Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

... Trump’s relentless false claims that the vote was “rigged” against him sparked a campaign to terrorize election officials nationwide – from senior officials such as Raffensperger to the lowest-level local election workers.

The intimidation in Georgia has gone well beyond Raffensperger and his family. Election workers - from local volunteers to senior administrators - continue enduring regular harassing phone calls and emails, according to interviews with election workers and the Reuters review of texts, emails and audio files provided by Georgia officials.

One email, sent on Jan. 2 to officials in nearly a dozen counties, threatened to bomb polling sites: “No one at these places will be spared unless and until Trump is guaranteed to be POTUS again.” The specific text of the threat has not been previously reported. The email, a state election official said, was forwarded to the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), which declined to comment for this story.

Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 06-13-2021 at 12:27 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... Trump’s relentless false claims that the vote was “rigged” against him sparked a campaign to terrorize election officials nationwide – from senior officials such as Raffensperger to the lowest-level local election workers.

Remember when Mad Maxine Waters said this,...“If you see anybody in that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere..”??
    Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

But, she's a democrat, and as long as she was calling for violence against Trump officials, it was all perfectly fine with the democrat party and liberals.

As long as we are going down this road, I'll provide a few more examples.

-Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy - Nancy Pelosi (Sounds similar to Trump's words......where's the outrage for Piss-Losi?)
    -Another little tidbit from Pelosi, “I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone. I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet,”. Incitement/ glorification of violence, but not condemned at all for saying it. SMH!

-“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him, he can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City.” - New York Governor andrew cuomo - Sounds like someone wanted to hurt or kill the president! And, since he's a democrat, he gets away with saying it. Strange.

-“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,” - Chuck Schumer talking about supreme court justices. Was he "widely condemned" for this statement? Not a chance! His democrat minions stood behind him and cheered.

-“And so it’s time for everybody to stand up. All hands on deck to refuse this president these fake emergency powers that he would like to have. And so I’m urging everybody get together —rally in every community across this country all this weekend, send a message to Washington, D.C., ‘No, Mr. President, we’re not going allow you to do this,” - Another Mad Maxine Quote. I find this one especially funny though....she screams about "fake emergency powers", yet her democrat counterparts all had their own "fake emergency powers" (such as changing voting laws).

- "You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives and unfortunately there’s plenty to go around,” Rep. Ayanna Pressley said.
    This one's a Doozy! From the mouth of our current vice president "knee-pads", who was speaking about cities being destroyed and innocent people attacked.
    -“They’re not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after Election Day. Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not."

So, if you're going to say our president "incited violence", then you need to stand up and say that these representatives/ officials also incited violence.
    Omertà

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Remember when Mad Maxine Waters said this,...“If you see anybody in that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere..”??

But, she's a democrat, and as long as she was calling for violence against Trump officials, it was all perfectly fine with the democrat party and liberals.

-Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy - Nancy Pelosi (Sounds similar to Trump's words......where's the outrage for Piss-Losi?)
    -Another little tidbit from Pelosi, “I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone. I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet,”. Incitement/ glorification of violence, but not condemned at all for saying it. SMH!

-“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him, he can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City.” - New York Governor andrew cuomo - Sounds like someone wanted to hurt or kill the president! And, since he's a democrat, he gets away with saying it. Strange.

-“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,” - Chuck Schumer talking about supreme court justices. Was he "widely condemned" for this statement? Not a chance! His democrat minions stood behind him and cheered.

-“And so it’s time for everybody to stand up. All hands on deck to refuse this president these fake emergency powers that he would like to have. And so I’m urging everybody get together —rally in every community across this country all this weekend, send a message to Washington, D.C., ‘No, Mr. President, we’re not going allow you to do this,” - Another Mad Maxine Quote. I find this one especially funny though....she screams about "fake emergency powers", yet her democrat counterparts all had their own "fake emergency powers" (such as changing voting laws).

- "You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives and unfortunately there’s plenty to go around,” Rep. Ayanna Pressley said.
    This one's a Doozy! From the mouth of our current vice president "knee-pads", who was speaking about cities being destroyed and innocent people attacked.
    -“They’re not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after Election Day. Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not."

So, if you're going to say our president "incited violence", then you need to stand up and say that these representatives/ officials also incited violence.

how quickly they forget....

... you are so lost in your sad little world of right wing hate that you are trying to equate a few spoken words to actual country wide physical intimidation that causes election workers to ether quit their jobs, go into hiding or not volunteer.

There are a lot of right wing nut jobs in the USA who see overt threats of violence as a means of replacing the current gov't or making sure it is not re-elected.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

... you are so lost in your sad little world of right wing hate that you are trying to equate a few spoken words to actual country wide physical intimidation that causes election workers to ether quit their jobs, go into hiding or not volunteer.

There are a lot of right wing nut jobs in the USA who see overt threats of violence as a means of replacing the current gov't or making sure it is not re-elected.
    The only one lost in a sad little world is you. You are the one who equated a few spoken words to actual physical intimidation.

FYI, recent developments are proving that President Trump was correct about wide spread election fraud in the November 2020 general election.
    Last edited by slimslob; 06-14-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The only one lost in a sad little world is you. You are the one who equated a few spoken words to actual physical intimidation.

FYI, recent developments are proving that President Trump was corrupt about wide spread election fraud in the November 2020 general election.
    ... I am glad you finally agree that the ex President was corrupt.

FYI, recent developments are proving that President Trump was corrupt about wide spread election fraud in the November 2020 general election.
    corrupt or correct.. i think you mean the latter.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Your last post claimed that "a few spoken" words (from Trump) was an incitement to violence against election officials and such. So, why is it that my post about democrat leaders ACTUALLY calling for violence (a few spoken words) and telling people to fight isn't the same thing????
    Are you going to tell me that those representatives/ officials words didn't incite "country wide physical intimidation"??? If so, I want what you're smoking!!!

You do realize that Republican representatives/ officials/ election workers/ police have also had to move from their homes or quit their jobs due to threats, and acts of violence from democrats and the left?

Can you say....
    -Minneapolis
    -Portland
    -D.C.
    -Seattle
    -New York?

You have just given everyone here proof of how far left you really are, and that you are seemingly fine with people dying or being hurt, as long as it's a "Trump Supporter".
    People have literally died because of those democrats' words, and all you can do is sit there and say "But, but, but,.....Orange Man Bad!"
    You're a fucking joke!
    Omertà

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Yup, donny boy was certainly corrupt.
    PS. There is ZERO evidence of "widespread election fraud". Except the BS you want to be true. Hoping something is true does not make it true.

Your last post claimed that "a few spoken" words (from Trump) was an incitement to violence against election officials and such. So, why is it that my post about democrat leaders ACTUALLY calling for violence (a few spoken words) and telling people to fight isn't the same thing????
    Are you going to tell me that those representatives/ officials words didn't incite "country wide physical intimidation"??? If so, I want what you're smoking!!!

You do realize that Republican representatives/ officials/ election workers/ police have also had to move from their homes or quit their jobs due to threats, and acts of violence from democrats and the left?

Can you say....
    -Minneapolis
    -Portland
    -D.C.
    -Seattle
    -New York?

You have just given everyone here proof of how far left you really are, and that you are seemingly fine with people dying or being hurt, as long as it's a "Trump Supporter".
    People have literally died because of those democrats' words, and all you can do is sit there and say "But, but, but,.....Orange Man Bad!"
    You're a fucking joke!

there have been numerous election auditors in AZ and GA that have had to move from their houses because of threats of bodily harm .. vandalism ... being stalked all because they point out problems found during the audit..

currently the auditors from PA & GA are/have visited AZ audit proceedings to watch how the process is finding issues with the machines/process.

GA has identified a bunch of ballots that were not folded ( to fit in an envelope ) and have been photocopied ..clearly making those ballots suspicious of fraud.