Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

It's time for me to move on.
    My small part in winning this battle is over.
    Best wishes to our new President and VP and for America and rest of the world.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

HEY BULL SHIT MASTER 2 .. THIS ONES FOR YOU!

Florida Rep. Proposes Renaming Major Florida Highway ‘President Donald J. Trump Highway’

By Samuel Allegri
    January 21, 2021 Updated: January 21, 2021

I HOPE IT RUNS RIGHT PAST YOUR APARTMENT!

Florida Rep. Proposes Renaming Major Florida Highway ‘President Donald J. Trump Highway’

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

We Spoke to a Lone Trump Supporter at Biden's Inauguration

We Spoke to a Lone Trump Supporter at Biden's Inauguration - YouTube

With heightened security and pandemic precautions, the streets of Washington, DC were mostly empty on the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration. Despite vowing to once again storm the Capitol, Trump supporters were nowhere to be seen. We spoke to one man in a MAGA hat who traveled from New York for a rally that never happened.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    HEY BULL SHIT MASTER 2 .. THIS ONES FOR YOU!

By Samuel Allegri
    January 21, 2021 Updated: January 21, 2021

I HOPE IT RUNS RIGHT PAST YOUR APARTMENT!

Naw, it will likely run straight to the hospital for a fake bone spur diagnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Naw, it will likely run straight to the hospital for a fake bone spur diagnosis.
    The only thing Trudeau ever served in is the Blackface Club and the Girl Scouts.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

This might be a problem | 22 Minutes

This might be a problem | 22 Minutes - YouTube

I for one have already moved on to 'R Anon'. That's alphabetically more advanced by a factor of...well, one. But I jumped ahead and looked at 'T Anon' and that's way too advanced for me.

Supreme Court Throws Out Trump Lawsuits

The Supreme Court on Monday brought an end to lawsuits over whether Donald Trump illegally profited off his presidency.
    The justices threw out lower court rulings as well as Trump’s challenge to them and directed appeals courts in New York and Richmond, Virginia, to dismiss the suits as moot now that Trump is no longer in office.
    The lawsuits claimed Trump violated the Constitution’s emoluments clause by accepting payments from foreign and domestic officials who stayed at the Trump International Hotel and patronized other businesses owned by the former president and his family.

The cases involved suits filed by Maryland and the District of Columbia, as well as high-end restaurants and hotels in New York and Washington that claimed they “found themselves in the unenviable position of having to compete with businesses owned by the President of the United States.”
    The suits sought financial records showing how much state and foreign governments have paid the Trump Organization to stay and eat at Trump-owned properties.

The Supreme Court’s outcome leaves no judicial opinions on the books in an area of the law that has been rarely explored in U.S. history.
    Other cases involving Trump remain before the Supreme Court or in lower courts
    Trump is trying to block the Manhattan district attorney’s enforcement of a subpoena for his tax returns.
    Lower courts are weighing congressional subpoenas for Trump’s financial records.
    The justices also have before them Trump’s appeal of a decision forbidding him from blocking critics on his Twitter account.
    Like the emoluments cases, his appeal would seem to be moot now that he is out of office and Twitter has permanently suspended his account.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Trump is trying to block the Manhattan district attorney’s enforcement of a subpoena for his tax returns.
    Current President Joe Biden can end the discussion by directing the IRS to complete their audits by the end of next and release the returns to public record. But then that would expose the Democrats fraudulent accusations about Trump's returns. I am certain that O has warned him not to do it.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Current President Joe Biden can end the discussion by directing the IRS to complete their audits by the end of next and release the returns to public record. But then that would expose the Democrats fraudulent accusations about Trump's returns. I am certain that O has warned him not to do it.
    There is nothing stopping trump from releasing his tax returns. There are no laws preventing them from being released during an audit.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    There is nothing stopping trump from releasing his tax returns. There are no laws preventing them from being released during an audit.
    Great. I'd like to see Hunter Biden's tax returns. When can you get 'em?