Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    certified scrub 500+ Posts
    Who is investing in Bit Coins-

Re: Who is investing in Bit Coins-

I would, but there is a ethics problem I have that need to resolve firsy, for me. Which goes along for all asset class and our view on value.

I earn wages for me in exchange for time to provide service. Wage is a human thing, since when can machine earn wages for who? That's first question

And the bitcoin value has hyper increased, due to what? And if it's so volatile, and driven by interest and some odd algorithm hidden under the BS mountain?

The value is dictated by belief of no sound foundation. Might as well be Beetlejuice and Santa Clause, if you believe it, it's real?

I may as well put my poop on the market.

It smells,it's Rare,decomposes quickly. Happens not so often...

The idea is good, but in the wrong hands, everything is bad.
    Idling colour developers are not healthy developers.

Investing in bitcoins is very dangerous. Cryptocurrency is the most unstable currency in the world. It can make someone rich, and others turn into beggars. With the development of the Internet, there are many ways to make money; unfortunately, many are pretty risky. Recently I decided to do swing trading. Before I started trading, I was looking for information on forums and other resources. Many users recommended I read the information on this site http://timthomas.co to learn the best strategies. The strategies were invented a long time ago by professional economists, so I trust them.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simphony View Post
    Closed tomorrow? You kidding me? Do you have any idea of how BTC works?
    No but I do know how governments work. If your government bans bit coin transactions, you can keep what you have but should you try to make additional investments they can confiscate your entire portfolio.

Printer firmware is !&$! 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The only scam that I associate with bit coin is ransom ware.
    Ponzi Schemes
    Market manipulation
    etc

To be honest, Cryptocurrency is a big scam, but then so is fiat. USA has a larger economy than China, yet China has a higher value of currency internally issued when looking at a dollar-renminbi trade off. That effectively means that although the physical assets and value of goods and services produced by the US is greater than China, China is technically richer than the USA.

How is that? Its an example of china gaming our current fiat system. They take their currency and use to invest externally through private entities associated with the CCP. Western nations take their currency loan it internally for internal investment. This is the key difference. If you are investing internally its a closed system. If you use it to buy external assets, then you are gaining value from nothing. This is of course on a macro scale. In western nations the people that benefit from this system internally are those in the financial institutions, that literally get given money for knowing people. In a normal transaction Bank lends money to reputable investment company who makes wise investment decisions and thus through productive allocation of resources increases overall wealth of the nation. However, in modern transactions Bank lends money to several middlemen before it reaches said investment company, and all these middle men make money from doing nothing. Its a form of corruption. Both a private and public sector based corruption as the public and private sector are interlinked through bribes, nepotism etc.

Perhaps bitcoin is gradually becoming a digital version of gold. And bitcoin can act as a protective asset. As investors are now trying to save capital due to super-soft monetary policy and growing geopolitical risks, funds can go not only to gold, but also to BTC. Basically, gold investment is considered a more promising position. Immediately after the rise of the coin above $10,000, investors began to send their assets to exchanges. But further growth of Bitcoin value and together with Ethereum will continue.

As you know, bitoin is a risky kind of business. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.

As you know, bitcoin is a risky kind of business. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. But the brightest side is that knowing what you do and how you do it, might get you to earn big amounts of money. What I can say is that I started with https://stephenswmg.com. They helped me with all my investments and taught me all the things I know now. What I liked about this, was that everything I did not understand was explained patiently to me. Now I have a great base and I can do all by myself. Even though, I sometimes do ask them for help or for other their services like business plan or estate and legacy.

Hello, I have been working with Bitcoin Additional | BTCA Chain coin backed 1:1 with Bitcoin for several years, everything is very reliable and safe. I found this site by chance, tried it and got a good income, I advise you to try it, if you have any questions, I will answer

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alex5454 View Post
    Hello, I have been working with Bitcoin Additional | BTCA Chain coin backed 1:1 with Bitcoin for several years, everything is very reliable and safe. I found this site by chance, tried it and got a good income, I advise you to try it, if you have any questions, I will answer
    That comes extremely close to being considered spam.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    That comes extremely close to being considered spam.
    Reported and red carded, no doubt.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.