Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

Trump made 48 false claims in six days
    President Donald Trump made 48 false claims between Tuesday and Sunday last week as he used a barrage of dishonesty to try to sell his trade war against China.

Trump made 21 false claims about the economy, 12 about trade and 11 about China in particular. He also made five false claims about Democrats, three false claims about immigration. (These numbers do not add to 48 because some false claims are about multiple subjects.)
    Trump was most frequently dishonest during his August 21 exchange with reporters on the White House lawn before departing for a fundraiser and a speech to veterans in Kentucky. Over 35 minutes, he made 13 false claims. He made 12 more on Twitter and 9 during an exchange with reporters while meeting with the president of Romania on August 20.
    Donald Trump made 84 false claims last week
    Donald Trump made 84 false claims last week
    Forty-eight false claims in six days is right about average for Trump this summer. He has averaged 7.7 false claims per day since July 8, when CNN started counting.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Just In 8/29/19 9:00 am. DOJ finds that Comey violated FBI policies by leaking info. to the press and his handling of certain Memos. It's slowly but surely happening. All the corrupt election players that tried to help Hillary win are finally getting found out and called out. Get the popcorn out!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Just In 8/29/19 9:00 am. DOJ finds that Comey violated FBI policies by leaking info. to the press and his handling of certain Memos. It's slowly but surely happening. All the corrupt election players that tried to help Hillary win are finally getting found out and called out. Get the popcorn out!!

You Fail to include
    Comey reacted to the release of the report on Twitter, noting that the inspector general did not find evidence that he leaked classified material to the media and calling out allies of Trump who have predicted he would “go to jail.”

“DOJ IG ‘found no evidence that Comey or his attorneys released any of the classified information contained in any of the memos to members of the media.’ I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a “sorry we lied about you” would be nice,” Comey tweeted.

“And to all those who’ve spent two years talking about me ‘going to jail’ or being a ‘liar and a leaker’—ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president,” he added

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    You Fail to include
    Comey reacted to the release of the report on Twitter, noting that the inspector general did not find evidence that he leaked classified material to the media and calling out allies of Trump who have predicted he would “go to jail.”

“DOJ IG ‘found no evidence that Comey or his attorneys released any of the classified information contained in any of the memos to members of the media.’ I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a “sorry we lied about you” would be nice,” Comey tweeted.

“And to all those who’ve spent two years talking about me ‘going to jail’ or being a ‘liar and a leaker’—ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president,” he added
    here we go again with the large fonts.

According to the IG report, Comey DID leak CLASSIFIED gov't docs. NOT only that, they gave 4 different times when Comey LIED to Congress. As far as the comments made by Comey, he was trying to CYA and failed. "There will be more investigations into this matter, we have just started to uncover the wrongs committed by Mr. Comey and others in the Obama administration" IG said in his concluding statement.

when you peel the layers of onion away, the smell get worse with each layer exposed.... same is true in this case.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    here we go again with the large fonts.

According to the IG report, Comey DID leak CLASSIFIED gov't docs. NOT only that, they gave 4 different times when Comey LIED to Congress. As far as the comments made by Comey, he was trying to CYA and failed. "There will be more investigations into this matter, we have just started to uncover the wrongs committed by Mr. Comey and others in the Obama administration" IG said in his concluding statement.

when you peel the layers of onion away, the smell get worse with each layer exposed.... same is true in this case.
    I think somewhere in one of the threads someone actually posted all the finding the Congressional hearings into trump and the Russian collusion/interference in the 2016 election actually proved he had nothing to do with it. The FBI and Russian intelligence investigations were looking into the Steele Dossier exposing Trump for something to do with the Russians which was actually a faked Clinton campaign document. But what all the years of investigation actually proved was trump did nothing they supposedly were investigating him for. And actually like you may have hit on was it was a fake investigation run under the instruction of the Obama Whitehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    I think somewhere in one of the threads someone actually posted all the finding the Congressional hearings into trump and the Russian collusion/interference in the 2016 election actually proved he had nothing to do with it. The FBI and Russian intelligence investigations were looking into the Steele Dossier exposing Trump for something to do with the Russians which was actually a faked Clinton campaign document. But what all the years of investigation actually proved was trump did nothing they supposedly were investigating him for. And actually like you may have hit on was it was a fake investigation run under the instruction of the Obama Whitehouse.
    Hilarious Disillusion
    What a bunch of CRAP
    ROBERT MUELLER TESTIMONY
    Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election.

'Not a witch hunt': Mueller defends Russia probe from Trump's attacks
    The former special counsel occasionally stumbled during six hours of often contentious questioning.

By ANDREW DESIDERIO and KYLE CHENEY 07/24/2019 07:00 AM EDT Updated 07/24/2019 06:37 PM EDT
    Former special counsel Robert Mueller offered halting defenses Wednesday of his 22-month investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, offering indirect criticisms of President Donald Trump even as his highly anticipated testimony failed to yield new revelations.

Without calling Trump a liar, Mueller refuted many of the president’s characterizations of the investigation and said that Trump was “generally” not truthful in his written responses.

For example, when asked whether he knew about Russia’s plans to hack DNC emails, here is how Trump responded.

Question 1: “Did you know about Russian plans to hack the DNC…”

“I do not remember… To the best of my recollection… I do not remember…”

Questions 2–3, regarding Wikileaks release of 20,000 Democratic party emails and whether Trump knew about it beforehand, or knew if they had more emails to release later.

“I have no recollection of any particular conversation…”

Question 4, regarding whether Trump knew about any communications between people associated with his campaign and Wikileaks, or anyone associated with Russian hacking and leaking.

“I do not recall being aware…”

It Trump didn’t know about Russia’s plans for hacking DNC emails or the timing of their release, why wouldn’t he just say so? He responded similarly to questions about whether he was aware of the fact that his campaign manager, Paul Manafort, shared campaign data with Russian operatives. Walasik writes, “In summary, Trump would like everyone to believe that when it comes to Russian interference in the 2016 election, he does not remember the specifics of what he knew at the time.”

This is, indeed, perplexing. If Trump can’t recall what happened in 2016, how can he state so emphatically that there was “no collusion” (ie, conspiracy)? Is it possible that his public statements are lies? That wouldn’t be a stretch, given that he has lied well over 10,000 times as president. But when questioned under oath, he simply couldn’t recall whether he conspired with the Russian government to influence the election. If that is the case, then we’re talking about a pretty serious case of dementia—or he’s guilty as hell.
    Last edited by bsm2; 08-29-2019 at 08:00 PM.

Trump Biggest Whoppers

This is, indeed, perplexing. If Trump can’t recall what happened in 2016, how can he state so emphatically that there was “no collusion” (ie, conspiracy)?[/QUOTE]

because the report from MUELLER stated there was none.

and want to talk about dementia ?

shall we look at statements made by: Biden - Hillary - Pelosi - Waters. Now you will probably try come with a retort like " well they aren't president" or some such.. and you would be correct with that come-back.

BUT Trump will only occupy the White House for a total of eight years, where the afore mentioned have been in power for soo long writing LAWS that will affect this country for decades ( and past ) for quite a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    This is, indeed, perplexing. If Trump can’t recall what happened in 2016, how can he state so emphatically that there was “no collusion” (ie, conspiracy)?

shall we look at statements made by: Biden - Hillary - Pelosi - Waters. Now you will probably try come with a retort like " well they aren't president" or some such.. and you would be correct with that come-back.

BUT Trump will only occupy the White House for a total of eight years, where the afore mentioned have been in power for soo long writing LAWS that will affect this country for decades ( and past ) for quite a while...[/QUOTE]

No but somewhere there was a statement attributed to Hillary that the reason she always answered "I don't recall or I don't remember" was because then she could not be charged with lying under oath. Like when she was testifying about what happened with her e-mails when she was Sec of State. She stated she could not recall or remember over 40 times when questioned.

Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post

BUT Trump will only occupy the White House for a total of eight years, where the afore mentioned have been in power for soo long writing LAWS that will affect this country for decades ( and past ) for quite a while...
    No but somewhere there was a statement attributed to Hillary that the reason she always answered "I don't recall or I don't remember" was because then she could not be charged with lying under oath. Like when she was testifying about what happened with her e-mails when she was Sec of State. She stated she could not recall or remember over 40 times when questioned.[/QUOTE]Yes that was Trey Gowdy who got her on that.. in one of the House hearings. He also caught her in the 'one device' claim... along with the ' many of those emails were to my husband' ..then it was proven thru testimony that Billie didn't use emails. And on and on...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yes that was Trey Gowdy who got her on that.. in one of the House hearings. He also caught her in the 'one device' claim... along with the ' many of those emails were to my husband' ..then it was proven thru testimony that Billie didn't use emails. And on and on...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah she has had quite a few less than stellar responses. I have even seen some people respond to criticism of her that she must be really smart since none one can disprove what she says when she said she answers really poorly to some of these questions . Like the one time someone asked her about when she was a lawyer did she really blame the preteen girl for enticing her rapist into having sex with her. Yes there are reports of video of her laughing about that comment somewhere and her successful defense of the rapist using that line of reasoning.