Page 107 of 120 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1192
  1. #1061
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,644
    Rep Power
    104

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're not following my logic. What else do you find funny? What about the holocaust? You libs aren't fond of Israel so I'm sure you got a good laugh out of that one.
    I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, there is actually no logic in any of your posts. The fact that you joke about the holocaust shows every one here what you are really like.

  2. #1062
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    100

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're not following my logic. What else do you find funny? What about the holocaust? You libs aren't fond of Israel so I'm sure you got a good laugh out of that one.
    Another Straw man
    sorry nobody's going to play

  3. #1063
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,299
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Biden isn't my president. Democrats have taught us well. The next 4 years you will feel the resistance. NOT MY PRESIDENT.

  4. #1064
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,299
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, there is actually no logic in any of your posts. The fact that you joke about the holocaust shows every one here what you are really like.
    Itís not the first time that Obama officials raised eyebrows regarding Russian symbols. Former White House press secretary Jay Carney was mocked in 2014 after posters of Soviet propaganda were spotted in his home

  5. #1065
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,214
    Rep Power
    99

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Biden isn't my president. Democrats have taught us well. The next 4 years you will feel the resistance. NOT MY PRESIDENT.

    ... over 80M US citizens ,the majority of the voting population, voted for President Biden. As President Biden's thoughtful, fact based, science based, peer reviewed policies begin to transform the USA, many lifelong Republicans voters look forward to the next four years with hope.

    ... Russian bots and trolls have seeded deep distrust in the USA.

    ... change is already in the air as Fox News night time ratings consistently decline. Their audience is growing tired of their depressing, negatively slanted conspiracy theory rants night after night after night.

  6. #1066
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,299
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... over 80M US citizens , the majority of the voting population, disagree with you. As President Biden's thoughtful, fact based, science based, peer reviewed policies begin to transform the USA back to a respected great nation, you may change your opinion.

    ... you seem to have an irrational fear of the future.

    I told you fools before the election that I viewed you as the enemy. Nothing has changed over here.

  7. #1067
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,214
    Rep Power
    99

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I told you fools before the election that I viewed you as the enemy. Nothing has changed over here.

    ... exactly what Putin wants you to say.

    ... you need to go for a lot of long walks in nature. It will help deprogram you from politics.

  8. #1068
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,299
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... exactly what Putin wants you to say.

    ... you need to go for a lot of long walks in nature. It will help deprogram you from politics.
    I'm old enough to remember when Obama told Romney that Russia wasn't a threat and he later told us all that ISIS was a JV squad.Democrats are all a bunch of naive fools. Better wake up, son.

  9. #1069
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,644
    Rep Power
    104

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Biden isn't my president. Democrats have taught us well. The next 4 years you will feel the resistance. NOT MY PRESIDENT.

    Hahaha. Your "President" is hiding out in the White House. I can hardly wait to see them drag him out kicking and screaming like the 5 year old child he really is.

  10. #1070
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,214
    Rep Power
    99

    Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Hahaha. Your "President" is hiding out in the White House. I can hardly wait to see them drag him out kicking and screaming like the 5 year old child he really is.

    50/50 Trump will resign as President from the Mar-a-Lago golf course one day before Inauguration Day. VP Mike Pence will become President for a day and given Trump a full pardon.

    ... until then Trump's loud actions are to insure that the Biden Presidency will have to contend with Trumpism as long as possible after Jan 20 2021.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here