Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Re: Any stargazers out there...?

That is so awesome.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Any stargazers out there...?

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    Attachment 44303

I was sat in the garden during the summer & this tiny rock literally fell from the sky I like to think it was a meteor!?

According to Space.com, thousands of little space rocks hit the ground each year.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

It's still awesome. I don't have any, but my dad found one the size of a baseball in a river rock bed. But to have one drop right in front of you--that's cool.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

PIA 20332 is an excellent image for finding anomalies. I found what appears to be remnants of an ancient structure on Mars. Here is the link to the original NASA image.
    Catalog Page for PIA20332
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    NASA’s Parker probe shows sun's rogue plasma waves and magnetic isles | Science News

Parker Solar Probe has completed three of 24 planned passes through never-before-explored parts of the Sun's atmosphere with it's latest pass at a mere 15 million miles from the suns surface. It's last expected pass distance will be about 3.7 million miles from the surface, closer to the sun than any mission ever before. It has captured plasma speeding away from the sun at 311,000 mph, and then in an instant recording speeds of plasma moving at 620,000 mph sustained for a couple of minutes over and over and over, showing that the sun is Hectic and unpredictable as all hell at all times!

Good article to read.
    Re.The Sun.
    The physical surface of the Sun is not hot. I'm informed it is about 50degC on the actual surface. Think to yourself tornado plasma field when you read about the Sun's plasma field. The center of all tornadoes/cyclones is dead calm and quite. Around the surface/center is a tremendous raging storm.

Scientist are going to have an involuntary bowel motion when they eventually realise they are watching the fundamental mechanics of the hydrogen atom at work.

It is the fundamental law of the universe in motion.
    Delve into Fourier transforms in correlation with matrix mathematics , magic squares and cymatic principles, and you will stride leaps and bounds towards understanding how the particle universe is created out of pressure waves up on the fabric of infinite space.

Re. Space.
    It is not space/time as many scientists so falsely believe ,it is just empty infinite space in all directions. Time is just the measured distance(man's rules) between two points of relative motion. For if you have no "motion" ,you have no "time".
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 02-21-2020 at 11:54 PM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Re.The Sun.
    The physical surface of the Sun is not hot. I'm informed it is about 50degC on the actual surface. Think to yourself tornado plasma field when you read about the Sun's plasma field. The center of all tornadoes/cyclones is dead calm and quite. Around the surface/center is a tremendous raging storm.

Scientist are going to have an involuntary bowel motion when they eventually realise they are watching the fundamental mechanics of the hydrogen atom at work.

It is the fundamental law of the universe in motion.
    Delve into Fourier transforms in correlation with matrix mathematics , magic squares and cymatic principles, and you will stride leaps and bounds towards understanding how the particle universe is created out of pressure waves up on the fabric of infinite space.

Re. Space.
    It is not space/time as many scientists so falsely believe ,it is just empty infinite space in all directions. Time is just the measured distance(man's rules) between two points of relative motion. For if you have no "motion" ,you have no "time".
    Oh brother, here we go again. The earth is flat, the sun is cold and we live under a dome.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

LOL you beat me to it..So if somehow you could avoid the heat from the sun on the way to it, you could stand on the surface in you bare feet.. Or better yet, if you had a lighter than the suns atmosphere giant pair of shoes, you could stand on it like floating on water. For those of us from this solar system the suns temp ranges from 27 million degrees in the core to up to 10000 in the photosphere and between 1.7 and 17 million in the corona. All my research on the sun never mentions an area cool enough to stand on...E
    Last edited by emujo2; 02-24-2020 at 08:38 PM.

I've always wondered about people like that. I wouldn't call Neo and idiot. Reading his posts you can see a certain level of intelligence. So why the idiotic idea that the sun is cool?

I would bet that it stems from his understanding of some other principle. Somewhere along the line, he had a light bulb moment, and some sort of premise suddenly made sense to him. Sparks were flying as he used that principle to all sorts of other applications--often overlooking hundreds of equally important principles that he was either ignoring, or just unaware of.

What I'm saying is that I don't think it's a lack of understanding that draws people to these kinds of conclusions (and this might even include the flat-earthers). It's the inability to apply understanding to more than one thing. It's the thousands of other laws that they fail to see. It's too many things at once that does them in.

Let me try to say this another way. It's the mistrust of others who have already put time into the subject. Neo had some physics law that he doubted at one time. Then he looked at it long enough and hard enough until it made sense to him. Applying that law to the sun, he figured some things out. If someone reminded him of some other principles, he might or might not accept them--based on whether or not he understood the principles. We, on the other hand, even if we don't completely understand a principle, rely on faith that the principle works and that it's applicable. Like Einstein's theory on special relativity. I don't understand it. I accept it because the math works, but I still don't understand it. Neo, on the other hand, won't accept it until he does understand it. And that, I bet, is how he came up with the notion of a cool sun.

I love you guys you certainly get my enthusiasm going again...
    Its been twenty five or more years since I've had this debate in an open public forum, I'm a tad rusty.

Yes I've debated this topic in an open public forum to NASA scientists head-to-head, and these NASA scientists cannot provide the answers to the questions. They openly admit they don't have the answers.

I have no problems with an open public debate.

Sincerely...
    I like watching people twist and degrade the topic into their level of personal attacks.
    Personal attacks shows a persons ignorance and thier true level of intellect about a topic.
    I some times bemuse to myself when people show the world their child like orangutan behavior.

Keep the conversion relevant and civil an I may share some further information...

Or, I may not...
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 02-25-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    LOL you beat me to it..So if somehow you could avoid the heat from the sun on the way to it, you could stand on the surface in you bare feet.. Or better yet, if you had a lighter than the suns atmosphere giant pair of shoes, you could stand on it like floating on water. For those of us from this solar system the suns temp ranges from 27 million degrees in the core to up to 10000 in the photosphere and between 1.7 and 17 million in the corona. All my research on the sun never mentions an area cool enough to stand on...E
    Is an induction stove hot plate "hot" to touch...?

Place a pan of water on an induction stove, let the water boil, remove the pan ,place your hand on the induction plate?
    Does the induction plate burn you..? No, and yet it boils water.

Is a flourescent light globe or LED hot to touch, and yet there is bright light.

Is chemical light from glow worms, moths , plankton hot to touch and yet they produce bright chemical light.

Light with out any form of heat is well practiced throughout nature...

I too vigoursly rejected every bit of the cool Sun topic when I was first
    introduced to this information. I gave the poor bloke a heck of a hard time. I now thank the guy for jolting a tad of sense into me, as to question the scientific dogma spoon feed into us.

NB... I have nil,none,no association with any flat-earth group, previous or present day...
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 02-24-2020 at 11:26 PM.