Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
Or some how they are able to put waste toner back into empty toner bottle! You go out to troubleshoot CQ issue and they never mention they done that. Meanwhile 3 calls later you finally replace the toner & developer after nothing else worked!

I had one customer rewind used brother fax ribbons to use again. He had a contraption set up to rewind the roll. He's probably re-using his toilet paper too,
RE: Dunny Paper, the whole nine yards.

I was in work site tool box meeting when the topic came up about clogged toilets, and how much toilet paper is deliberately dumped down the toilet pans. I happened to walk in on one toilet cubical around the same time period the meeting happened, and I noticed the toiled clogged with excess paper. I proceed to explain to some of the 60 younger beef-cake stoic blokes that some of them need to lean how to wipe their ass properly, and stop using a whole roll of paper for one wipe. I said "stop scrunching the entire toilet roll up to the size of a soccer ball then wipe your dot with it once, and then drop it down in the pan".

One cheeky bloke proceed to dress me down, so I stood up in front of their entire meeting an said " Using the pointer and middle fingers in a scissor action, you roll off 4 perforated sheets of paper from the toilet roll, you wrap it around the <scissor action> two fingers to fold it, slide it off your fingers an wack it up the sunshine valley, and then wipe!.

WELLLL!!! you should have heard the laughter!!!!... The record now stands at that site were they have officially taught their staff how to wipe their ass.

I believe the toilets have been clog free from that day on...

The above is real fact.... no joke....