Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The democrats are the party of violence and CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, ect are the ones that have brainwashed the democrat base with wild conspiracy theories.
    Griffen and Johnny were visited by the SS .. but the rest of them went unscathed .... the congress people should have been impeach RIGHT AWAY

but their left handlers wouldn't let that happen.

free speech for all is dead now in the USA.. you either use their terms/speech of you will be in trouble. The Founding Fathers warned us this would

come about. Sadly some did NOTHING until it was up our ass. Kinda late to shut the barn door once the horse is out of the barn.

I was saying this in 2004 when the media was giving SHRUB a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Griffen and Johnny were visited by the SS .. but the rest of them went unscathed .... the congress people should have been impeach RIGHT AWAY

but their left handlers wouldn't let that happen.

free speech for all is dead now in the USA.. you either use their terms/speech of you will be in trouble. The Founding Fathers warned us this would

come about. Sadly some did NOTHING until it was up our ass. Kinda late to shut the barn door once the horse is out of the barn.

I was saying this in 2004 when the media was giving SHRUB a hard time.
    I think one of two things is gonna happen:

1. The dem agenda will fail and will leave the people in shambles and enough of them will come over to our side.

or

2. We're headed for another civil war.

1. The dem agenda will fail and will leave the people in shambles and enough of them will come over to our side.

or

I chose door number 3 American ideas will be restored.
    The pandemic will end
    Biden will be re-elected
    Happy Days ahead

Biden is telling the lie that Trump held his Bible upside down and had troops gas 'Peaceful Protesters' at St John's Church in DC.

these are outright lies and even the way left leaning SNOPES didn't go for it:

June 1, 2020, U.S. President Donald Trump walked over from the White House to take photographs holding a Bible. While many took to Twitter to criticize the use of force on protesters for a photo-op, some incorrectly claimed that the president was holding the Bible upside down,” Snopes noted.

we will have a new Lair In Chief in the next few days, but I highly doubt that the mainstream media will be as ruthless on Biden as they have been on Trump.

Seeing all the covered up lies that Biden has made in the past 2 years, the MSM will be kissing SnifferJoe's ass for four years ( or until the HO Enacts the 25th).

Rough times are ahead for the USA.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Biden is telling the lie that Trump held his Bible upside down and had troops gas 'Peaceful Protesters' at St John's Church in DC.

these are outright lies and even the way left leaning SNOPES didn't go for it:

June 1, 2020, U.S. President Donald Trump walked over from the White House to take photographs holding a Bible. While many took to Twitter to criticize the use of force on protesters for a photo-op, some incorrectly claimed that the president was holding the Bible upside down,” Snopes noted.

we will have a new Lair In Chief in the next few days, but I highly doubt that the mainstream media will be as ruthless on Biden as they have been on Trump.

Seeing all the covered up lies that Biden has made in the past 2 years, the MSM will be kissing SnifferJoe's ass for four years ( or until the HO Enacts the 25th).

Rough times are ahead for the USA.
    So you are okay with all of Trump's lies, but not Biden's lies?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

or

And this is a prime example of why the party system sucks.
    The main agenda of political parties is to divide people. Fabricate an enemy and you can get "patriots" to do almost anything.
    Reps tell their people that Dems are evil and violent. Dems tell their people that Reps are racist and violent. And if you play it right they believe. When in reality a big majority on both sides are just "people" trying to get through their respective lives.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The main agenda of political parties is to divide people. Fabricate an enemy and you can get "patriots" to do almost anything.
    Reps tell their people that Dems are evil and violent. Dems tell their people that Reps are racist and violent. And if you play it right they believe. When in reality a big majority on both sides are just "people" trying to get through their respective lives.

I think I'm bright enough to see thru the bullshit on both sides. I've told you flat out that I don't believe there was enough election fraud to reverse the outcome of the election. That's what I believe. So, I saw thru that, right? You can't seem to see thru the bullshit on the other side whatsoever. No matter what I say. No matter how much evidence I present, you're unwilling to budge on just about anything.

EDIT: I do agree with much of what you say. Politics have become a zero-sum game that is played by both sides and the reality is that the majority of people just want to live their lives.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So would you rather live under a totalitarian system? Say like a military or religious dictatorship?

This is Hilarious

See-Saws Built On U.S. Border Wall Win Prestigious Design Prize
    January 19, 20211:22 PM ET
    BILL CHAPPELL

Twitter

American and Mexican families play with a see-saw installation at the border near Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, in July of 2019. The project has been recognized by a prestigious design award.
    Luis Torres/AFP via Getty Images
    An art project that turned the border wall at the U.S.-Mexico border into the temporary base for pink see-saws – inviting children on each side to come play together – has won the London's Design Museum award for best design of 2020.

"We are totally surprised by this unexpected honor," said Ronald Rael, who designed the project with fellow architect Virginia San Fratello. They share the award, he said, with the Juarez-based art collective Colectivo Chopeke.

"That's amazing," San Fratello said in a video feed announcing the prize. The see-saw installation won both the overall prize and in the transportation category.

"Most importantly, it comes at a time when we are hopeful for change and that we start building more bridges instead of walls," Rael added.

"The Beazley Designs of the Year are the Oscars of the design world," said Razia Iqbal, a journalist who chaired the Design Museum's panel of judges. The award, she noted, highlights work that pushes boundaries of creativity and innovation.

The metal wall was meant to be a stark barrier dividing the U.S. and Mexico, the centerpiece of President Trump's aggressive immigration policies. But in one spot, it became a junction point instead – a fulcrum for a series of see-saws that let children in the two countries share a playground toy.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    So would you rather live under a totalitarian system? Say like a military or religious dictatorship?

Why would you ask a question like this? Do you honestly believe it one or the other? I guess when one looks at things as black or white one has trouble seeing options.