Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 246
  1. #131
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,057
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    [QUOTE=Phil B.;714311][QUOTE=monarke4;714182]The Biggest Failure Of Trump's Presidency?




    Trump doesn’t understand how corporations work… Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian, hosts of The Young Turks, break it down.

    But President Trump and lawmakers from both parties blasted the company for moving to cut jobs nine years after a multibillion-dollar auto industry bailout."

    Trump doesn't understand how corporations work? WTF? His whole LIFE ( pre POTUS ) He RAN multi MILLION $ corporations MANY of them... WTH have the " young turks " ran besides their MOUTHS!?

    OH and BTW... GM hasn't PAID back the MILLIONS of OUR TAX dollars ( that BHO ) gave them to 'save' them.

    Let's not mention Solyndra and the BILLIONS they screwed the USA out of.. ( OH YEAH -= ANOTHER =- Obama fiasco )

    want to talk about the 1.2 BILLION Iran got from O for a FAILED agreement?

    Paris Accord? we have the LOWEST amount of pollutants ( CO2 - CO et al ) of MOST of the rest of the world... we were paying for/reducing our emissions .. while CHINA and INDIA have the HIGHEST ... pay NOTHING.. and won't START dealing with THEIR problems until 2022 ( or later IF ever )

    FACT GM REPAID the ENTIRE LOAN EARLY
    STOP WATCHING whatever news YOU watch it's must be RUSSIAN
    BS

    General Motors' Debt - FactCheck.org

  2. #132
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,232
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    [QUOTE=bsm2;714313][QUOTE=Phil B.;714311]
    Quote Originally Posted by monarke4 View Post
    The Biggest Failure Of Trump's Presidency?




    Trump doesn’t understand how corporations work… Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian, hosts of The Young Turks, break it down.

    But President Trump and lawmakers from both parties blasted the company for moving to cut jobs nine years after a multibillion-dollar auto industry bailout."


    FACT GM REPAID the ENTIRE LOAN EARLY
    STOP WATCHING whatever news YOU watch it's must be RUSSIAN
    BS


    General Motors' Debt - FactCheck.org
    ahh nice twist... BUT this was ALSO in your PROOF story...
    Has GM repaid its bailout loan in full with interest, 5 years ahead of schedule?
    GM is running advertisements claiming the above statement is true, and the President seemed to reaffirm that claim in his most recent radio address. However, Sen. Grassely (R) claims that GM is using other bailout funds in order to pay off the aforementioned bailout funds and their claim is simply an accounting trick.


    -= SNAP!! =-

  3. #133
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,057
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    [QUOTE=Phil B.;714316][QUOTE=bsm2;714313]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

    ahh nice twist... BUT this was ALSO in your PROOF story...
    Has GM repaid its bailout loan in full with interest, 5 years ahead of schedule?
    GM is running advertisements claiming the above statement is true, and the President seemed to reaffirm that claim in his most recent radio address. However, Sen. Grassely (R) claims that GM is using other bailout funds in order to pay off the aforementioned bailout funds and their claim is simply an accounting trick.


    -= SNAP!! =-
    Please take you MEDS GM loans PAID in FULL Old news Total FAKE NEWS Sen. Grassely (R) claims
    CLAIMS SNAPOLA!
    Last edited by bsm2; 11-30-2018 at 04:19 AM.

  4. #134
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    monarke4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Trump Confused About How The Economy Works


  5. #135
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,283
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    [QUOTE=Phil B.;714316][QUOTE=bsm2;714313]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

    ahh nice twist... BUT this was ALSO in your PROOF story...
    Has GM repaid its bailout loan in full with interest, 5 years ahead of schedule?
    GM is running advertisements claiming the above statement is true, and the President seemed to reaffirm that claim in his most recent radio address. However, Sen. Grassely (R) claims that GM is using other bailout funds in order to pay off the aforementioned bailout funds and their claim is simply an accounting trick.


    -= SNAP!! =-
    You are kinda turned around on this. True GM used some of the money it had been lent to pay off the loan, but it was TARP money they hadn't used. It is no different than if you borrowed $100,000 and only used $50,000 then used the $50,000 you hadn't spent to pay back part of the loan. They didn't borrow more money and then use it to pay back the previous loan.
    Time to stop believing politicians and start looking for facts.

  6. #136
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    monarke4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    4

  7. #137
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,720
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Trump is now so boring. He is cooked and now needs to be gone.

    Big thanks, George and his darling wife Barbara!!!

    Bush 41(who died yesterday.. deep respect), the 43rd President of the USA, is heads and tails a better President Trump. I never once thought he was a bad President. A Pacific WWII military aviator who put his life in peril (two fellow aviators did not survive his parachute ejection) far surpasses President Bone Spurs in moral fortitude or economic benefit.

  8. #138
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,057
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    International trade deficit surges to highest in a decade as imports rise, US exports drop
    The Commerce Department said on Thursday the trade deficit increased 1.7 percent to $55.5 billion, the highest level since October 2008.


    The trade gap has now widened for a five straight months. Data for September was revised to show the deficit rising to $54.6 billion instead of the previously reported $54.0 billion.



    The U.S. trade deficit jumped to a 10-year high in October as soybean exports continued to fall and imports of consumer goods rose to a record high, suggesting the Trump administration's tariff-related measures to shrink the trade gap likely have been ineffective.



    International trade deficit surges to highest in a decade

  9. #139
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,283
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    International trade deficit surges to highest in a decade as imports rise, US exports drop
    The Commerce Department said on Thursday the trade deficit increased 1.7 percent to $55.5 billion, the highest level since October 2008.


    The trade gap has now widened for a five straight months. Data for September was revised to show the deficit rising to $54.6 billion instead of the previously reported $54.0 billion.



    The U.S. trade deficit jumped to a 10-year high in October as soybean exports continued to fall and imports of consumer goods rose to a record high, suggesting the Trump administration's tariff-related measures to shrink the trade gap likely have been ineffective.



    International trade deficit surges to highest in a decade
    Tariffs trickle down, tax breaks for the rich don't. When a tariff is slapped on a product whoever is producing that product has to make up that money somehow, so they increase the price of that product which eventually makes that product more expensive for you and me. trump is simply not intelligent enough to realise this most basic fact. To be fair though, he has a problem with facts in general.

  10. #140
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    monarke4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Tariffs trickle down, tax breaks for the rich don't. When a tariff is slapped on a product whoever is producing that product has to make up that money somehow, so they increase the price of that product which eventually makes that product more expensive for you and me. trump is simply not intelligent enough to realise this most basic fact. To be fair though, he has a problem with facts in general.
    Trump is monumentally ignorant and he doesn't care. If it doesn't benefit "Trump Greed" it isn't important. Remember he refuses to do any homework. Briefs must be of only one page and filled with graphics and charts to try and keep his interest. Might as well give him a coloring book to play with in between talking to his rich donor buddies on the phone (getting their opinion) which then becomes instant US policy via Twitter. Of course there is also his time spent watching Fox and Friends.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here