Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Who did he work for before that? Any recollection?

Also..."Hilary's Uranium Deal"...this is the one that was authorized by the CFIUS and the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, right? The same commissions that say if the deal were put on their desk today, it would be approved in similar fashion? The uranium that is not even close to weapons-grade, but is only useful for power generation? That deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    her emails weren't given to the Russians .. it was John Podesta who answered a phishing email that got released...

her emails came from the recovered sections of HER ILLEGAL SERVER that got her in trouble.

Her SERVER was NEVER HACKED according to the FBI the DNC was Hacked long before Podesta got the email bait get you lies straight

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by 907tec View Post
    Who did he work for before that? Any recollection?

Also..."Hilary's Uranium Deal"...this is the one that was authorized by the CFIUS and the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, right? The same commissions that say if the deal were put on their desk today, it would be approved in similar fashion? The uranium that is not even close to weapons-grade, but is only useful for power generation? That deal?
    Stop trying to muddy this discussion with facts.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

My apologies, I recognize that was out-of-line. I promise to only reference information gleaned from Facebook memes and AM Radio, as is par for this course.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

The point of this thread, if you read the original link, was to discuss the real world tactics that the Russia used to try and disrupt the US election system by deliberately planting fake news stories and releasing stolen information to create maximum mayhem among US voters.

Arguing about present day American politics will only lead down a rabbit hole that goes around in circles of argument vs counter argument based upon your political beliefs.

The US was attacked by Russian hackers and troll farms during the election. That seems pretty clear. To date, I think Russia has suffered little consequences.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

So releasing information about a candidate is wrong?

Stolen or otherwise, it's information that is important. I really don't care where the information came from. If the head of the state department is doing something illegal, it's something the Americans should know.

I've heard nothing about Russian hackers changing the election in any way.

Do you know what a "troll farm" is and what its purpose is?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

you are wrong... it is used to make weapons. funny thing is .. Hillary signed off on the deal..so did holder... and several others in the obama admin. the transfer was supervised by (tada) Muller. then the monies started flowing in to the clinton crime family foundation .. to the tune of 145million! not to mention bill speaking fee to the russians hosted by the bank that oversaw/funded parts of the Uranium One mess, he got $500k ( twice his normal fee)

My apologies, I recognize that was out-of-line. I promise to only reference information gleaned from Facebook memes and AM Radio, as is par for this course.
    well that may be where you get your information, I on the other hand read articles from BOTH sides of the isle and am able to form my own conclusions. I have been a researcher for web based patriot radio shows for about the past 8 years, and like I stated before Fox news is not an outlet I use frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Her SERVER was NEVER HACKED according to the FBI the DNC was Hacked long before Podesta got the email bait get you lies straight
    what reports did you read. There was a russian and china footprint in her server .... and how do you know the DNC was hacked long before? the dnc didn't allow the FBI to touch their shit.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Some of the laughable "rock solid" evidence of Russian interference include ip addresses that point to Russian involvement.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.