Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Please, I never asked you if Phil and slim ever cursed you. lol
    Fine, you win. Just as long as we can move on to something less childish. Please.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Haha. You have it all wrong. I have been watching you amigos melt down for four years. It is a lot of laughs believe me.
    That is strange for you to say. Now what do you have to prove it. SalesServiceGuy started this thread almost 4 years ago. Billy has only been a CTN member for 5 months. If this were a court of law you would be guilty of perjury and anything else you were to say could be considered by the jury as not to be believed.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    That is strange for you to say. Now what do you have to prove it. SalesServiceGuy started this thread almost 4 years ago. Billy has only been a CTN member for 5 months. If this were a court of law you would be guilty of perjury and anything else you were to say could be considered by the jury as not to be believed.
    True. It should also be noted that I see slim and Phil posting the copier forum all the time with very insightful information. I never see copier addict in there. Ever. SalesServiceGuy will make an occasional post about something related to hacking mostly. Seems to me that both are here to meltdown over Trump.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Says the guy from Canada that has been melting down for 4 years over Trump who has nothing to do with Canada. Like I said, you can't be trusted to tell the truth.

Trump was the person who imposed unjust trade tariffs on Canada several times plus declared Canada a national security threat. Each Trump trade tariff was eventually rescinded because Canada outmaneuvered him.

Canada has been taking advantage of the USA for years on trade. And you don't honor your commitment on paying for National Security. That's okay, bro, Canada isn't the only one. I don't blame Canada, I would do it too if the USA is that stupid.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Riddle me this? Why did you post that you had been cursed at? I've been called all kinds of names and I never posted anything about it. Normally, folks don't post about being called names unless they're looking for something. Then again, you're not known for being open and honest.
    Adults do not worry about being called names. Intelligent adults actually make use of names they have been called in life. Take my handle for example. It is what some of what now would be called bullies used to call me in grade school.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Adults do not worry about being called names. Intelligent adults actually make use of names they have been called in life. Take my handle for example. It is what some of what now would be called bullies used to call me in grade school.

I want to say something about slim real quick. But full disclosure....

Slim is one of my favorites on here and it's doesn't have anything to do with politics. I go back to the networking thread that I started. No matter how many stupid questions I asked, he calmly guided me in the right direction and I didn't know a damn thing about networking at first. He never bragged about his networking knowledge like someone else on here. Not once. As I became better at networking and started on Windows Server, I was shocked that slim knew all about it. I made so many incorrect statements. Once again, slim hung in there with me all the way. No matter how much stupid shit I said, he calmly guided me in the right direction.

He's one of the nicest guys you'll ever encounter. So the liberals on here can spare me the bullshit that slim has been mean to you.

Still Hilarious
    The Meltdown

PS Incorrect Technical information is just that INCORRECT