Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Trump Biggest Whoppers

Trump and Kobach say illegal votes may have given Clinton the popular vote. The math disagrees.

Trump has said that he believes there were millions of people who voted illegally in the 2016 election — specifically 3 million to 5 million, conveniently enough to account for his 2.8-million-vote loss in the popular vote. Also conveniently, he claimed that every single one of these votes was for Hillary Clinton and that they generally occurred in states that she won, not the states he won.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

I believe there were many illegal votes for Clinton, this includes immigrants, dead people & people voting more that one time! I know the Clinton lovers want to believe Russia fixed the election but have to start looking for another excuse now that Mueller has said Trump is not a target in the investigation. LOL the Dems are really crying now. Dems and the media look like real fools pushing this Russian narrative for 1.5 years. They have to realize Dems have no message to the middle class. Why would someone vote for taxes to be raised, 2nd amendment rights taken away, open borders, etc etc! Just all bad things for our country! Heck even the blacks are starting to realize they are only used for votes by the Dems.

Better get use to Trump because he will be the President of the United States for another 7 years !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    I believe there were many illegal votes for Clinton, this includes immigrants, dead people & people voting more that one time! I know the Clinton lovers want to believe Russia fixed the election but have to start looking for another excuse now that Mueller has said Trump is not a target in the investigation. LOL the Dems are really crying now. Dems and the media look like real fools pushing this Russian narrative for 1.5 years. They have to realize Dems have no message to the middle class. Why would someone vote for taxes to be raised, 2nd amendment rights taken away, open borders, etc etc! Just all bad things for our country! Heck even the blacks are starting to realize they are only used for votes by the Dems.

Better get use to Trump because he will be the President of the United States for another 7 years !!!!
    You MUST BELIEVE
    Trump will release his tax returns
    No Russian Meetings
    Mexico Paying for the WALL
    Trump Tower was Tapped
    I don't cheat on my wife

Ha Ha Ha another Putin Puppet Duped Again

Darn Facts real world vs TRUMPO

Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 611, it is a crime – punishable by a fine and up to one year in prison – for an alien to vote in a federal election.
    Pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1227, any alien who has voted in violation of any Federal, State, or local constitutional provision, statute, ordinance, or regulation is deportable.
    Pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1973gg-10(2) any false statement concerning an applicant’s citizenship status that is made on a registration form submitted to election authorities is a crime.
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 911 knowing and willful false assertions of United States citizenship in order to vote are punishable by up to three years in prison.
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1015(f) it is a criminal offense for an individual to make a false statement or claim that he or she is a citizen of the United States in order to register or to vote.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    ...now that Mueller has said Trump is not a target in the investigation.
    You're correct, he's not a "Target" of the Mueller investigation but he is a "Subject" of the investigation which isn't exactly a good place to be.

Is Trump a 'Target' or a 'Subject' of Mueller's Probe? - The Atlantic

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Darn Facts real world vs TRUMPO

Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 611, it is a crime – punishable by a fine and up to one year in prison – for an alien to vote in a federal election.
    Pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1227, any alien who has voted in violation of any Federal, State, or local constitutional provision, statute, ordinance, or regulation is deportable.
    Pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1973gg-10(2) any false statement concerning an applicant’s citizenship status that is made on a registration form submitted to election authorities is a crime.
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 911 knowing and willful false assertions of United States citizenship in order to vote are punishable by up to three years in prison.
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1015(f) it is a criminal offense for an individual to make a false statement or claim that he or she is a citizen of the United States in order to register or to vote.
    1) it has been PROVEN ( by the criminal records ) many people DID vote illegally ... whether it was a) voting more than once b) people using another persons name to vote ( don't tell me this doesn't happen... I know personally 5 people in my lil hometown that this had happened to... one being my older brother ) c) people being bused in from another area/district ( it happened when I was watching over the polls last year ) d) election officials " bending the rules" pertaining to "overwatch" people ( i was actually told I had to leave when they started counting absentee ballots ) Currently I am involved in a BOE lawsuit on ALL the above mentioned points. I have been contacted by a member of Roy Cooper's Staff ( NC Governor ) to try and persuade me to remove myself from the lawsuit.
    You can have all the laws ( voting - gun ect ) you want but there are always people that don't care to follow laws..... and will do everything that they can to circumvent said laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    1) it has been PROVEN ( by the criminal records ) many people DID vote illegally ... whether it was a) voting more than once b) people using another persons name to vote ( don't tell me this doesn't happen... I know personally 5 people in my lil hometown that this had happened to... one being my older brother ) c) people being bused in from another area/district ( it happened when I was watching over the polls last year ) d) election officials " bending the rules" pertaining to "overwatch" people ( i was actually told I had to leave when they started counting absentee ballots ) Currently I am involved in a BOE lawsuit on ALL the above mentioned points. I have been contacted by a member of Roy Cooper's Staff ( NC Governor ) to try and persuade me to remove myself from the lawsuit.
    You can have all the laws ( voting - gun ect ) you want but there are always people that don't care to follow laws..... and will do everything that they can to circumvent said laws.
    It's a FACT I seen it on FOX FAKE NEWS and Breibart HA HA HA HA
    3 PLUS MILLION ALL voted for Hillary
    I CALL BS

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

I said what I had to say and will not post again about this. I don't argue politics on a copier forum. As a matter of fact this will be last time I even read this liberal rhetoric thread. Just not worth my time. Not here.

What matters:

All is good with my life and everyone I know.

My business is doing better than ever!

My retirement accounts are highest ever! Etc Etc

And it is great to know that it will be this way for the next 7 years!!!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !!!!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

BSMatterstwo, WHO CARES!! Get on with your life and fix machine's, It's not good to have your panties all in bundles all day, every day and night it seems. Not good for your health, He's the President of the United States, get over it. Move on, live with it.

A guide to President Trump's latest round of fact-challenged tweets

President Donald Trump's tweetstorms generally require context. He often appears to be reacting in the moment to something he watched on television. If you are not a cable junkie, some of the president's Twitter comments may appear obscure or puzzling.

Moreover, the source of the president's information - usually opinionated Fox News programming – often has the facts wrong or is confused. That adds yet another layer of complexity to the president's missives. Here's the guide to the president's Monday morning outrage.

Trump tweeted "Mexico has the absolute power not to let these large 'Caravans' of people enter their country. They must stop them at their Northern Border, which they can do because their border laws work, not allow them to pass through into our country, which has no effective border laws. . ..."

On April 1, Fox News broadcast a report about a caravan of migrants apparently headed for the U.S. border. The report was prompted by a BuzzFeed article on March 30 that was titled, "A Huge Caravan Of Central Americans Is Headed For The US, And No One In Mexico Dares To Stop Them."

The article said hundreds of Central Americans, about 80 percent from Honduras, were fleeing violence and unrest, and they had been organized by a group of volunteers called Pueblos Sin Fronteras, or People Without Borders. They were marching in a group to dissuade not only authorities but gangs that might assault them.

The goal for most was to seek asylum, according to BuzzFeed. Contrary to Trump's tweet, there is nothing illegal about seeking asylum; it would be up to U.S. authorities to decide whether the migrants qualify for asylum. Obviously, if the migrants attempted to cross the border without authorization, that would be illegal, and they could be deported.

Mexican authorities have rejected Trump's complaints that they have not acted against migrants. In a tweet on April 1, Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray Caso said: "Every day Mexico and the U.S. work together on migration throughout the region. Facts clearly reflect this. An inaccurate news report should not serve to question this strong cooperation. Upholding human dignity and rights is not at odds with the rule of law."

A guide to President Trump's latest round of fact-challenged tweets | Fact check | The Journal Gazette