Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Here's an Englishman hoping Trump gets in again.
    When this happens the "free press" will look for election interfering from a foreign country. Will they blame the Russians again, the North Koreans or Chinese could be possibilities, the diminishing viewers who still watch and believe "news" might because like bsm2 there's no hope for some people.
    Hmmmm. It seems to be okay for a foreigner to contribute, as long as he /she agrees with the Three Amigos.

Thanks to Trump, Christmas has come early to the Kremlin
    Nancy Pelosi confronted Donald Trump at the White House last week questioning why he removed U.S. troops from Syria and his loyalty to the United States. “All roads lead to Putin,” she stated.

Pelosi’s statement not only sent Trump into a fury, it also crystallized the problem our country faces: Trump’s actions routinely seem to benefit Vladimir Putin, not the United States of America.

This stark situation was reinforced that same day in a blistering op-ed authored by Adm. William McRaven, who led the operation that killed Usama bin Laden. “[I]f this president doesn’t demonstrate the leadership that America needs, both domestically and abroad, then it is time for a new person in the Oval Office — Republican, Democrat or independent — the sooner, the better,” he wrote. “The fate of our Republic depends upon it.”

“We are the most powerful nation in the world because we try to be the good guys. … If our promises are meaningless, how will our allies ever trust us? If we can’t have faith in our nation’s principles, why would the men and women of this nation join the military? And if they don’t join, who will protect us? If we are not the champions of the good and the right, then who will follow us? And if no one follows us — where will the world end up?”

Even Republicans are starting to recognize that Trump isn’t putting the interests of the United States first.

Mary Anne Marsh: Thanks to Trump, Christmas has come early to the Kremlin | Fox News

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I think Canada should step up to the plate and show us how to handle ISIS and all the other problems going on in that region. I mean it is no fair, for them, that we get to be responsible to do it all.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    I think Canada should step up to the plate and show us how to handle ISIS and all the other problems going on in that region. I mean it is no fair, for them, that we get to be responsible to do it all.
    Canada has 1/10th of the population and a fraction of the size of it's military compared to the USA.

Your simple 40 word question requires a very long answer to understand Canada's role in the battle against ISIS.

You can read about it here.

Operation Impact - Wikipedia

and here

Canada in the War in Afghanistan - Wikipedia

I personally know a Canadian soldier, a mechanic, who was blown up in an IED attack. He survived but due to his injuries he will no longer be able to walk normally for the rest of his life and suffers from severe Post Traumatic Stress disorder.

Tick TOCK!

Trump says US is building a wall in Colorado -- a state that doesn't border Mexico
    During a speech on American energy in Pittsburgh on Wednesday, President Donald Trump ticked through his usual issues before making an unusual remark about his long-promised border wall.

"We're building a wall on the border of New Mexico. And we're building a wall in Colorado," Trump said. Colorado, located directly north of New Mexico, is not on the US-Mexico border.
    Trump's comments follow the Republican-controlled Senate's failure last week to overturn the national emergency declaration the President has used to pay for a wall on the US-Mexico border, a signature 2016 campaign promise. The Pentagon moved in September to divert $3.6 billion of military construction funding from 127 projects around the world to pay for 11 wall projects on the US southern border -- a move that elicited anger from several lawmakers.
    Trump announced the national emergency in February after failing to persuade Congress to appropriate additional funding for the wall. Congress then rejected it and Trump responded with his first veto. By law, Congress can try to block the declaration every six months but has failed so far to override the President's decree.
    On Wednesday, Trump went on to say the wall would be "a big one that really works -- you can't get over, you can't get under."
    "We're building a wall in Texas," he said. "And we're not building a wall in Kansas, but they get the benefit of the walls that we just mentioned."

The Latest NUT JOB Conspiracy theory is OBAMA did it.

24 conspiracy theories Donald Trump has floated over the years - Business Insider

24 outlandish conspiracy theories Donald Trump has floated over the years

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation

I've said before that this was going to happen. The showdown has only begun, and the big guns have yet to come out (on the GOP side). While the dems have used their Rifles (emoluments/ Kavanaugh/ tax returns/ border "crisis"/ etc.) their Canons (Russia "Collusion"), and their MOAB (Impeachment), the GOP and President have sat back patiently and watched them expend All of their ammo. Now it's their time to go on the offensive. You notice that the Republicans don't really let the media and other sources know what cards their holding until the time comes to drop the hammer. On the other hand, the dems scream out every move they're going to make before they make it, like a bunch of banshees. Bad strategy for them.

Also, an interesting topic came up during a visit to a customer yesterday. Copier is in a room that doubles as a break room, and a few employees were back there talking about what will happen if Trump is Impeached. One asked, "Can you be re-elected after you're impeached?" Curious about this myself, I did a quick search on the phone, and it brought up many publications that have posed this same question, and the answer is YES. That same person then says "Oh my god, can you imagine the absolute MELTDOWN the dems would have if that happened?". Put a big smile on my face just thinking about it.

TRUMP 2020

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts NomisNirrad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation

I've said before that this was going to happen. The showdown has only begun, and the big guns have yet to come out (on the GOP side). While the dems have used their Rifles (emoluments/ Kavanaugh/ tax returns/ border "crisis"/ etc.) their Canons (Russia "Collusion"), and their MOAB (Impeachment), the GOP and President have sat back patiently and watched them expend All of their ammo. Now it's their time to go on the offensive. You notice that the Republicans don't really let the media and other sources know what cards their holding until the time comes to drop the hammer. On the other hand, the dems scream out every move they're going to make before they make it, like a bunch of banshees. Bad strategy for them.

Also, an interesting topic came up during a visit to a customer yesterday. Copier is in a room that doubles as a break room, and a few employees were back there talking about what will happen if Trump is Impeached. One asked, "Can you be re-elected after you're impeached?" Curious about this myself, I did a quick search on the phone, and it brought up many publications that have posed this same question, and the answer is YES. That same person then says "Oh my god, can you imagine the absolute MELTDOWN the dems would have if that happened?". Put a big smile on my face just thinking about it.

TRUMP 2020
    Everyone thinks Trump is stupid, he has been playing chess with the dems all along. Checkmate!

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

TRUMP 2020
    Using the DOJ as his personal tool is disgusting only 3rd world dictors and banana Republic do this. People never thought Nixon would get removed. But No One is above the law as this President has conitiued to violate the US Constitution and his oath of office.