Quote Originally Posted by lazymangr View Post
about that hudrogen stable fuel there is a greek guy who did it in his house ( he is an engineer) he turns unstable hydroxide to pure hydrogen to cook. there is a video about it in greek though, but its awsome. YouTube.

about glyphosate (product name roundup here in greece) gluphosate is a very bad weed killer. i have only seen 1 kind of weed that doesnt get affected by it even by spray it with pure glyphosate, not watered down. when you make your plant gmo you wont need the use of it. or make it toxic i.ex. for certain bugs.

the organic crops isnt the answer for world hunger. you get less yield, smaller fruits, they are too exposed to diseases and bugs. even natural hormones isnt supposed to be bad? its enhancement by man.

well, all of the corps are gmo. ALL. even if its the smallest detail. because my hometown are all farmers i know some stuff from frist hand and not from the news or internet. if you see the sack of seeds for corn, cotton, potatoes etc etc you will see that they are modified so when you plant them, i.ex. corn, when the plant grow and produces the corn , if you plant that seed it wont produce any corn. it will be sterile. that happens so they can control the quality of the seed. isnt that a gmo? and that is on all the seeds at least in europe
Re. Hybrid modification.
The process of preventing further seed from producing the next years crop is known in Australia as hybridization or hybrid.

Yes nearly all seed used in farming comes from money making hybrid(bastardized) seed crops.

If my information is correct the process to bastardized seed uses a ion stream of metal particles to inject a certain type of precious mineral into the seed just before bulk sale to the grower/farmer. Its interesting to know that precious metals can be used to bastardize the natural food supply instead of being used as a currency stabilizer to level out social inflation.