Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Pelosi to Trump, "all roads with you seem to lead to Putin!"

Attachment 43812

Nancy Pelosi On Impeachment: 'All Roads Seem To Lead To Putin' | HuffPost Canada

Fifty-two percent of Americans support impeaching and removing Trump from office, while 46% disagree. That's a 7-point increase from when Gallup asked the question in June about impeachment and removal after former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Gallup survey finds 52% support for impeachment - CNNPolitics
    From what I recall, the actual question asked was "Do you support impeachment?" I wonder how many of those who said yes to impeachment actually meant "YES, he's innocent and it will reveal the truth about a slew of Democrat"? A local radio station has that as one of 5 options on their online poll. So far it has received 7 times as many vote as yes he is guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    From what I recall, the actual question asked was "Do you support impeachment?" I wonder how many of those who said yes to impeachment actually meant "YES, he's innocent and it will reveal the truth about a slew of Democrat"? A local radio station has that as one of 5 options on their online poll. So far it has received 7 times as many vote as yes he is guilt.

HA HAAHA Yes innocent PEOPLE always Lawyer UP and don't response to Subpoena's and block witnesses from testifying

BYE BYE

Last edited by bsm2; 10-18-2019 at 01:27 AM.

Another One Bites the Dust!

Energy Secretary Rick Perry tells Trump he plans to resign
    Adios and BYE, BYE

Enjoy
    YouTube
    Last edited by bsm2; 10-18-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Another One Bites the Dust!

Energy Secretary Rick Perry tells Trump he plans to resign
    Adios and BYE, BYE

Enjoy
    YouTube

His resignation has been in the works for A WHILE. He states that "This is nothing the president has asked me to do, and it does not have anything to do with the Ukraine scandal." He just wants to go back to his home state of Texas, and "start the next adventure in my life."

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Ope! They just wrapped up the Clinton email investigation! 38 people (not named at this point) will be cited for violations of sending classified information over unsecure channels, or private (non government) email servers. Convictions/ charges to come.

38 people cited for violations in Clinton email probe

Can you imagine how many more citations would've been given if Hillary and her Lackies hadn't destroyed all that hardware and data!!?? This investigation only covered 33,000 emails, which is just a mere fraction of what should have been handed over (but was instead destroyed). I'm very curious to see who is caught up in this. The smart bet is that Hillary probably won't be one of these 38 people cited, but what did you expect to happen. Anyone says her name, and they'll end up "Offing themselves".

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Ope! They just wrapped up the Clinton email investigation! 38 people (not named at this point) will be cited for violations of sending classified information over unsecure channels, or private (non government) email servers. Convictions/ charges to come.

38 people cited for violations in Clinton email probe

Can you imagine how many more citations would've been given if Hillary and her Lackies hadn't destroyed all that hardware and data!!?? This investigation only covered 33,000 emails, which is just a mere fraction of what should have been handed over (but was instead destroyed). I'm very curious to see who is caught up in this. The smart bet is that Hillary probably won't be one of these 38 people cited, but what did you expect to happen. Anyone says her name, and they'll end up "Offing themselves".
    That's the best you got? All they get is a letter in there file. Back to Hillary emails very sad. Just a Matter of time for the Trump Administration. Tick, TOCK!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Now, even Mitch McConnell, Republican Senate Majority leader, publicly disagrees with President Trump over the US withdrawal from Syria.

Mitch McConnell Calls Syria Withdrawal ‘Grave Strategic Mistake’ | National Review

McConnell has been one of Trump's most vocal supporters and has rarely voiced opposition to anything that the President has done.

The Republican governor in McConnell's home state of Kentucky is facing a strong threat from a Democrat to lose his office in a state election two weeks from now.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Just a Matter of time for the Trump Administration. Tick, TOCK!
    Here's an Englishman hoping Trump gets in again.
    When this happens the "free press" will look for election interfering from a foreign country. Will they blame the Russians again, the North Koreans or Chinese could be possibilities, the diminishing viewers who still watch and believe "news" might because like bsm2 there's no hope for some people.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Here's an Englishman hoping Trump gets in again.
    When this happens the "free press" will look for election interfering from a foreign country. Will they blame the Russians again, the North Koreans or Chinese could be possibilities, the diminishing viewers who still watch and believe "news" might because like bsm2 there's no hope for some people.
    I must admit I was taken in by the Trump bashing in the MSM. However, since he decided to get out of Syria and avoid embarking on destructive foreign entanglements, I am starting to have a bit of (even if grudging) respect for him.
    Isn't it curious that the very people who are criticising the invasion of a sovereign country (Syria) by Turkey, are also the ones who want Trump to do exactly that. Why is it wrong for Turkey to invade a neighbouring country, but okay for the USA (which is thousands of miles away) to do so? I hope he will remain true to his campaign promise to work for the ordinary working American, and not the MIC, whose only motivation seems to be mass destruction and death for profit.

Quote Originally Posted by mohan View Post
    I must admit I was taken in by the Trump bashing in the MSM. However, since he decided to get out of Syria and avoid embarking on destructive foreign entanglements, I am starting to have a bit of (even if grudging) respect for him.
    Isn't it curious that the very people who are criticising the invasion of a sovereign country (Syria) by Turkey, are also the ones who want Trump to do exactly that. Why is it wrong for Turkey to invade a neighbouring country, but okay for the USA (which is thousands of miles away) to do so? I hope he will remain true to his campaign promise to work for the ordinary working American, and not the MIC, whose only motivation seems to be mass destruction and death for profit.

If you have to ask Why is OK to invade a sovereign country (Syria) by Turkey so they can kill the Kurds that helped the United States to fight and die for years to remove ISIS from Syria you have some serious problems.

PS Russian troops also move into to grab land in Syria held by the Kurds.

As Turkey played Trump and got everything they wanted from the US and what did the US get? Right NOTHING! But having to bomb are own bases by the US Air Force.

The estimated Kurdish population is 35 million nice to pissoff fighters that we trained.

Turkey, Syria, the Kurds, and Trump’s Abandonment of Foreign Policy | The New Yorker

Last edited by bsm2; 10-20-2019 at 08:21 PM.