Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by NomisNirrad View Post
    The website you quote is rated as:

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased based on editorial positions that consistently favor the right. We also rate them factually Mixed due to the publication of pseudoscience as well as propaganda against China and the promotion of pro-Trump propaganda.

Editorially, there is a very strong Pro-Trump bias, with almost all articles praising Trump and denigrating the left such as these Democratic Party: A Broken Kaleidoscope? and Five Reasons Trump’s Celebration of America Was Epic Display of Patriotism. According to an NBC News report the “outlet has spent more than $1.5 million on about 11,000 pro-Trump advertisements in the last six months, according to data from Facebook’s advertising archive — more than any organization outside of the Trump campaign itself, and more than most Democratic presidential candidates have spent on their own campaigns.” In general, straight news reporting is sourced and mostly low biased, however op-eds 100% favor the right with some promoting conspiracy theories.

The Epoch Times is founded by John Tang and a group of Chinese-American Falun Gong practitioners.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    For once, please quote a mainstream media source that supports the views you present, rather a series of obscure extreme right wing websites.
    It is very difficult to do that when he doesn't know any. Hard to keep the echo chamber going if you introduce differing opinions.

Enjoy

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    For once, please quote a mainstream media source that supports the views you present, rather a series of obscure extreme right wing websites.
    Most of the "Mainstream Media" is given their "liberal script" every day, completely omitting most "conservative news". So, even though the sources can be "checked and confirmed" as Right-bias or Pro-Trump, that doesn't mean the information contained is False. The same goes for the Left-bias or Never-Trump sources. With the majority of MSM being liberal, it's hard to get the "other side" (conservative side) of the story.

I personally like to go through the MSN, CNN, and other news (left-bias) sites to see what is being said, then I'll go to the right-bias news sites/ publications and see what they're saying. After that, if I feel it's necessary, I will go on a "fact finding" search to see which side holds water. More times than not it's usually Speculation and "analysis" and Opinion on both sides, never stone cold facts and evidence.

The influence that the Media has on people's personal feelings/ opinions/ beliefs is sickening, and the people that allow themselves to be spoon fed all this crap without a logical thought is also disheartening to see. What happened to people thinking for themselves!!??

Trump is most likely innocent, or at the least he won't be convicted of anything, but the media won't tell you that because the Narrative is "We Hate Trump" and the Liberal controlled media wants to continue that, and spread the message of TRUMP BAD, DEMS GOOD. They will continue to paint him as the most evil thing to walk the earth, and keep banging the Impeachment drum, until he's out of office, and then they'll move on to the next republican that wins. He's tippin' over their apple cart as an "outsider/ businessman" and not a life long greedy politician, and I think even the republicans have taken notice that Trump's there to do what HE sees Fit regardless of party affiliation.

Just heard some info that helps to prove what I'm saying about the "smear campaign" against the President. Even though he has now eliminated one of the most wanted terrorists on earth, he "DIDN"T CLEAR IT WITH HIS DEMOCRATIC COUNTERPARTS". Trump "Failed to follow proper protocols in not informing congressional leaders (democrats) that he was carrying out the raid against baghdadi". Piss-Losi said, "Russians but not top (democratic) Congressional leaders were informed of the raid in advance". Schumer said he was surprised to see it on T.V. before hearing anything about it. When asked why they weren't included, the President responded by saying, "I didn't tell them because I didn't want them to LEAK the information". HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

But still, Shaking my fucking head, because it's been proven TIME AND TIME AGAIN, that no matter what he does, positive or negative, he will be chastised for it. Once again, If he found the cure for cancer, they would make him look evil for doing so.

Citing a CNN article in this post.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

TICK TOCK BSM2

Sorry, I just had to jump in and say that. I'm out now.

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Just heard some info that helps to prove what I'm saying about the "smear campaign" against the President. Even though he has now eliminated one of the most wanted terrorists on earth, he "DIDN"T CLEAR IT WITH HIS DEMOCRATIC COUNTERPARTS". Trump "Failed to follow proper protocols in not informing congressional leaders (democrats) that he was carrying out the raid against baghdadi". Piss-Losi said, "Russians but not top (democratic) Congressional leaders were informed of the raid in advance". Schumer said he was surprised to see it on T.V. before hearing anything about it. When asked why they weren't included, the President responded by saying, "I didn't tell them because I didn't want them to LEAK the information". HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

But still, Shaking my fucking head, because it's been proven TIME AND TIME AGAIN, that no matter what he does, positive or negative, he will be chastised for it. Once again, If he found the cure for cancer, they would make him look evil for doing so.

Citing a CNN article in this post.

IN Your statement you recognize he Failed to notify top Democrats yet you blame the media for reporting the truth. You can't have it both ways! Just more lame excuses for a man clearly unqualified to be in office.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts NomisNirrad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    IN Your statement you recognize he Failed to notify top Democrats yet you blame the media for reporting the truth. You can't have it both ways! Just more lame excuses for a man clearly unqualified to be in office.
    Rolls eyes at bsm's last comment, he is starting to sound like a desperate dem now.

bsm2 you are twisting my statement. And if you read the post right before that, I actually say both sides are guilty of spreading false narratives/ half truths/ and truths.

The report might be "true" in that he didn't notify "The gang of eight", but the point I'm making is that No matter what he does, even if it's bringing down a terrorist "mastermind", the media will find ANY way to paint Trump in a bad light.

Instead of applauding, and commending the President for his efforts (like past presidents), the media instead latches on to the narrative of "He didn't include the gang of eight on this decision", or "Trump gets no respite from impeachment after raid" (Bloomberg). It's like What the FUCK!? No "good job" or "atta boy", but instead, "HOW DARE YOU!".

Keep on trying there bsm2 (wonder who bsm and bsm1 are..?), keep on echoing what the media has you blindly following. Just remember......Donald J. Trump is YOUR President, and is doing Right by the American People and is truly Making America Great Again.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Did you deliberately ignore the reason for them not being notified them? There is a definite possibility that if Democrat leaders had been informed, Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi might have ended up being warned in time to escape or at least had time to prepare for the raid resulting in the loss of American lives and destroy any documents present in the compound.