Page 1 of 130 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

What really happened and well worth reading.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/03/insi...ts-emails.html

"Even if Russian interference made only a marginal difference," Clinton told an audience at a recent speech at Stanford University, "this election was won at the margins, in the Electoral College."

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

From a foreigners point of view can't the Democrats just accept that the other party won, I didn't see the British complain about foreign interference when Brexit didn't go the way some politicians would have liked.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Cool Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

I suppose it's a matter of whether you value democracy or not. Here in Australia our democracy is under threat from large, corporate, coal/mining interests who "buy" access to government minister with party donations. Several Years back we had to ban Property Developers from donating to political parties because of the favours they were receiving from corrupt politicians. If you want a real democracy, you have to fight for it, it doesn't just happen. The Russian interference in the US elections needs to be investigated, and the perpetrator prosecuted, or next time it gets worse.

Just sayin'....

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Julian Assange has said time and time again he has PROOF that the Russians had NOTHING to do with the DNC hacking. IN FACT Seth Rich was the one reported have GIVEN the "hacked emails" to Julian, but no one in our ( US ) government want to talk to him.
    Now that Donna Brazille has come out with her book dumping the whole DNC mess onto Killary, I expect the truth to start dribbling out.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I thought Julian was all about 'transparency'? Why hasn't he just released his 'proof' along with all the other documents he puts up?

Quote Originally Posted by 907tec View Post
    I thought Julian was all about 'transparency'? Why hasn't he just released his 'proof' along with all the other documents he puts up?
    he's trying to strike a deal with the goobermint to allow him back in the states and not go to jail. thanks obama!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I don't get it. Does that mean he is incapable of releasing the information while exiled? Or does that mean he is holding the information hostage, to be used as a bargaining chip?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Julian Assange has said time and time again he has PROOF that the Russians had NOTHING to do with the DNC hacking. IN FACT Seth Rich was the one reported have GIVEN the "hacked emails" to Julian, but no one in our ( US ) government want to talk to him.
    Now that Donna Brazille has come out with her book dumping the whole DNC mess onto Killary, I expect the truth to start dribbling out.

That's TOTAL CRAP 17 US Agencies confirmed IT'S RUSSIA. Every week more News about TRUMP'S Russian deals. STOP watching FOX FAKE NEWS.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    That's TOTAL CRAP 17 US Agencies confirmed IT'S RUSSIA. Every week more News about TRUMP'S Russian deals. STOP watching FOX FAKE NEWS.
    and you BELIEVE them ... WOW! think about WHO was leading those Agencies!? The democrats!

I DON'T watch FOX! Stop watching and getting your talking points from the biased MSM Mad Cow Maddow is rotting your brain! How come the "liberal" news is correct BUT any conservative news group are fake!? It has been proven that MSNBC and CNN out right LIE about the things they say.

you need to look at Donna B's book... alot is explained there.

Quote Originally Posted by 907tec View Post
    I don't get it. Does that mean he is incapable of releasing the information while exiled? Or does that mean he is holding the information hostage, to be used as a bargaining chip?
    as a bargaining chip to be allowed back in the USA