Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Are you kidding me Phil? These articles are hilarious. Did you actually read /listen to them? How can you possibly conclude anything from any of them? If articles like these is what you base your beliefs on I kinda feel bad for you.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

You guys (liberals) trip me out. You point to Phil believing made up conspiracy theories, yet liberals ran with lies of Russian collusion from CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC and the democrat party. It was a lie from the jump. There was never any evidence. And that's one example. If I were you guys, I wouldn't be throwing stones when you're standing in a glass house.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You guys (liberals) trip me out. You point to Phil believing made up conspiracy theories, yet liberals ran with lies of Russian collusion from CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC and the democrat party. It was a lie from the jump. There was never any evidence. And that's one example. If I were you guys, I wouldn't be throwing stones when you're standing in a glass house.
    So, Manafort and Kusher meeting with Russians to get information on clinton doesn't count I guess.
    Maybe you should read something other than Barr's version of the Meuller report.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So, Manafort and Kusher meeting with Russians to get information on clinton doesn't count I guess.
    Maybe you should read something other than Barr's version of the Meuller report.

This is a prime example of what I'm talking about. The entire Russian collusion hoax started with a dossier that was paid for by none other than Hillary Clinton.

By the way, it's not illegal to get dirt on another candidate from a foreign source. The only way it's a crime is if he acted in bad faith in a way that would undermine the country.

Or we can believe the bullshit media and you that Trump was so brilliant that he outsmarted the FBI and Justice department and got away with colluding with Russia. You're guilty of exactly what you accuse Phil of. And it's bullshit.

Oh, and who did Hillary get the dossier from to get dirt on Trump? Yeah, it was from a foreign country. Was she investigated for collusion? Try being truthful for once.

The Above is too just Hilarious

Capitol rioter who allegedly posted 'Outside Pelosi's office' to Instagram arrested
    The suspect was recognized by students at the Fashion Institute of Technology.

Federal authorities are continuing to charge rioters who took part in the siege on Capitol Hill.

Robert Gieswein-- part of the Oath-keepers related extremist group the Three Percenters-- was charged with assaulting a federal officer with bear spray and a baseball bat.

According to court documents, Gieswein “encouraged other rioters as they broke a window of the Capitol building; entered … and then charged through the Capitol building.”

An FBI affidavit confirmed that Gieswein runs a private paramilitary training group called the Woodland Wild Dogs and that he was identified from a patch for that group that was visible on a tactical vest he wore during the attack on Congress.

The affidavit said that Gieswein gave a media interview echoing anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and that Congress needs to “to get the corrupt politicians out of office. Pelosi, the Clintons … every single one of them, Biden, Kamala.”