Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
    Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Any stargazers out there...?

Smile Re: Any stargazers out there...?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    If I answer this with my own totally full quantum explanation I risk literally standing science on its head.
    Pretty sure we're safe. I doubt many actual particle physicists frequent this copier repair forum. I have never heard of this "polarizes the electron-wavelet positional plane", and I am unfamiliar with this term "atomic nucleus gyration" . Still, great response. I always enjoy collaboration and discussion with people of a little higher intellect than the norm.. Keeps my poor old brain chunking along like it should, questioning everything and soaking up data.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Re: Any stargazers out there...?

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    We really need to pay attention to Neo..I found him giving a lecture....

YouTube
    That's hilarious.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

After looking over hundreds of Mars photos from all the Mars rovers, I found a really good one from Curiosity showing some funky stuff (not rocks). I have cropped an are of the original pic and highlighted some of the weird stuff. I downloaded the original image directly from NASA. They usually obfuscate the stuff they don't want you to see, but there are so many anomalies they miss stuff. I will include the link to the original image. If you check it out, you must use the "download" button to get the full image. The one that you immediately see has had the right and left side cut off (thanks NASA). These things were found on the left side of the downloaded image. Original image size is 69.8M.
    Curiosity Rover's View of Alluring Martian Geology Ahead – NASA’s Mars Exploration Program
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Why would it amaze you to find stuff, that looks like it was manufactured, on Mars..We've been going there for 30 + years, and there have been numerous failed landing attempts..Even the successful landings generate trash with heat shields, drag shuts, and other re entry items..We tend to leave our trash wherever we go..e

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

It amazes me because it is amazing. We live in a universe with 100 billion galaxies, and each galaxy full of 100 billion stars and even more planets than that. Logic dictates WE ARE NOT, NOR EVER HAVE BEEN ALONE IN THIS UNIVERSE This image was taken with the Hirise camera on the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (image also downloaded directly from NASA). The second image is a zoom image of the first. I cropped the area in red. This is one of many structure-like anomalies found on Mars over the years. Probably not a heat shield or debris. Not that any of this makes the news. The fact is, most people really don't want to know this stuff. They prefer to live on this side of the curtain, and that's OK. Just not OK for me. When I first started researching this stuff, I was the consummate critic citing 'bullshit" for ALL of it. After digging a little deeper, my view has relaxed a little bit giving me a more honest assessment of this phenomenon, not so much affected by mainstream sensibilities (which are incorrect sometimes).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mikadonovan; 12-04-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    After looking over hundreds of Mars photos from all the Mars rovers, I found a really good one from Curiosity showing some funky stuff (not rocks). I have cropped an are of the original pic and highlighted some of the weird stuff. I downloaded the original image directly from NASA. They usually obfuscate the stuff they don't want you to see, but there are so many anomalies they miss stuff. I will include the link to the original image. If you check it out, you must use the "download" button to get the full image. The one that you immediately see has had the right and left side cut off (thanks NASA). These things were found on the left side of the downloaded image. Original image size is 69.8M.
    Curiosity Rover's View of Alluring Martian Geology Ahead – NASA’s Mars Exploration Program
    The items in the red circles look very similar to the rest of the shale like rocks strewn about the photo.

People just love to believe...Remember the "face" on Mars? And the latest, Omua-mua (spelling), this chuck of rock changed direction slightly and accelerated as it left our solar system, it had to be alien space ship..There's no lack of TV specials that cater to this..Machinery on the Moon, Alien autopsy, Ancient Invaders ect. No one would be happier than me to find other life in our galaxy or even proof of it else where in the universe (although I do believe that microbial life will be found on other planets in our own solar system..) but actual intelligent life, capable of traveling between the stars, this is still the stuff of good (and bad Sci-Fi). E

NASA’s Parker probe shows sun's rogue plasma waves and magnetic isles | Science News

Parker Solar Probe has completed three of 24 planned passes through never-before-explored parts of the Sun's atmosphere with it's latest pass at a mere 15 million miles from the suns surface. It's last expected pass distance will be about 3.7 million miles from the surface, closer to the sun than any mission ever before. It has captured plasma speeding away from the sun at 311,000 mph, and then in an instant recording speeds of plasma moving at 620,000 mph sustained for a couple of minutes over and over and over, showing that the sun is Hectic and unpredictable as all hell at all times!

Good article to read.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    They usually obfuscate the stuff they don't want you to see,
    It's all there for you to see, if you want to look at it. They don't hide anything.

Anyway, this doesn't look at all manufactured. It looks like geological layers... much like the surrounding rock.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

thumbnail_IMG_4893.jpg

I was sat in the garden during the summer & this tiny rock literally fell from the sky I like to think it was a meteor!?

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk