Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I think I'm bright enough to see thru the bullshit on both sides. I've told you flat out that I don't believe there was enough election fraud to reverse the outcome of the election. That's what I believe. So, I saw thru that, right? You can't seem to see thru the bullshit on the other side whatsoever. No matter what I say. No matter how much evidence I present, you're unwilling to budge on just about anything.

EDIT: I do agree with much of what you say. Politics have become a zero-sum game that is played by both sides and the reality is that the majority of people just want to live their lives.

My comment wasn't directed at anyone specifically. I just used your post as an example.
    Please specify what "bullshit" I can't see through.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

"The mob was fed lies": Mitch McConnell says Trump "provoked" deadly rioting at US Capitol

"The mob was fed lies": Mitch McConnell says Trump "provoked" deadly rioting at US Capitol - YouTube

VP Mike Pence expected to skip Trump send-off to Florida

Vice President officially announces that he’ll attend Biden’s inauguration

Vice President Mike Pence is not expected to attend Wednesday morning’s farewell ceremony for President Trump at Joint Base Andrews, a source familiar with the vice president’s schedule confirms to Fox News.

The news comes as the vice president officially announced on Tuesday afternoon that he and outgoing second lady Karen Pence will attend the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, which is scheduled for Noon E.T. on Wednesday, at the west front of the U.S. Capitol.

Trump will depart Joint Base Andrews at around 8am ET Wednesday for his home in Florida. He will become the first president in more than a century and a half to not attend his successor’s inauguration.

... a fitting end after Trump betrayed Pence with his remarks immediately before the Washington DC riots.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    My comment wasn't directed at anyone specifically. I just used your post as an example.
    Please specify what "bullshit" I can't see through.
    C'mon, man. What have we been talking about? The Russian hoax. The media coverage of the Russian hoax. Democrats were sold a bill of goods and there's more than enough evidence out there that prove it. Starting with the fact that the investigation started over a dossier that was paid for by Hillary Clinton. The media had you guys foaming at the mouth over the prospect of Trump and his sons going to prison. Millions of dollars were spent on the investigation. It lasted for 3 years.

C'mon, man. What have we been talking about? The Russian hoax. The media coverage of the Russian hoax. Democrats were sold a bill of goods and there's more than enough evidence out there that prove it. Starting with the fact that the investigation started over a dossier that was paid for by Hillary Clinton. The media had you guys foaming at the mouth over the prospect of Trump and his sons going to prison. Millions of dollars were spent on the investigation. It lasted for 3 years.
    ... kind of like the Hillary Clinton email server scandal or the Benghazi scandal. Nothing burgers kept in the national spotlight by Republicans for purely political reasons.

HILARIOUS apparently you CAN'T read
    TRY google it really works
    ummm what to google how about Senate intelligence report on Russia
    Yep a Republican committee ENJOY

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... kind of like the Hillary Clinton email server scandal or the Benghazi scandal. Nothing burgers kept in the national spotlight by Republicans for purely political reasons.

That's pure bullshit, too. Hillary clearly broke by law by keeping a server in her bathroom with classified information on it. Can you image if Trump did that? Your problem is that you're a left-wing fanatic that's incapable of telling the truth. Move along...

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    HILARIOUS apparently you CAN'T read
    TRY google it really works
    ummm what to google how about Senate intelligence report on Russia
    Yep a Republican committee ENJOY
    When you use google to learn how to spell, I'll use google. I don't think you can spell CAT if I spotted you the 'c' & 't'.