Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    Yes that was Trey Gowdy who got her on that.. in one of the House hearings. He also caught her in the 'one device' claim... along with the ' many of those emails were to my husband' ..then it was proven thru testimony that Billie didn't use emails. And on and on...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah she has had quite a few less than stellar responses. I have even seen some people respond to criticism of her that she must be really smart since none one can disprove what she says when she said she answers really poorly to some of these questions . Like the one time someone asked her about when she was a lawyer did she really blame the preteen girl for enticing her rapist into having sex with her. Yes there are reports of video of her laughing about that comment somewhere and her successful defense of the rapist using that line of reasoning.
    .[/QUOTE]HRC has an IQ score of 130... that was when she was senator for NY. Since all the health issues and gaffes.. I wonder -=IF=- the test was accurate. I'm sure MOST of us have a higher one.. and I was re-certed 2yrs ago, due to some .orgs I have been a member/fellow of for decades. BUT I use my smarts to: help.. teach.. inform/reform... invent.. not swindle people.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    HRC has an IQ score of 130... that was when she was senator for NY. Since all the health issues and gaffes.. I wonder -=IF=- the test was accurate. I'm sure MOST of us have a higher one.. and I was re-certed 2yrs ago, due to some .orgs I have been a member/fellow of for decades. BUT I use my smarts to: help.. teach.. inform/reform... invent.. not swindle people.

IQ really has nothing to do with common sense or any other of what are called social graces. You can be the smartest one in the room and still be a klutz that doesn't know how to pour coffee out of a coffee pot. Or as they also say pour urine out of a boot with the directions on the bottom of the heel. Plus after actually watching her debate performance in the last election I would question the actual testing of her IQ.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

IQ really has nothing to do with common sense or any other of what are called social graces. You can be the smartest one in the room and still be a klutz that doesn't know how to pour coffee out of a coffee pot. Or as they also say pour urine out of a boot with the directions on the bottom of the heel. Plus after actually watching her debate performance in the last election I would question the actual testing of her IQ.
    But excuse me. ACCORDING to them..Intellectual qualities surpasses all others. Now..some might say I am a "loser" because I don't have a mansion .. BUT what I do have IS mine..payed for by me. I have many commendations from .orgs for my work with them, the difference between them an I are.. I help people.. I don't screw people over..and am a true Constitutional American not someone that wants to pervert the words of our Constitution.
    But point made..God gave us the ability to Choose and Reason (coomon sense) Some care not to use those gifts.. I on ther other hand prefer to utilize ALL the gifts that have been bestowed on me ..FOR THE GOOD. Not only for me, but all that will accept the gifts I have to offer.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    But excuse me. ACCORDING to them..Intellectual qualities surpasses all others. Now..some might say I am a "loser" because I don't have a mansion .. BUT what I do have IS mine..payed for by me. I have many commendations from .orgs for my work with them, the difference between them an I are.. I help people.. I don't screw people over..and am a true Constitutional American not someone that wants to pervert the words of our Constitution.
    But point made..God gave us the ability to Choose and Reason (coomon sense) Some care not to use those gifts.. I on ther other hand prefer to utilize ALL the gifts that have been bestowed on me ..FOR THE GOOD. Not only for me, but all that will accept the gifts I have to offer.

Yes i do realize according to them the intellectual capacity surpasses anything because it gives those with the intelligence the ability to reason if what is being proposed or done is worth their effort and support. Not whether it is actually something that is needed or would be beneficial to all concerned. You know kind of like when Shillary decided to dismiss anyone that did not support her as the next president as one of the deplorable masses.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Yes i do realize according to them the intellectual capacity surpasses anything because it gives those with the intelligence the ability to reason if what is being proposed or done is worth their effort and support. Not whether it is actually something that is needed or would be beneficial to all concerned. You know kind of like when Shillary decided to dismiss anyone that did not support her as the next president as one of the deplorable masses.
    And like donnie uses people until they wake up and realise he is a completely unqualified and then he fires them. And he is a "stable genius" Hahaha

Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama
    Asked why the map appeared to be altered with a Sharpie, Trump told reporters, “I don’t know.”

download (1).jpeg

fake-forecast.jpg

Fact check: Trump makes at least 27 false claims at New Mexico rally

President Donald Trump spoke for 95 minutes at a campaign rally in New Mexico on Monday night, among the longest speeches he's given as President.

We're still working through the long transcript, but we know he made at least 27 false claims -- most of them ones he's said before in recent months.
    Here's the list so far:
    Trump repeated his claim that a "Google executive," someone who "worked at Google," reported that Google bias may have cost Trump up to 10 million votes in the 2016 election. That flawed study (which we fact-checked last month) was conducted by a psychologist, not a Google employee or executive.
    Trump said Venezuela was "one of the wealthiest countries in the world" 15 years ago, when it wasn't. Venezuela was 67th in the world in GDP per capita in 2004.
    He boasted that he was the one who got the Veterans Choice health care program passed, saying, "They've tried to get that for 45 years. They haven't been able to get it. But I'm good at getting things." The program was created in 2014 in a bill signed by President Barack Obama.
    He said of his USMCA trade agreement, "Unions love it." The agreement is generally opposed in its current form by major US unions, who have demanded changes to the text; the president of the AFL-CIO federation says it will be a "disaster for workers" if it is not amended.
    He said, "They wanted a wall in San Diego -- good mayor in San Diego, by the way. They wanted a wall." There is no apparent basis for this repeated claim; even that mayor, Republican Kevin Faulconer, opposes the wall.
    He said the Democrats have an agenda of "open borders." Even Democratic presidential candidates who advocate the decriminalization of the act of illegally entering the country, such as Senator Elizabeth Warren and former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro, do not support completely unrestricted migration, as Trump suggests.
    Trump said, "We will always protect patients with pre-existing conditions. The Republicans will always do that." This promise has already proven false. Trump and Republicans, who have tried to pass bills that would have weakened protections for people with pre-existing conditions, are now trying to get the courts to declare Obamacare void, without a plan to replace those pre-existing protections if their lawsuit succeeds.
    He said, "We eliminated the unfair estate tax or death tax." His tax law raised the threshold for the tax, so that fewer people now have to pay it, but did not eliminate it entirely.
    He said North Carolina congressional candidate Dan Bishop, who won a special election last week, was down "17 points" before Trump got involved. There is no apparent basis for this number; some polls did have Bishop down, but in the single digits.
    He said another successful North Carolina Republican candidate, Greg Murphy, had been up only a "couple points" before his special election. Murphy was running in a district Trump won by 24 in 2016; polls had put him up by double-digits.
    He said the Mueller investigation cost "$40 million." The final total was $32 million, and the government is expected to recoup about $17 million from former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort as a result of Mueller's convictions.
    He said China is "eating the tariffs" he has imposed on imports of Chinese products. A bevy of economic studies has found that Americans are bearing the overwhelming majority of the tariff costs, and Americans make the actual tariff payments.
    He said China is having its worst economic year in "57 years." China's second-quarter growth rate was the worst in 27 years. Trump has repeatedly made clear that he knows that this is the reported figure, but he has added additional years for no apparent reason.
    He said the US has never previously received "10 cents" from China, only unemployment, job losses and "pencils." The US generated billions per year in revenue from tariffs on China -- again, paid by Americans -- before Trump took office. The US imported $540 billion from China in 2018; the top categories were electrical machinery ($152 billion), machinery ($117 billion), furniture and bedding ($35 billion), toys and sports equipment ($27 billion), and plastics ($19 billion), according to the US government's trade website.
    He said his border wall is being built "fast." As of the end of August, zero additional miles had been built during Trump's presidency; 60 miles of replacement barriers had been built. (Trump has argued that these replacement projects should count as his wall.)
    He said human trafficking victims do not come through legal ports of entry, only through "the desert areas" and "open" parts of the border. Experts on US trafficking say a large percentage of victims come through legal ports; according to the International Organization for Migration, in "the last ten years, almost 80% of journeys undertaken by victims trafficked internationally cross through official border points, such as airports and land border control points."
    Speaking about energy, Trump said, "We're independent ... And we are now a net exporter of energy." The US government Energy Information Administration predicts the US will become a net exporter of energy next year, but it hasn't happened yet.
    He said he had ended the Obama administration's "war on American energy" and that "the United States is now the number one producer of oil and natural gas anywhere in the world." The US became the number one producer of oil and gas under Obama in 2012. It is crude oil in particular in which it became number one under Trump.
    He said Asian American unemployment numbers are the best in history. The unemployment rate for Asian Americans did briefly fall to a record low under Trump, but it is now slightly higher than it was in Obama's last month in office.
    He said the unemployment numbers for women are the best in "71 years." This was his usual slight exaggeration. The rate this summer has been the lowest since 1953, 66 years ago.
    He called unfavorable polls "suppression polls" designed to deflate his supporters. There is simply no basis for this claim.
    He said the US has the "cleanest air that we've ever had in this country." By several measures, US air was cleaner under Obama than it's been under Trump. Three of the six types of pollutants identified by the Clean Air Act as toxic to human health were more prevalent in the air as of 2018 than they were before Trump took office, according to Environmental Protection Agency data. Additionally, there were more "unhealthy air days" for sensitive groups in 2018 than in 2016.
    Trump said Obama left him "138" judicial vacancies to fill. According to Russell Wheeler, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution who tracks judicial appointments, there were 103 vacancies on district and appeals courts on January 1, 2017, just before Trump took office, plus one vacancy on the Supreme Court. Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blocked the confirmation of many of Obama's judicial nominees late in his term.
    He said that, before the 2016 election, Cubans in Miami "gave me the Bay of Pigs award. Can you imagine, right? The Bay of Pigs award." Trump got an endorsement from the Bay of Pigs Veterans Association, not an award. The endorsement was unprecedented from the association, so Trump could fairly boast about it. But still, an award and an endorsement are different things. (Trump claimed in August to have received an award from the Log Cabin Republicans, which told CNN it gave him an endorsement but not an award.)
    He suggested, appearing to be joking at least in part, that the Democrats' Green New Deal proposal would require people to have no more than "a single car," and would prohibit people from driving "more than 162 miles." The Green New Deal resolution does not include any restrictions on the number of cars people can own or how far they can drive.
    He said he calls the Democratic Party the "Democrat Party" not only because "Democrat" sounds worse than "Democratic" but because "that's their name, the Democrat Party"; he advised the party to change its name to the Democratic Party, since he would then call them that. The party is already named the Democratic Party. We realize this is a strange-sounding fact check, but Trump has repeatedly insisted that the actual name is the Democrat Party.
    He said he "saw the other day" that the Democrats "just gave out a tremendous contract" for their 2020 convention site in Milwaukee. "You know what it's for? They're building a big wall around the building -- they're building a big wall, a massive wall." No such contract has been awarded. "It's not true," said Democratic National Committee spokesman Brandon Gassaway. While there will likely be some sort of security fencing around the convention, there are no known plans for a giant wall.

Trump Said This Wall Can’t Be Climbed. Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Sh*t
    President Trump claimed that a fleet of champion climbers tested his border wall. The sport’s top athletes have no idea what the hell Trump is talking about.

“We have, I guess you could say, world-class mountain climbers. We got climbers,” Trump said beside a newly finished section of the barrier in Otay Mesa, California, which tops heights of 30 feet. “We had 20 mountain climbers. That’s all they do—they love to climb mountains. They can have it. Me, I don’t want to climb mountains. But they’re very good, and some of them were champions. And we gave them different prototypes of walls, and this was the one that was hardest to climb.”

The climber test, Trump boasted, is proof that “this wall can’t be climbed.”

The problem? The country’s top climbers have no idea what the hell Trump is talking about.

“I have never heard of any climbers ever being recruited to try and climb a border wall,” said Jesse Grupper, who won the gold medal in the men’s sport lead category of this year’s USA Climbing Sport & Speed Open National Championships.

“I absolutely have not heard of anyone testing sections of border wall,” said Kyra Condie, who currently ranks second among the nation’s women boulderers and is considered a serious contender for the U.S. team when the sport makes its Olympic debut in Tokyo next year. “It would even be hard to find any of us willing to do anything to help Trump and his efforts in any way.”

“Definitely no well-recognized U.S. climbers have taken part in something like that,” said Ross Fulkerson, a seven-time member of the U.S. national team who is currently ranked third in the country. “I haven’t heard of any climbers ever helping out with testing.”

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump Said This Wall Can’t Be Climbed. Professional Climbers Say He’s Full of Sh*t
    President Trump claimed that a fleet of champion climbers tested his border wall. The sport’s top athletes have no idea what the hell Trump is talking about.

“We have, I guess you could say, world-class mountain climbers. We got climbers,” Trump said beside a newly finished section of the barrier in Otay Mesa, California, which tops heights of 30 feet. “We had 20 mountain climbers. That’s all they do—they love to climb mountains. They can have it. Me, I don’t want to climb mountains. But they’re very good, and some of them were champions. And we gave them different prototypes of walls, and this was the one that was hardest to climb.”

The climber test, Trump boasted, is proof that “this wall can’t be climbed.”

The problem? The country’s top climbers have no idea what the hell Trump is talking about.

“I have never heard of any climbers ever being recruited to try and climb a border wall,” said Jesse Grupper, who won the gold medal in the men’s sport lead category of this year’s USA Climbing Sport & Speed Open National Championships.

“I absolutely have not heard of anyone testing sections of border wall,” said Kyra Condie, who currently ranks second among the nation’s women boulderers and is considered a serious contender for the U.S. team when the sport makes its Olympic debut in Tokyo next year. “It would even be hard to find any of us willing to do anything to help Trump and his efforts in any way.”

“Definitely no well-recognized U.S. climbers have taken part in something like that,” said Ross Fulkerson, a seven-time member of the U.S. national team who is currently ranked third in the country. “I haven’t heard of any climbers ever helping out with testing.”

Hahah i dont think illegals are professional climbers, wow bsm2 you surely have nothing better to do.

Trump won 2020, Warren will not have a chance in hell of winning, biden will fall asleep, and bernie will have a heart attack.

Trump won just move to canada! will, do yourself a favor! give it up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post
    Hahah i dont think illegals are professional climbers, wow bsm2 you surely have nothing better to do.

Trump won 2020, Warren will not have a chance in hell of winning, biden will fall asleep, and bernie will have a heart attack.

Trump won just move to canada! will, do yourself a favor! give it up!!!
    Oh look the 4th stooge Shemp showed up

Professional Climbers Are Laughing at Trump’s ‘Impenetrable’ Wall Claims
    The president claimed it “can’t be climbed” and was tested by pros, but climbers say that’s unlikely

President Donald Trump is so proud of his big, beautiful wall, which he claims is unscalable. “This wall can’t be climbed. This is very very hard, and what the panel does at the top, as I said, it’s structural but it’s also very hard to get by that panel. Plus it’s designed to absorb heat, so it’s extremely hot. The wall is, you won’t be able to touch it, you can fry an egg on that wall,” Trump told reporters at a ceremony unveiling a newly built section of the wall in Otay Mesa, California earlier this week.
    In fact, the president claimed, the government enlisted professional “world-class mountain climbers” to test different wall designs and evaluate which would be the toughest to scale. “We have, I guess you could say, world-class mountain climbers. We got climbers,” Trump said. “We had 20 mountain climbers. That’s all they do—they love to climb mountains… They’re very good, and some of them were champions. And we gave them different prototypes of walls, and this was the one that was hardest to climb.”

But actual professional climbers tell a different story. Not only do they doubt that any professionals, let alone twenty of the top mountain climbers in the game, would aid the Trump administration in a task like this, they also say the wall would not be difficult to scale.

I wonder how long it will take for Mexico to build 32 foot ladders?

Last edited by bsm2; 09-22-2019 at 04:09 AM.