you spew? Are you not able to think for yourself?

I understand you come from a cuntry that doesn't have a Constitution like ours. I understand that you feel everyone that wants to enter the USA should come here. but we are taking on a HUGE national debt for taking these illegals in. feeding them, giving them education, free medical,

and NOW the left feels they are entitled to stimulus checks and SSI (which they didn't pay into). They came here illegally, mooch off of us. Is Canada willing to shoulder like responsibilities?

The left is willing to cozy up with China again, they have taken over much of our land due to liberals selling of said lands. Steal our intellectual properties, inventions and then infect the whole world with 2 strains of the same viri. Would Treaudont agree to such terms?

Is this a show of confidence for someone that "won" 80,000 people over to his side?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1350948850333265920

asking for a friend.

This is Hilarious
    The 3 Amigos all Melting at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    well don't be a prick and I won't insult you.. unlike BSM2 I think you can catch on to that simple rule.

you're reluctance to answer simple questions OUTRIGHT is one thing we find totally objectionable and cowardice.

and tell me .. ( have asked this many times and never answered by you from the left ) do you really believe the shit you spew? Are you not able to think for yourself?

I understand you come from a cuntry that doesn't have a Constitution like ours. I understand that you feel everyone that wants to enter the USA should come here. but we are taking on a HUGE national debt for taking these illegals in. feeding them, giving them education, free medical,

and NOW the left feels they are entitled to stimulus checks and SSI (which they didn't pay into). They came here illegally, mooch off of us. Is Canada willing to shoulder like responsibilities?

The left is willing to cozy up with China again, they have taken over much of our land due to liberals selling of said lands. Steal our intellectual properties, inventions and then infect the whole world with 2 strains of the same viri. Would Treaudont agree to such terms?

Is this a show of confidence for someone that "won" 80,000 people over to his side?

asking for a friend.
    Funny how you dont seem to mind making a living from all the China made stuff.

Asking for a Friend

How could anthing you say be true. After all T fixed it all.
    See problem solved.
    Your Welcome

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    What you have gotten from me has been in response to name calling and lies from you.

Sorry dude, I don't personally insult people on here. I realise there is a fine line and if you have been offended or felt personally attacked by me I apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Sorry dude, I don't personally insult people on here. I realise there is a fine line and if you have been offended or felt personally attacked by me I apologise.

Apology accepted.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

asking for a friend.

Sometimes I have trouble answering questions you guys pose because I don't see things as black and white like you seem to.
    I proved you wrong just today about trump's first impeachment and you refused to acknowledge.
    Here in Canada we have taken in refugees and not had a lot of them "mooch". They either create their own jobs or find work.
    It is well known that so called red states have more welfare users in the US.
    It seems that all you do is repeat what trump and his goonies tell you so don't talk to me about thinking for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Funny how you dont seem to mind making a living from all the China made stuff.

Asking for a Friend

How could anthing you say be true. After all T fixed it all.
    See problem solved.
    Your Welcome
    i shop small local businesses..
    i don't shop at wally world ( the carry china crap)

I BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

and the word is ANYTHING

Trump couldn't fix everything (wish he could have) due to the hate coming from the left... NanNan hald up the latest covid relief just to spite

the left (meaning your party) have fought him even BEFORE he took the oath of office , remember Mad Max calling for Impeach 45 , the pink vagina hats at his inauguration, or Rep. Rashida Tlaib calling for 'Impeach the mutherfucker' minutes after she found out that she had won her seat... they have called for confrontation with Trump supporters ... blm rioting burning, killing, looting ALL in the name of confronting the police and our way of life.

do you remember Obama and Killary contesting the 2016 election? It's been proven the Steele dossier was bought and paid for Killary to push the blame off on Trump.

WHY is it A OK for you to do it when we have a clear cut case of fraud in this election? They left is the only side that is poo pooing the idea and the Left leaning courts won't even allow the evidence to be presented.

NOPE